6. Chapter six

Capturing the hearts of Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm clock blasted jolting me out of bed clutching my chest as my heart raced. In the bed on the other side of the room I saw Hyuna stir and wake up, she looked over at me still half asleep. "Why so jumpy? Scared the big bad alarm clock is gonna get you?" She chuckled.

No, it wasn't the alarm clock I was scared of. It was a whole other reason, but she didn't know that, an she didn't need too. I forced a nervous laugh "yeah I guess." I tossed the blankets off of my legs and got out of bed. My head pounding so hard I could see black spots cloud my vision making my stomach churn. I put my hand on the back of my head. 

"Where were you last night? I didn't hear you come in." She yawned stretching her arms above her head.

"Oh, I uh. Was out hanging with the guys. I got home late. I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I gave her a short bow. "I'm gonna shower first okay?" I hurriedly went into the bathroom and the shower.

I examined myself in the mirror noticing two small bruises where that guy had grabbed a hold of my face, so I had to cover it up so it wouldn't raise questions My head still ached every time it was touched. Luckily Hyuna was still half asleep when I got up, she didn't have time to see it. 

I decided to wear a pair of gray sweatpants and Junhyungs hoodie, my hair up in a loose ponytail and my glasses. I left the dorm room before she got out of the shower, debating on if I really felt like going or not. 

I found the guys all together leaning against a couple lockers as they talked. As I approached I could see bruises or cuts littering their faces, ones that hadn't been there last night. I stormed over to them. ""Good morning Hyorin, you look like hell." Mark spoke first.

"Yah you're one to talk. How'd you all get so beat up?" I asked. Looking them all over, there were six. Jb was missing. "Where's Jb?"

They all sighed at  the same time. But Jr was the only one to speak. "Well he was extremely pissed off last night that after he dropped you off he found us and we hunted down Yongguk and his crew."I stared at him confused "Yongguk is the guy that attacked you last night, at least one of us was supposed to be watching you to make sure nothing happened. Which by the way here's your phone, he had it." Jr continued as he handed me my phone that I hadn't even noti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter