Untold Love

Jikook's One Shot (Mine)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a year since Jimin and Jungkook married. Never once did they sleep together or give each other love. They just ignore each other presence and they always avoiding each other. But, less that Jungkook know, Jimin do care about him. He will always make sure Jungkook in a good condition and he always success to calm Jungkook down whenever he's mad. There's once, when Jungkook lose control to a student in the university, they are punching and fight like man always did. Until Jimin come over and calm Jungkook down that the fight stopped.

" Jeon Jungkook! Stop!!" shouted Jimin, panting. He is running as his friend told him that Jungkook involved in a fight. Jungkook refused to stop. Jimin hold his arms, " Jungkook-ah! Stop it!" Jungkook push Jimin aside and went to punch the man again. Jimin sighed. " Kook-ah!!" shout Jimin again. This time, Jimin hugged him. "Stop please.. Please.." Jimin begged him. Jungkook stop as Jimin cried. Jungkook look at him, regretting his act that make Jimin crying. Jimin push Jungkook back a few steps. Jungkook followed him. Jungkook let Jimin lead his ways. Jimin wipe his tears, still in Jungkook's embrace, stepping forward which force Jungkook to stop back. Jimin brought him to a far place which can prevent Jungkook from fighting. 

"Why?" asked Jungkook. Jimin back facing him. 'Because I love you..' words that Jimin wanted to tell Jungkook that much, but, there's no way he will say it. "Just because.." Jimin have no idea what he should say to Jungkook. "Stay away from my life.. I've told you before, right?" Jungkook said to Jimin. Jimin tears burst out again. Without words, Jimin run away from him.

'Just only you know..' Jimin sighed. He looked at the outside of the class window. All of the burden that he felt all this time suddenly comes out. A single tears can be seen from his eyes. Unknowingly, Jungkook stare at him. 'Did I make him cry again?' Jungkook sighed. Yes, little that Jimin know that Jungkook do care for him too. Infact, he always care for him. Right from the start. The day they meet for the first time. He felt the urge to protect the boy.

"They will arrive any moment from now. Behave Jeon Jungkook.." Jungkook sighed. He will meet with the boy that he will marry, today. Jungkook sit uneasily. He hate with the thought to meet with the boy that he will hate for the rest of his life. Jungkook look away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter