The transfer student

Confused

Mark came out of his matte black Lamborghini Aventador. His striking bright curly blonde hair grabbed everyone's attention, or maybe it's just his car that's in topic? 

"Dope!"

"Who is he?"

"Never seen him here before." 

"Oh my gosh, he's so handsome!"

Mark looked at the crowd who seemed to be talking about him. Well, he ignored them of course. He had been used to this kind of attention anyway. Wherever he goes, he never fails to shine. Duh.

Mark walks away with a puzzled look, thinking where is the damn office he needs to go. sigh

After roaming around the school for quite a while, he finally got into the office and report himself.

Mark's POV

I greeted the person in the office, not knowing who is she.

"Oh, hello there. Lee MinHyung, Mark, right?" The woman asked with her spectacle half dropping.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Ms. Cho." She continued. 

Ms. Cho then talked to me about all sort of important stuff that I needed to know. I was half listening and half bored. It felt like a day had gone by until she finally stops talking. I nodded, I just felt like I had too. No idea what she was saying or asking tho.

"Now, let's get to class. We're late for a bit now."  She leads me down the hallway as I look into the classes through the windows. My eyes were wandering around, in hope to see a familiar face. 

The woman I'm following finally stops in front of classroom. As she opens the door, the first thing or human I see is Oh Chaeyoung. She was there, smiling so happily with her friends. Her dimples are so deep that I could stare at it for decades. Her eye smile is so- 

Okay. It all vanished. Disappeared as she looked up and saw me. Her face went from angel to a lost ghost. Jesus, a not-smiling-her is really not that attractive anymore. 

I purposely smile at her, knowing that it kills her for me to be here.

*SH*TTT* I saw her mouthed that word and smirked. 

"It's the guy from just now!"

"Yeah, with the lamborgini!"

"OMG!"

"Is he transfering here?!"

"Class, attention please!" Ms. Cho shut the whole class up as she continues. "We have a transfer student. Please introduce yourself," 

I cleared my throat. "I'm Mark Lee. Nice to meet you all." 


It was a nightmare for Chaeyoung. To see Mark, and even have him transfered into the same class as her. All she ever wished for the new year was a healthy and peaceful life, turns out that it's not going the way she wanted. 

*Please act like you don't know me. Please just act like we're strangers. Please!"  Chaeyoung screams desperately in her mind.

"Okay now everyone please be nice to Mark as he is new here and help him a lot in any aspects. Oh, and there! You can sit behind Oh Chaeyoung right at the corner beside the window there. We only have that seat left."  Mark smirked. *Right behind her huh? It's gonna be fun*

Chaeyoung cursed under her breath. "Huh, what?" Min, her seatmate a.k.a bestie asked.

"Oh-ah-er- nothing..." Chaeyoung lowered her head down to her desk and stares deadly at her hands as Mark is slowly walking over to the seat behind her. Thankfully for Chaeyoung, Mark just decides to ignore her for the time being. 

Chaeyoung is currently having a mental breakdown. She doesn't know what to do and how to react. As the class lessons go on, her soul was already not there.

*Why is he even here?*  She hit herself with her palm.

"Don't you think he's kinda cute?" Min whispered to her. 

" NO!" She replied, maybe a little too loud or maybe overly loud that the whole class turns to look at her. Oh.. 

"Oh Chaeyoung! What are you doing?! Detention for you after school!" The whole class laughed, because having detention means you have to clean the toilet after school. Who would like that?

"Girl, you don't have to overreact. What's wrong?"  Min asked.

"Argh, don't even mention it." WORST DAY EVERRR

Mark, on the other hand was enjoying to see Chaeyoung suffering like this. Hah, what a great day. 

 


A/N: Hey everyone! Thank you soooo much for subscribing! I really appreciate it :) I'm really sorry for the late and short update. I'll try my best to write more from now. Hope you guys enjoyed it!