Psycho

Jikook's One Shot (Mine)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hectic day as usual in a city full of people walking here and there rushing to their work place. Jimin take a few steps slowly than the others. He's thinking actually. 

"It's been three years is it?" Jimin sigh with a smile. What happened in between of these years? Jimin close his eyes and tears can be seen fall down from the corner of his eyes. What happened? What is it that makes Jimin shed tears? 

**Flashback**

Three years ago. Jimin was an idol. He's in a group known as Bulletproof. 

"Jimin-ah..!" Jimin turn his head around just to meet with a pair of doe eyes. "Jungkookie~" he greet him. "Yahh, you should wait for me and left together.." He pouted. "Aigoo.. I'm sorry, I have an urgent things to do just now.. So, I'm leaving early.." Jimin give him an excuse. "Whatever.." He sulked. "Fine.. What do you want for lunch? It'll be my treat!" Jungkook face lift up. "Really?" Jimin nodded as a yes. "You're going to regret it! I'm such a big foodie y'know.." Jungkook smirked. "It's okay, once in a while, so why not?" Jimin said later. Both head to the restaurant later on. 

Jimin POV

Ah! I haven't introduce him yet right? His name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook to be exact. He's born in Busan same place as me but different district tho. 2 years younger than me but acted like a brat who's the same age as mine.. Such a brattie! Oh! Anyway, that's not my point.. The point is how I met him. It was through an incident which take place outside the company. Well, you may say it's a destiny to meet him actually.. I saved him back then without him knowing me, later, we met again in this industry. Surprisingly, he confessed to me. Yeah, I know! It was such a fast forward story I share to you and you may not even prepared for it.. But, that's why I call it a destiny. About his confession? No, I haven't reply to him yet. Because I'm not sure about it yet. ENOUGH! No more questions about him, you're making me flustered. Just know that I know him since I saved him and later met him again as an idol. Perfect! 

..

"Jimin? Can you be the representative of your group?" The MC of the program asked Jimin to dance as to represent his group. "Go ahead Minnie! Fighting!" s cheer for him. Jimin step out to the dance floor. A song that got a y yet slow vibes seems like a mantra to Jimin. He's so into it and seems like a possessed man. His body move like the river flows through and smooth like a snake. His eyes, his gaze! PERFECTION! There's always reasons for his fans to call him a demon as he dance. Everyone got attached to his performance that their mouth start gaping. 

Jimin bows as he finished it. He went to his seat and a man approaching him. "Hey beautiful.." Jimin stare into his soul. "Uuuuh.. So deadly!" He said later. Jimin take a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Baby.. Do you wanna go out with me?" He asked Jimin, calling him baby. "Not interested." Jimin said later. "Don't be so hard to get, baby.." "I said, no.." Jimin answered him, stern. "You'll regret it baby.. So better take the offer now.." Jimin scoffs and look at him again. 

Jungkook on the other hand giving them a dead stare. He gritted his teeth. Clenching fist. 'One, two, three..' He's counting silently in his heart before dash towards them. 

"Excuse me, I think your seat is not right over here." Jungkook interfere. He stand in between them to stop any further conversation. Jimin looks relief. The man smirk at Jungkook before looking at Jimin saying, "You'll regret this.." Jungkook show his dominance by folding his arms to show his Alpha side. "Do you perhaps needs me to show you your seat?" Jungkook said later. He's about to make a move but Jimin stop him and make him sit besides Jimin. "Don't do unnecessary move." Jimin warned him. "Why? Do you think I'm afraid of that ?" Jimin calm him down. "Jungkookie! He's not ordinary.. He's, a psycho!" Jimin whisper to him. Jungkook widened his eyes. "How do yo—" "I've saw him before.. But I don't have enough evidence to report him yet.. So please, if you don't want to get hurt, stop provoking him." Jimin warned Jungkook again. "I get it.." Jungkook replied. 

...

"Jungkook? I need to talk to you for a moment.. Do you.. Have time? Perhaps?" Jimin called for Jungkook. "Sure, where are you?" Jimin look around before answering, "Uhm, meet me at the rooftop in five minutes.." "okay.." 

5 minutes later

Jungkook went to the rooftop as promised. Jimin seen standing still alone there. Jungkook come over to approach him. 

"Minnie~" Jimin flinch a little. "Oh, Jungkook.." Jimin smile at him. "What's wrong? Why do you ask to meet me here?" Jungkook ask later as he take a place next to Jimin. "Oh, about that.." Jimin pause for awhile before taking out a box. "A gift?" Asked Jungkook. "Open it.." Jungkook open it as Jimin ordered. "Uhm, a pair of watches..?" "Yeah, and.. It's not just a watch.." Jimin said as he take the watch and help Jungkook wear it before use it for his own. "What do you mean not just a watch?" Jimin look at him as he finish wearing the watch. "It's my fan's gift actually. She said, I could use this whenever I need it. If there's any emergency or if I'm in danger, I can connect the watch to the other one and the GPS will be on.." Jimin said later, explaining. "Really, Jimin?? Your fans?? They surely are damn rich!" Jimin raise his eyebrows. "But, why did you give this to me?" He questioned Jimin's act. "Do you still remember..? The psycho guy?" Jimin remind him about the psycho idol who threatened him before. "Damn, yeah! What about him?" Asked Jungkook. "He's on the move.." "WHAT?" Jimin just nodded as Jungkook looks surprised. "If any one of us are in danger, press the button of the watch so we'll know our each other's whereabouts.. Also, if I'm in danger, please.. Contact the number in this paper.. Take it, don't lose it.. I have to go now for the next schedule, see you Kookie~" Jimin smile at him before leaving him speechless. 'What number is this?' Jungkook look at the paper written with some number. Without much thinking, Jungkook slip it in his wallet before leaving too. 

...

Jungkook wait for Jimin everyday. Ever since Jimin said that the psycho is on the move, he's been extra careful on him. 

"Minnie! I'm here!" Jungkook wave his hand towards Jimin. "Oh, Jungkookie!" Jimin smile brightly before waving back. Jungkook run towards Jimin. "Hey, your schedule has finished ?" Asked Jungkook. "Yeah.. I did.. Let's go.." "Sure, let's go.." Jungkook walk side by side with him. As they walk a few minutes, Jimin ask Jungkook a question. "Jungkookie?" "Hm?" "Uhm.. If I say.. Just if, okay?" "Alright, what is it?" "If I say I'm twice more psycho than him.. What will be your reaction?" Jimin asked randomly. "You? Psycho? Tch.." He chuckled. "I'm serious.. What if I am?" Jimin said later, getting serious. "Jimin, if you're the psycho, I will still love you.. You'll be the cutest yet y psycho I'll ever fall for." Jungkook describe him as a psycho later. "Really? Aren't you scared of me killing you?" Jimin question him later. "Oh, Minnie.. Come on.. You know how endearing my love for you.. Hehe" Jimin scoffed at his cringe words. 'Will you really? I doubt it..' Jimin monologue. 

"Alright, here you go.." Jungkook sending off Jimin to his house as they finished eating. "Thank you for the dinner.. I'll treat you to one next time.." Jimin said as he get off from the car. As soon as he turn around from Jungkook sight, Jimin called him. 

"Oh? What happened? Are you missing me already?" Tease Jungkook. "Miss you my as*!" Jimin said later. "Jungkook, listen carefully.. There's a car, a black with plate number SU 9080 have been following us since we're in the restaurant.. I want you to keep this call until you reach home, okay?" "What— Fine.. I won't turn off this phone call. Are you home now?" Asked Jungkook later. "I am.. I've locked the door." "Good.." Jungkook replied. "Did you see the car following you?" Jimin asked, worried. "No, I don't see them at all.." Jimin nodded in silent. Good, he thought. "Jimin?" "Yeah?" "I love you.." Jungkook confessed. "Jungkookie.." Jimin sounds like, for real? In this situation? "Haha, well just want to say that.." "Shut up you stu—" *BANG! BANG! BANG!* Jimin was startled by the sounds. Someone slam upon his door. "Any car, Jungkook?" "No.. I'm safe.." Jimin close his eyes. "Good, I think I know where they are.." "What do you mean by that? Jiminnie??" "Kook, they're here.. I'm leaving.. Call the number I gave you and look for me.." Jimin later hang off the phone call. "Jimin! Jiminnie! Park Jimin!! Sh*t!! " Jungkook immediately make a U-turn. 

"Well, well, well.. Look who got here.." Jimin was beaten by the three men and later another men came in. "Remember me pretty?" Jimin look at him and chuckled. "You damn psycho." Jimin replied. "Ouch, that hurts. But, you ain't wrong tho.." He smirked. "What do you want?!" Jimin shouted. "Ha.. I've told you already, didn't I? You'll.. Regret doing that to me.. If only you listened to me, you won't be hurt like this.. Tsk tsk tsk.. Look at you.. Full of blood, what a view HAHAHAHAH" He laugh like a histeric man. "Tuii!" Jimin spit on his face. He look at Jimin and wipe the bloody spit from his face. "Take him in." He ordered his men to bring Jimin in the car before leaving. 

..

Jungkook hurriedly run towards Jimin's house as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter