019

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 2 - The Fourth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The fourth where we walked together[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"I do."[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Jung Taekwoon! I need help here.” Taekwoon exhaled as he slipped the t-shirt over his head. He walked out from the room and went to the kitchen. Hakyeon was panicking with the stove and a pan with omurice. “Thank goodness you’re here.”

“I think I didn’t leave you not for more than 10 minutes for a quick shower, how did you already burn two eggs?” Taekwoon said in disbelief as he saw the burnt egg on a plate. Hakyeon grinned.

“Sorry man, but it’s better than I burnt the kitchen?” Taekwoon scoffed.

“You did that, I will be so sure to kick you and make a slavery of you if we need to move.” Hakyeon blinked.

“Wow, savage.” Taekwoon ignored him and shooed the leader from the kitchen. Hakyeon pouted and quickly left with a grumble. “Jaehwanie~, your hubby is bullying me again!”

“Who are you to call that name with aegyo?!” The bombing voice came from the kitchen. Sanghyuk who just stepped out from his room laughed to the situation.

“I’m still trying to get used to morning like this.” Sanghyuk commented to himself. “To think we lost more than one year not talking to each other…” Sanghyuk just shook his head. At that moment, Hakyeon already attended by Jaehwan who just woke up.

“What’s wrong hyung?” Jaehwan asked sleepily as Hakyeon clung on him. Hakyeon pouted to the vocalist. “What Taekwoon hyung say to you today?” Jaehwan asked while yawning.

“He wants to make me as a slave.”

“If you burnt the kitchen and we’re forced to leave, then you’re my slave! Jaehwanie, don’t listen to that snake.”

“Hey! I’m a very precious human-kind here, what snake?!” Hakyeon bickered back. Jaehwan rubbed his eyes, yawning again. Sanghyuk just chuckled in amusement.

For the time they didn’t talk, everybody had changed slightest bit once they reunited like in the past. Hakyeon became a lot whiner, Taekwoon became sharper and bolder with his words (mostly bickering with Hakyeon) and Jaehwan on the other hand learnt how to handle the two (as he’s the only one could go through Taekwoon). But sometimes, Jaehwan would enjoy and sided with Taekwoon teasing the leader. Jaehwan also looked even more confident and trusted himself a bit more thanks to Taekwoon’s constant effort of making sure Jaehwan would never think nonsense again.

And that’s not the only changes happened.

“Yeonie, that lion bullied you again today eoh? And can you stop being clingy to Ken hyung?” Someone peeled Hakyeon away from Jaehwan. Hakyeon pouted to the guy who now held him possessively away from Jaehwan.

“Binnie, don’t get jealous. You also know only Jaehwan can help me win if that’s about Taekwoon.” Hakyeon hit a pitch, mimicking a baby. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes, gross aegyo from Cha Hakyeon, yeah. But well, there’s someone liking that. It’s none other than Hongbin, now Hakyeon’s boyfriend for a month.

“Be sure that you only use that aegyo to me.” Hongbin said pouting. Hakyeon just smiled and kissed the pout away. The two giggled and Sanghyuk groaned. Jaehwan already fled the scene and went to the kitchen to find his boyfriend.

“I see you’re grossed out by Chabin couple again.” Sanghyuk turned. Wonsik was standing beside him. The youngest huffed.

“To be honest, I regret a bit that I make them happened.” Wonsik laughed to Sanghyuk’s word. True enough, the two kept dancing around since they started to prepare the last chapter for their Conception trilogy. Hakyeon and Hongbin noticed the sudden tension and budding feeling inside of them towards each other. But both of them were afraid to take a step forward. Hating the situation and frustrated with the two, Sanghyuk stepped out to lock the leader and the visual one night in the closet after a trick with Seven Minute to Heaven game (in which he already told the other members to trap the two).

To be honest, it was a surprise for the rest of the members when they noticed the love affair in between the two. No one expected the two to fall in love with each other. But here they are, making out- Sanghyuk groaned louder when he realized it and threw a cushion right at the gross pair who were each other face.

“Get a room, eww.” Hakyeon glared at Sanghyuk while Hongbin just smirked.

“I’m sorry for your lonely .” Sanghyuk showed his fist. Hongbin guffawed while Hakyeon just chuckled a bit. Wonsik patted Sanghyuk’s back while looking at the couple.

“You guys better stop before he blew up.” Wonsik said. Sanghyuk gave a smirk while the couple rolled their eyes. Well, for Sanghyuk’s changes, he now had more control on his hyungs. Easily said, Sanghyuk had become a lot stronger and changed a little bit with his temper, he could be super scary if he was furious. On the other hand, Wonsik controlled his panic side better and got himself a boyfriend recently but he still didn’t disclose the identity to the members.

They, more like Hakyeon, had suspicion that the mystery male was Sanghyuk but Wonsik denied it and Sanghyuk also confirmed them that he didn’t date Wonsik. They were still curious about the identity but Wonsik promised to introduce him when it’s time so they didn’t ask more.

“Guys, my Hamjji said the breakfast is almost done and he will be very thankful if you guys stop being gross and fighting.” Jaehwan said, coming out from the kitchen to the dining table with plates. Hakyeon offered to help and Hongbin tailed behind, still didn’t want to leave Hakyeon with Jaehwan. Sanghyuk on the other hand went to the toilet to wash his face. They had moved into a new and bigger apartment after this year third comeback, the last chapter of their Conception trilogy. The new place got three bedrooms and the couples got to room together with Sanghyuk became Wonsik’s roommates. Through a game, Taekwoon and Jaehwan got the master bedroom that had bathroom inside.

The six guys sat for a breakfast. It was a rare day for them to sit together for a breakfast since they’re so busy but today was an exception. They all got a day off after filming their newest MV, a special song for the fans. They filmed the MV together with some lucky fans. “Are you going out today, Wonsik?” Taekwoon asked after they stopped talking about Sanghyuk’s sister – one of the random topics. The rapper looked at Taekwoon.

“Ah, not really. I thought I want to laze around-” Ringing tone came from Wonsik’s pocket. The members raised their brow and Wonsik pulled it out slightly just for him to look at the caller. Wonsik picked up, giving little smile to Taekwoon and the rest before getting up to talk. Hakyeon clicked his tongue.

“Boyfriend.”

“I guess he will go out.” Jaehwan said and turned to Taekwoon. “What’s up thou, hyung?”

“Just want to ask if he could help me with composing, but never mind. I guess I could spend more time with you.” Taekwoon said with a smile. Jaehwan grinned.

“I’d love that. Erm, should we go out for date?” Taekwoon hummed.

“Anything you want. I don’t have plans.” Jaehwan beamed.

“Oh yeah!” Sanghyuk just chuckled to see Jaehwan’s attics. Hakyeon at the same time turned to Hongbin.

“Binnie…” Hongbin smiled sadly.

“Sorry, Yeonie. I need to go to my sister.”

“Can’t I tag along?”

“And let my sister ogle over you? No, thank you.” Hakyeon pouted.

“But you told me your sister knew you’re dating me?” Hongbin exhaled. “Binnie…”

“I didn’t tell Hyojin noona, Yeonie.” Hakyeon looked at Hongbin. The visual grinned. “I told Hyomin noona. Compare to Hyomin noona, Hyojin noona is more narrow-minded. And she really- idolize you a lot, so…” Hakyeon blinked.

“Ah, okay. You didn’t tell me you’re going to Hyojin noona.” Hakyeon paused. “I’ll miss you.” The leader pouted. Hongbin just smiled.

“Me too~” Hongbin made a kissy face and a loud gag sound together with coos heard at the back. Jaehwan was cooing at the two while Taekwoon and Sanghyuk gagged to the gross couple. Hakyeon threw a stink eye to the two while Hongbin just smirked. “I don’t care; I don’t want to stop myself from pouring my love for Yeonie when we’re in private.”

“This is not private! We’re here.” Sanghyuk voiced out.

“Hyukie, you’re very seriously in need of a lover.” Hakyeon chimed. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes.

“I enjoy my single life.”

“But you’re desperate for love and attention.” Hongbin sassed back. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes again and gave his fist to Hongbin. The visual just chuckled and stopped teasing Sanghyuk. Jaehwan just shook his head. Later, Wonsik returned to the table with a smile.

“So, I guess you’re not free, Wonsik?” Taekwoon threw the question first. Wonsik grinned and rubbed his nape, muttering sorry. Taekwoon dismissed him telling he changed the plan to have a date with Jaehwan already. Hakyeon looked at Wonsik.

“When you want to tell us the identity of your significant other? I get it that it’s not Hyukie but I’m still curious.” Hakyeon said. Wonsik looked at the leader.

“Actually… he did want to come here and greet you guys… today.” Wonsik said with unsure tone. “But…”

“Don’t tell me it’s you who didn’t want him to meet us?” Hongbin said. Wonsik rubbed his nape.

“Look, don’t get me wrong. Our relationship is still new and I didn’t want us to be known because what if we didn’t hit it well? You know how male idols nowadays really love gossiping around. I just… don’t want drama.”

“Because your boyfriend is a famous one.” Sanghyuk commented casually and it made the other turned to him, including Wonsik. “What? I’m your roommate Wonsik hyung. Of course I heard your hushed voice in the night.”

“My god.” Wonsik palmed his face in embarrassment while Hakyeon quickly asked Sanghyuk to tell the identity.

“No, it’s Wonsik hyung’s privacy.” Sanghyuk stuck his tongue at Hakyeon. Hakyeon pouted and nagged about the attitude. Sanghyuk didn’t care about it much.

“I think it’s just okay to let us know. We will keep secret thou, unless you didn’t trust us.” Wonsik blinked to Jaehwan’s word.

“Eh, no! Not like that… I- I, um…” Wonsik stuttered.

“It’s okay, Wonsik ah. Until you’re ready.” Taekwoon said and he turned to Hakyeon. “You stop pressuring him.” Hakyeon rolled his eyes and moved closer to Hongbin, asking for some attention. Hongbin wrapped his arm around Hakyeon while staring at Taekwoon. The vocalist ignored Hongbin’s look. Wonsik was still in thought.

“If… I bring him here when I return… please promise me you guys won’t… do weird things when he’s here and please don’t tell anyone.” Wonsik said uncertainly. Taekwoon nodded, Jaehwan smiled and Sanghyuk just shrugged. Hongbin gave him thumbs up while Hakyeon looked at him with bright eyes. The leader smiled widely.

“Of course! He will be so welcomed because he’s your boyfriend!” Hakyeon said. Wonsik just smiled awkwardly.

“Your words make me scared already.” Hakyeon whined to Wonsik’s words while the rest chuckled minus Hongbin who needed to coax his big baby boyfriend.

 

 

“It was a great movie!” Jaehwan hyped up once they’re away from the cinema. They had to sneak in and out carefully because didn’t want fans to notice them. Luckily they managed to stay in disguise until the end of their movie’s date. “I really want to see the movie, I thought I couldn’t.”

“Why? You can find it online?”

“I want to watch the 4D version.” Taekwoon blinked and formed an O. “Do you enjoy it? Sorry that I just drag you with me…”

“Hey, it’s okay. Today is your time to decide for our date and the movie was great. I like it so don’t worry.” Taekwoon said while holding Jaehwan’s hand. Jaehwan smiled with tiny blushes on his cheeks. Even they’re together for quite some time, blushes never fail to exist on Jaehwan’s face whenever Taekwoon held him. “So, do you want to have dinner outside or I could cook for you?” Jaehwan looked at Taekwoon.

“We need to go home early as Wonsik said he will come home with his boyfriend. I think it’s a great idea if you prepared a dinner today?” Taekwoon nodded to the suggestion. Jaehwan beamed and announced that he’s going to text Wonsik about the plan. “I feel like we’re Wonsik’s parents, welcoming their son-in-law.” Jaehwan commented while typing. Taekwoon smiled and leaned closer to Jaehwan. Jaehwan startled when he could feel the breeze of air on his face.

“I will be glad to be the father of your kids, babe.” Jaehwan blushed but then pouted.

“Why you’re the father? I should be the father.” Taekwoon shook his head.

“Are you sure what a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter