Death of happiness

Jikook's One Shot (Mine)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He who adore by anyone. He who can get 10 girls as he want. He who have everything - wealth, perfection and power. He who will give you the money as you name it. And he who annoyingly cold and arrogant. 

"Shut your mouth.. Name the price, I'll pay it.. " he shouted to the girl who he bumped into and she make a big deal about it. "Well you know.. You shouldn't waste your money.. Maybe we can 'do' something else? " said the girl as she slowly pointing her fingers on Jungkook's chest. "Disgusting. " said Jungkook before throwing a large amount of cheque towards the girl. "A girl so lowly like you have no qualifications to touch me." He said later. "Young master, what's wrong? " asked the servant who looks like his bodyguard. "Take this woman away from me and cut her finger." He said, threatening. "Mister no!! Please! Don't cut my finger!" He look away with his disgust face. "Young master, should we c-cut her finger?" Asked the servant. "Don't waste your time on her. Let's go." Said him later. 

.

"Jungkook? I'm on my way to the airport now, could you please help me by fetching my friend's son? " his father asked him a favor. "Why would I? The servant is here.. You should tell him to pick him up.. " he said, refusing. "No, son.. He is an important friend of mine.. You should pick him up for me.. " asked his father later. "This is so annoying.. What am I? A chauffeur?" He said before agreeing. He later took the key from the driver. "Y-young master.. I'll drive you.." Said the driver, flustered. "No.. I'll be by my own.. Mind your own business.. " he said. He later dashed off from the mansion. 

"What take this brat so long?" He mumbled, annoyed. He's been waiting for 15 minutes for the person mentioned by his father but he is nowhere to be found. He decided to enter and look for him.  " He has your phone number.. He'll call you when he's there.." that's what his father told him. "Can't be trusted." He mutter, annoyed. As he walk to the entrance door, he bumped into someone and the person's phone cracked. "Oh my God!! My phone!! " he said later, mourning over his phone. He didn't bother to apologize to the person and walk away. "Hey! You! " he shouted. He rolled his eyes and ignore him. "Yahh!! I'm calling for you!!" He shouted later before pulling his sleeves. He felt exasperated and pull away from the person. "What? " he asked. "Aren't you aware in which situation are you?? " asked the person, annoyed. "What? Do you want money? Here, I'll pay for the expenses.. How much will it cost?" He said as he take out for the cheque. The person look at him, mute but anger can be seen. "Hello? How much? ₩50 thousand will be enough? " asked him to the muted person. Later he throw the cheque to the person before leaving.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter