1. Chapter one

Capturing the hearts of Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I rolled over in my bed, unable to stay asleep, I was too excited about what today was. I looked at the picture on my nightstand of my best friend Junhyung an I, over this summer break. I had already sent in my paperwork the last week of school and have spent almost everyday with Junhyung.

                                                           . . . . . . . 

​​​​​​                                                        YESTERDAY 

"I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow. What am I going to do without you?" Junhyung asked pulling me in a tight hug. "I haven't been without you since we've met." Which was true, Junhyung an I were in the same orphanage, I age four, would always remember the day I met him. I had been in my room crying because one of the boys had taken my doll. Even though he had just showed up Junhyung found both boys and gotten my doll back for me. From then on I followed him wherever he went, I had even refused families over him, he was my real family. It wasn't until my parent's came an agreed to find someone to take Junhyung in. Sure enough less than a week later, they came back with a couple they'd been friends with that couldn't have children so they took Junhyung, an I went with my now parents.

I gave Junhyung a smile hugging him back. "You can Skype me or call me or text me whenever you want too." I could feel tears stinging my eyes, and this is why I'm saying my goodbyes now and not tomorrow, if I did I probably wouldn't leave. 

Junhyung held me at arms length, bending down to look me in the eyes. "Hyorin, I'm so proud of you. You're going to make something of yourself. Pretty soon I'll be able to point on the back of cds an say HEY MY BEST FRIEND WROTE THIS SONG!!" He wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "Maybe I'll come visit you  sometime soon. God I'm going to miss you!"

I hugged him again, burying my face in his chest. Taking one last inhale of his scent, the comforting smell of soap and laundry detergent. "I got you something." I said, re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter