A pout no human could resist

That infuriating chunk of muscle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonyoung stared at the spectacle in front of him, completely and utterly speechless. Two buffoons, Mingyu who was deadass hyper and Jun, were at the center of the karaoke room singing - ‘or is it screeching?’ - whilst shamelessly dancing to Red Velvet’s Bad Boy.

His eyes widened remarkably when the two started to do a . Everyone, including his usually no- best friend Jihoon, was encouraging the two faux strippers. They were hollering and whistling like some ually frustrated old man. ‘Well we are hormonal teenagers,’ he thought with a huff. He was honestly wondering if the other customers and the employees could hear them despite the soundproof room. They were making a huge ruckus after all, with all the shouting and stuff.

He shook his head and closed his eyes, trying as he might to ignore the people in front of him. Even the always stoic and quiet Wonwoo had joined the stupid duo in their little show. He seriously needed to purify his eyes with holy water. ‘And maybe my brain too,’ he added dramatically.

It would take a long while to erase the image of Jun imitating a dominatrix. He might get nightmares because of it. A slight shiver went down his spine just by thinking about it.

The dancer asked himself again why he was here in the first place. He was supposed to be in the dance studio, practicing their new routine for the upcoming sports festival but somehow he had found himself amongst the basketball team with his best friend as well as his roommate in a karaoke room near the train station, singing and dancing to their heart’s content.

‘What happened to your priorities, Kwon Soonyoung?!’ he angrily groused whilst grabbing for another can of cider. It’s still a couple of hours until their curfew and it was obvious everyone wanted to stay longer. It was a weekend after all. There was no need to wake up early for the next day. Soonyoung wanted otherwise. He wanted to go home. Or maybe go to the dance studio and practice. He just honestly wanted to leave.

A familiar laugh then reached his ears. It belonged to the person who made him come here in the first place. His gaze instantly went to that infuriating chunk of muscle.

Choi Seungcheol - a.k.a. basketball team captain - was talking animatedly with Vernon and Jaehyun, a junior member of the basketball team. The three of them looked so engrossed in their conversation, they didn’t even flinch when Johnny, another basketball team member, tried to reach IU’s high note in Good Day. ‘Ahh~ They must be talking about their game,’ he deduced, watching the three albeit a little too closely.

The basketball team had won another game earlier this afternoon, thus snagging a spot in the semi-finals of the regional competition. It was the reason they were celebrating today - for the basketball team’s win and their advancement to the competition. But Soonyoung wondered why they - he, Jihoon, and Seungkwan - had to be here too. They weren’t close to any players of the team aside from Jun. Maybe to Wonwoo as well. But Soonyoung knew he hardly ever talked to the others so it somehow felt weird for him to celebrate with them.

He turned to the center and saw his best friend pick up the mic. His lips quirked upwards, a toothy grin eventually stretching across his face. He knew Jihoon was going to knock everyone off their socks. He is a talented singer after all. He could even compose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter