별(Byul) - Star

Jikook's One Shot (Mine)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook stare at the sky. He's looking at the star that shining bright in this bright night with the moonlight shining the earth and the star as the scenery that complete the beautiful night. Jungkook close his eyes and open his embrace. Jungkook smile as he felt someone enter his embrace. 

"Feeling good yet?" Asked the person to Jungkook. He smile and nodded. "How about you babe? " Babe? Yes, it's Jungkook boyfriend. "I'm doing so good. " he said. "I need you to be happy so I can smile forever up there.. " Jungkook tears fall a little. "I am babe.. Don't worry.. " Jungkook look down. His known as his boyfriend wipe his tears. "Don't cry babe.. It'll hurt you more. " Jungkook look at him. "Remember.. Smile.. That's what important for me.. " Jungkook tried to grab his wrist as he slowly gone but Jungkook can't reach him. 

..

"Jungkook? " Minggyu, Jungkook friend's called for him. " Yes? " Jungkook replied later. "Are you living here all alone? " asked his other friend's, Yugyeom. "Basically, yes.. It was not so long time ago when I used to live here with someone.. " Jungkook explained. "So, where is he now?? " asked Yugyeom being innocent. Jungkook smile before sigh. He hold on to his start shape necklace. "He's.. There.. " Jungkook pointed at the sky. Yugyeom and Minggyu gulped as they understand him. "I'm sorry buddy.. I don't know.. " Yugyeom apologize. "Nah.. It's okay.. He probably looking at me right now.. Don't you think so?? " Jungkook smile and keep on smiling afterwards. 

..

"Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!!! " two confetti was exploded by him. Jungkook felt so happy at that moment. No one can understand how he feels that moment but it's okay ,as long as Jungkook happy that's all matter to Jimin. Yes, Jimin. Jungkook beloved boyfriend. Jungkook smile alone on the couch as he saw back their moments together. He smile and laugh but the end, he cry. Jimin last words for him.

"Be my star forever even though I'm going to be your star first.. " 

Jungkook tears can't stop falling do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter