4. Chapter four

Capturing the hearts of Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                     --- JB POV ---

"Yah, what's your problem?" I could hear Jackson's demanding voice  trailing behind me so I stopped outside the doors to let him catch up.

"Excuse me?" I said, starring him in the eye. 

"I'm sorry, but really what's your problem with Hyorin?" He asked this time more politely. 

"No problem." I answered shortly, continuing my walk down the sidewalk since he caught up. My hands in my pockets.

"Yeah, there is a problem, we all noticed, you were purposely getting under her skin. Why?"

I lifted a shoulder in a shrug. "She's fun, what can I say?"

Jackson sighed an shook hIs head seamlessly. "She's fun, that's all? You shouldn't play with people just because you're bored Jb."

I stopped abruptly, twisting my head to the side getting annoyed. I spun around to face Jackson, staring him in the eye "I'm starting to get tired of people telling me what to do, what I can or can't do." I tried to force my voice steady. 

Jackson backed up. "Alright alright. Do whatever you want." He held up his hands in surrender.

I spun back around and went on my way back to my dorm room to get away from everyone for now.

I punched in the digits to my room and went inside, resisting the urge to slam my door, I collapsed onto my bed staring at the ceiling. I didn't really know why I treated Hyorin that way, it's true she got on my nerves, but she hasn't been here long enough to have any reason too. 

I shook my head, grabbing fist fulls of my hair and closing my eyes. All I could see when my eyes closed was her, an it was starting to drive me mad. Girls never distracted me before, I never gave them a second glance but there's something about her that's different. 

"Hey, Jb, you okay?" I heard Jr's voice as he entered the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter