Beautiful Lie

Jikook's One Shot (Mine)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin. A police officer who always busy in his daily life. Never felt love, never know love. Until one day when Jimin was forced to lie. He did lie but he didn't know that it turn orur to be a beautiful lie. 

"Yahh!! You hurt me.. Now, take good care of you brat! " said Jimin to a young man who coincidentally hit him by car. Jimin is lying on the bed of the hospital ward. It happened in the blink of an eye to be realize by the young man who hit him. "What's your name? " asked Jimin, cold. "Je--Jeon Jungkook.. " he's stuttering. "Okay well, Jeon Jungkook ssi.. Give me your guardian name.. I'll call him. " said Jimin later. "Please don't! " said Jungkook, begging. "I'm begging you.. Please don't.. " "Why would I do so?" Asked Jimin to begging Jungkook. "Because.. " Jungkook bite his lips. Instead of talking, Jungkook show his inner skin by lifting his shirt and show it to Jimin. Bruised ribs. What happened? Jimin's police mode 'on'. "Who did that? " asked Jimin. Jungkook refused to listen or talk. Jimin try to stand up with his broken leg. "Ahhh.. " Jimin groaned as his leg felt hurt. Jungkook looks so worried. "Ar--are you o-okay? " asked Jungkook to Jimin, concern. "I'm fine.. Now tell me.. Who's do that? " asked Jimin again. Still, no answer. "Boy! If you kept doing this, remain silent and refuse to give cooperation, how would I ever help you? " asked Jimin with his detective mode. It's looks like Jimin is in investigation of a criminal who refused to admit their mistakes. Jungkook shuddered. "It's.. It's my dad! " Jungkook bite his lips to prevent himself from crying. Jimin look at Jungkook. Sincere. This boy is being sincere. He's been handle so many criminal and most are liars but this boy, he ain't lying. He's saying the truth. Just by his eyes which trembling shown his trauma and his shivering hand shown he's scared. Jimin try to walk closer to him with his broken leg. "Don't worry.. Come here.. " without any hesitation, Jimin pull him into his embrace. He didn't know why or how but this boy manage to send some sign that he need to be protect. Unlike the criminal and the victim he met out there. This boy is different. What's the differences? No idea. 

..

Jimin brought Jungkook live with him as he got the chance to take him out of the hell when his father is drunken to death. Jungkook brought along his mother and his little sister. 

"You may stay he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter