3. Chapter three

Capturing the hearts of Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once my classes had finished for the day, I went back to my dorm to unpack and give my parents and Junhyung a call.. I put the key in  door, turned the key and went inside, closing it behind me. I heaved a sigh as I looked around the unfamiliar room, the plain eggshell painted walls, the two twin sized beds, one on either side, a small bathroom, a little mini kitchen with the basics: (mini fridge, microwave, sink, counter, and two cabinets, one for food an one for dishes.) Two nightstands, two separate closets an a tv that was bought by Hyuna I'm guessing.

My bags still flooded the front of my bed, so pulling out my phone dialing my parents home phone number, I put it on speaker so I could both unpack and talk at the same time.

By the time I was off the phone I had pretty much finished unpacking, luckily we didn't get assigned any homework today so I could relax. Or so I thought...

There was a knock at my door right as I was about to shower and change into my p.j's. I went over to the door, unlocked it an opened it. "Mark. Hi."   what was he doing here?

"Hey, Hyorin. I was wondering, are you hungry? 'Cause I noticed you didn't really eat at lunch. Don't give me that look, yes I was watching you. No it wasn't in a creepy way. Just looking out for you." He rambled. 

I raised my eyebrow at him, crossed my arms over my chest and leaned against my door frame. "I wasn't going to say 'creepy' I'd go with crazy more or less." I joked. "But yes I am a little hungry, why?"

"Because me and my friends are going to go eat an I thought I'd ask if you wanted to join us." He ignored my first comment.

"Uh, yeah, sure, come on inside I just have to grab my bag." I left the door open for him.

Mark walked inside, taking off his shoes, he walked over to my nightstand where my picture frames littered. "Who are these people?" He asked curiously. 

"If it's the one's with the lady with blonde hair and the man with brown hair. Those are my parents." He gave me a look seeing as I was Korean and they were not. "I'm adopted.. the one's with just me and the boy. That's Junhyung."

"Is he your boyfriend back home?" He asked holding up the picture from last summer of me and Junhyung standing side by side, his arm draped over my shoulders as he towered over me. I was wearing shorts, an a black bikini top

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter