Morning

Confused

Chaeyoung flinched when she heard the alarm buzz. Oh sh*t, it's Monday. With her eyes half open, she stood up and headed to the bathroom. It was a long walk to there as it's located at the end of the hallway.

My life . 

Mark was having his hot steam shower in the meantime. He turns off the shower water and wrapped a towel around his waist to cover up his lower body. He usually walks to his room to get change.

He was ready to get out. But then he saw the bathroom's door slowly opens. Watching the door's movement, Mark's eyes widened and only to see a half asleep Chaeyoung walking in seconds later. 

Without noticing the guy's presence, Chaeyoung walks in. Turns the tap water on at the sink and splashes water on her face.

The moment she looks into the mirror, Mark is standing right behind her with a surprised look and his arms hugging himself ridiculously.

What the-. For 1,2. 

*screams* She finally reacts.

" No-hey-I-what- " Mark stutters as he was so lost.

To shut her up, Mark takes a step up to her and covers with his hand from behind. Only inches away from each other, their body touched. Chaeyoung was so flustered that she stop screaming and stares at him in the eyes through the mirror. 

"People will hear us." He explains.

"Who-" She tries to talk with a hand covering .

"Maids." He lets go of his hand. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" she turned and face Mark while crossing her arms. 

"Shower, duh?" He gave her the this-is-so-obvious look.

" Y-you should've locked the door." She looks sideway as she doesn't know where to stare at. His eyes are too much to look at. His body? Gosh, I swear he doesn't look that muscular yesterday. .

"Just go on, wash up. I'll leave." Mark walks out, thinking there's no point to drag on this conversation and smirked secretly as he realized how red Chaeyoung's face was.

Chaeyoung locks the door as Mark walks out and lean on the door. Why is it suddenly so hot here? She fans herself with her hands.


Chaeyoung heads to the dining table with her uniform on. Mark was already there eating his toast. 

"Welcome, miss Oh." The maids greet her with a sweet smile. 

"Oh, Oh is your surname? " Mark raised his brows. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at him and took a seat in front of him.

"Yes, Mark LEE." She emphasizes the ' Lee ' part.

"Excited to be Mrs. Lee, huh?" Mark teases with a smirk.

"Gosh, I hate you." 

"So, you go to Seoul High." Mark reads the school logo on Chaeyoung's uniform. Stating the obvious.

"Why aren't you wearing your uniform?" *gasp*

"Oh my gosh. Are you a drop out?" 

"Haha. Very funny, Chaeyoung." This is the first time he calls her name and thought it was weird but somehow he likes it. Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung. Oh Chaeyoung. Nice name, LOL. 

"I'll get going now." Chaeyoung stood up and gets ready to leave the house.

"But miss, you haven't finished your meal yet!" One of the maids shouts.

"Mark can drive you to school, miss Chaeyoung!" Mister Kim stops her.

"No thank you." She smiles and walked out the door with fast speed.

"Miss-"

"Let her be." Mark cuts off Mister Kim.

"But Mark-"

"I'm leaving too." Mark stood up and walks away.

 

Chaeyoung's POV:

It was an awful morning. I don't feel like staying in that house even for one more second. Weirdly, I don't think we will get along well. I think I need some information about him tho. I mean like, is he really a school dropped out like seriously? I know nothing about him. Google probably won't know too right?

I walk along the unfamiliar neighborhood to the bus stop. Well, the mansion I live in is obviously a whole lot larger than others here. But I'm actually super-duper pissed by the thought of not getting to go to school along with my best friends in the neighborhood where I used to live. Feels kinda lonely. And of course, they knew about my engagement. 

I finally arrived the bus stop. I was just on time and hurried in the bus. I sat at the end of the bus, beside the window, plugged in my earphones and looked out as the bus moves. 

The bus stops at the next stop and I can feel people coming in. 

A hand suddenly appeared and took one side of my earphones. I was quite surprised and tilted my head to see the person.

asghygufkfkdkfykfujophiojvcadfhdypkkkkk

I widen my eyes.

"Woo, I like their songs too." It was Dino. DINOOOOO.

He smiled at me. Me dead inside.

Now let me explain. You must be wondering about our relationship.

Do we know each other? Yes yes, we know each other. 

Are we close? No, not at all. 

Dino knew that I had a big crush on him, since some boy in our class once found out I like him and blurted it out loud. Being the man he is, he started talking to me since then. We're just friends tho. Nothing more, but I really like him to the point that I get nervous everytime we talk.

"Did you move? Never see you on this bus before." Dino asked looking at me with his daring eyes. I get rid of the earphones and he does the same.

"Y-yeah. I sort errr sort of moved." I sound stupid.

"Wow, we'll see each other more often then."  He heavenly smiled. 

Our conversation goes on with some casual topics. We arrived our school not long later and walked in the classroom together. Our classmates teased us a little but Dino told them that I just moved, that's why.

In other words, I AM GLAD THAT I MOVED. THANK GOD. THANK YOU LORD.