5. Chapter five

Capturing the hearts of Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I stood  the entrance gates along with Mark and the others as we waited for Jb and Jr to arrive. When they were close enough I crossed my arms over  my chest an smirked "told you I'd come."

I could feel his eyes on me, eyebrow raised "Let's just see how long you make it." He replied. "Let's go." He moved past me and walked everyone following him.

Once their backs were turned to me I let out a sigh of relief. I don't know why it makes me so nervous when he looks at me. I get it he's like "the "  of the school, in America we had those too, but none of them rattled me like he did.

They led me to two cars where we were going to split up and meet each other there. I got stuck riding with Jb, Jackson, and Yugyeom, I sat in the front seat beside Jb, who the entire way seemed to try and scare me out, by speeding, weaving in an out of traffic. But I sat unshaken, while my insides screamed at me to have him pull over and let me out. But I couldn't let them see me scared. Exscpecially Jb with his smug attitude. Him thinking he's better than me. 

After what seemed like mere seconds we apparently arrived. Mark who was driving the second car pulled beside us and got out. "Jb didn't scare you too much did he?"  He held open the car door for me as I got out.

I forced a chuckle "please. He wishes he could scare me, what he doesn't realize is that I'm from LA. This sort of thing was normal for me." I said loud enough for Jb to hear me. Even if it were a lie.

I followed behind Mark as he started walking toward our destination, I could hear the faint thump of music blasting, the occasional loud drunken cheer. As we grew closer the more my stomach knotted up.

I cleared my throat. "So, uh. How often do the cops show up?"  I asked Mark trying to sound casual.

"As what's wrong princess? Not getting scared are you?" Jb looked back at me an smiled. 

I thought I had said it quiet enough for only Mark to hear but I should've known better. "No I'm not scared. And don't call me princess." I snapped back at him.

He only grinned and turned back around. Mark leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Every once an awhile they come but don't worry we'll make sure you get out before anything bad happens before  you get caught."

When I saw groups of people I figured we were here. Random people came up to talk to the guys, ditzy girls with hardly any clothing on despite the chilly air that would blow from time to time were practically hanging all over Jb, which shouldn't have bothered me as much as it did. 

I hung to the side while they came and left, after about an hour I heard a loud voice announce that it was time for the races to start. They all took off leaving me alone with a very large crowd of people I didn't know let alone ever seen before. 

I stood against a brick building where I could still see them but far enough away from the majority of the people. I pulled out my cell phone to check my messages "so you're Jb's new girl huh?" A deep voice said making me jump and look up to see a man standing over me, on hand on the brick wall next to my head as he leaned in he stated me in the eye. The race had just begin, loud cheers erupted. "Now why did they leave a pretty little thing like you alone. I've never seen you around before." He tilted his head to the side, using his free hand he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter