Rough hands but still gentle

That infuriating chunk of muscle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonyoung sighed under his breath. He gazed outside the window, his mind floating everywhere and anywhere. The voice of his teacher entered one ear and immediately exited on the other. He just couldn’t focus his mind on the subject at all; the lecture definitely falling on deaf ears. Even the noise of his classmates studiously writing down notes and their low murmurs and chatters had been drowned out into nothingness. Everything around him had become a mere static noise, a blur of insignificance which couldn’t soothe or hold his interest. He sighed again.

He checked his watch. Lunch was still a long way to go. ‘I’m getting hungry,’ he internally whined. ‘I hope they’d serve pork cutlets today.’

Soonyoung really couldn’t shake off his boredom. He then decided to subtly watch his classmates.

Jihoon, ever the serious student that he is, was busy writing down notes and listening attentively to the teacher's lecture. ‘I’ll ask him for notes later.’ It might take a lot of begging but Soonyoung knew his best friend would give in. The latter might be a bit too harsh at times but his heart was certainly golden.

He then saw Jun scribbling away on his notebook, a smirk on his face as his eyes clearly twinkled with mischief. ‘That guy’s definitely up to something,’ he mused to himself, the corners of lips twitching upwards. ‘Well, he’s always plotting things after all. Seeing him planning someone’s demise or other whatnot isn’t entirely new…’ The dancer couldn’t help but snicker at his thought. ‘Whomever’s at the end of Jun’s plots, I wish thee good luck!’

He glanced at his front and saw Wonwoo writing down notes too. Soonyoung hadn’t had much of an opportunity to hangout with the quiet student council representative but whenever they did, the dancer didn’t mind his presence. ‘He’s quite an introvert though,’ he observed.

Despite his student council role, Jeon Wonwoo never really actively participated in their class. He did what was expected of him as their representative but he’d never do anything more than that. He also usually kept to himself, always a book in his hands or within his reach. He hardly talks, not bothering with anyone at all.

‘But seeing him with that chunk of muscle is even more surprising!’

His eyes briefly strayed to that person.

It always baffled Soonyoung how the reserved Wonwoo and this brute of a caveman became extremely close friends. The other was the epitome of calmness and tranquility, like water flowing through the river; whilst the other seemingly like the wind - wild, undeterred, free and callous. He doesn’t get their friendship at all… ‘Who am I to judge? I’m friends with Jun,’ he mentally shrugged.

He stared at Wonwoo again and noticed he was seemingly in a daze. ‘Oh? Isn’t that an interesting sight,’ he mused. As far as he knew, he was very studious like Jihoon. ‘Wait a second!’ He squinted his eyes and realized Wonwoo wasn’t dazing off at all. ‘He’s staring at someone!’ he mentally screamed.

Soonyoung checked the angle where Wonwoo’s eyes strayed to and almost fell off his chair in disbelief. ‘He’s staring at Jihoon! Oh my God!’ He stared at Wonwoo and then at his best friend, going back and forth between the two. The dancer was honestly having a mental breakdown. ‘Does Wonwoo like my best friend? Should I tell Jihoon about this or-?’

He couldn’t finish off his thought as he heard the lunch bell ring. He quickly fixed his things on his desk and was about to approach Jihoon but Soonyoung suddenly felt a strong grip on his arm, forcefully dragging him out of the classroom.

“What the actual-” Soonyoung’s words were cut off by a hand on his mouth. He stared, wide eyes, at the culprit. Seething rage immediately burned in his blood.

The brute of a caveman, that frustrating chunk of muscle, C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter