Crime

Jikook's One Shot (Mine)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As everyday the crime increasing in this busy city, the police will always welcoming a new prisoner. Same goes with today. Three detectives in charge are having their hard time to handle a criminal which is stubborn. 

"Detective Jeon.. Your turn.. " Said Detective Kim Taehyung, the second detective that investigate the criminal after detective Kim Namjoon. "Alright.. Give me his profile.. " Detective Jeon is getting ready to the investigation room. He open the criminal profile as he enter the room. 

{Picture of the criminal} 

Name: Park Jimin

Age: 23 years old

Crime: Suspect of the most wanted drugs dealer partner. 

Evidence: He was spotted at the crime scene of the drug dealers are dealing.Besides, thumbprints, pictures and caught in CCTV at the mean time. 

Detective Jeon rose his brows. It's quite difficult to convince this boy but he needs to make him commit the delinquency. Detective Jeon stare at this boy. So relax. As if he was not doing any crime at all. Detective Jeon clear his throat. 

"Park Jimin.. " the criminal look at him. "I'm Detective Jeon Jungkook.. Please tolerate with me.. " Detective Jeon said and take a seat in front of the boy. "You know what you do, right?? " he started the investigation. "Excuse me.. I have no idea why did I end up locked up here and I had no idea why was it actually.. " the said criminal, Park Jimin started to talk. "Park Jimin ssi.. I can lower your punishment if you give me some of your cooperation.. " Jimin sighed. "Look.. You maybe caught me in this dealing but!! It was not me! It's.. " Jimin stop talking. "It's who?? " asked Detective Jeon. "Park Jimin ssi.. Don't worry. We can handle this.. We'll protect you.. " Detective Jeon said. He come closer to Jimin and seat on the table besides Jimin. Jimin look into his eyes. "I can't tell you through this situation.. I really wanted to tell you the truth but.. Not in this situation.. You got me?? " asked Jimin. Detective Jeon who had been working to handle so many criminal before know what Jimin try to say. He need to talk with him only both of them. 

Jimin POV:

I have no idea why I end up locked up here.. It's should be him! It's not me who do this crime. Not me! I've trying my best to tell the detectives but they're too fool! They didn't want to listen to me at all! All they wanted to do to me is forced me to admit something that I don't! And now, another detective come in. I had nothing to do but sighed. It's so frustrating and exhausting. I want to go home!! I tried to talk to this dective name as Jeon Jungkook and he do listen to me.. Somehow, I can trust him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter