❝v❞

Withstand the Feeling
Please log in to read the full chapter
C H A P T E R  V  -  W I T H S T A N D  T H E  F E E L I NG

 

Days past as the two get to know each other. Every morning Heeyoung will come to the cafe for breakfast while Chan takes her order and serves it. They would have a little chat about the happenings for the past days. The three boys would see the two laughing and would scold Chan, especially Jeonghan. There comes a time when Jeonghan approached the two and began showering Chan with nags telling him to focus working.

At school, their homeroom teacher decided them to be seatmates thanks to Chan’s friends who didn’t stop telling their teacher the two should sit together. Annoyed, the homeroom teacher gave up and accept their request without telling the two. The two however were naive and obliged to their homeroom teacher. During discussion, the two would hear whispers or squeals especially when there comes a time the two would accidentally have eye contact or skin contact.

Days turned to months as the two got comfortable to each other. Their classmates wouldn’t miss a day seeing this two enjoying each other’s company. They wonder about their status if they’re together or just friends. There are times they would see them very happy like they’re the only people in the world because of their loud laughs and careless actions. They wouldn’t see the two being not on the mood. Looks like they make each other happy.

How’s Chan? He’s still alive making Heeyoung happy like she’s a top priority in his life. He may look energize physically, but his emotions are dead because of frustrations and confusion. Why? He’s still trying to know his feelings towards her. Each days with her, he’s feeling the same reaction inside of him; loud beating heart, numbness and shocking sensation in his body, confused yet frustrated emotions. And it gets worst…

He’s incomplete when Heeyoung’s not beside him. He’ll panicked on Heeyoung’s whereabouts. Is she safe? Is she in danger? It bugs him that it comes to the point that he would tell her that she should be with his side all the time. Heeyoung on the other hand will oblige without protest even if she’s getting suspicious to him.

He seems to love Heeyoung’s actions; whether she’s doing silly, fun, weird, clumsy or cute unintentionally, he’s pleased. Everything she does seems attracted to him. The more she does something, the more he falls for her. The big question that stuck to his mind is… why? Why does he like Heeyoung? Is it because of her appearance for him to be head over heels on her and slowly grows as time past by? Or her personalities’ that charming? When will he knows the reason of his feelings to Heeyoung? Looks like he needs to figure his status to Heeyoung.

It’s spring break as the two had a plan to go around.

Chan came to the cafe as a customer. He blinked looking around seeing twelve boys walking back and forth to the place busy serving their beloved customers. ‘Huh? Why are the others here?’ he thought and began to find a vacant seat.

“Why are you late young man?” he heard Soonyoung’s voice. He looked at him blinking and was about to answer. “And why aren’t you on your work clothes hmm?” he asked looking at Chan from head to toe while his arms are crossed.

“It’s his day off don’t worry. He told me about this matter” Seungcheol approached the two as soon he saw Chan.

“What the--” Soonyoung heaved a sigh in disbelief. “Yah Lee Chan! Why didn’t you tell me about this huh? I didn’t know you allow him not to work for today” Soonyoung whined facing Seungcheol. “At least you informed me Chan so that I won’t go to work for a day” he pouted cutely.

Seungcheol shook his head. “You know it’s fine if you want to rest for a day Soonyoung” Seungcheol. “Chincha?! Since you mentioned it, I’ll rest today--” Soonyoung was about to leave when Seungcheol grabbed him behind his collar and pulled him closer. “You’re working for today Kwon Soonyoung. Do it next time when you feel like you don’t want to go to work” Seungcheol nonchalantly told.

“But I don’t feel like working today” Soonyoung began whining once again. He winced in pain when Seungcheol smacked the back of his head to shut him off as Chan chuckled at the two. “Stop whining, it’s irritating” Seungcheol coldly stated and rolle

Please log in to read the full chapter