Soo Hyuk x Min Kyung

Vampire Idol : The End

Soohyuk is the prince’s most fightable soldier and he is very loyal. He secretly works at convenience store and car wash centre to earn some pocket money. I know he does it for me. That’s why I was always grateful to him. Unlike Gabri who only knows to date Yoobi and Yariru who always try to invent useless things, Mukadil was someone I trusted wholeheartedly.

One thing bad about him was he hasn’t mastered the skills of thirst control yet. When exposed to blood and necks, he would lose control and his fangs would be out. It was a very hard thing holding him back because once, he almost killed Minkyung when he was drunk. It gave us a shock because Minkyung fainted and there was two bite marks on her neck. Thank the lord that it happens to be a cat that bit Minkyung and not Soohyuk. Our identities might be exposed if it really does happen.

In order to support our financial needs, Soohyuk works multiple part times. At night, he would do stunt with the motorbike and in the day, he works at a convenience store. Thanks to him, the store got a lot of schoolgirl customers. Working part time makes him and Minkyung close because Minkyung is known as ‘Beongae’ which means lightning. She’s as fast as the lightning when it comes to work, running here and there to work multiple jobs. She’s the queen of part timers and she recommended Soohyuk to work at a car wash centre.

One day, Minkyung voiced out her thoughts in continuing college to Soohyuk although she’s struggling financially. Soohyuk thought about it and decided to take the college test with Minkyung. Even at Planet Vampiritus, when I get tutor class, Soohyuk would listen to class although he was just there to protect my safety. He’s actually a smart boy.

At night, both of them would be at the company’s basement, silently studying with the help of Shin Dong Yup who claims to be a teacher 100 years ago. They managed to pass the college exams!

Later on, it was revealed that Minkyung was a half blood. Because she was an orphan since young, she didn’t know who her biological parents were. She was a breed of a forbidden love. Her mother is a vampire who escaped to Earth and her father was a human. Both of them fell in love with each other and had Minkyung. On her birth date, vampire guards came hunting for them and they got killed. Before getting caught, she hid her in the bush. She was fortunately saved by an old woman who took her in and raised her.

We found out about Minkyung’s secret of birth accidentally when Yariru managed to build a machine which can view a human’s lifetime like a story. We were really taken aback. None of us could have imagined that Minkyung was a vampire too.

When we broke the truth to Minkyung, she was very shocked.

“Me? A vampire?” She laughed sarcastically. “Don’t joke with me. I don’t have time for this.” She said, gathering her books on the table.

When we told her about it, she thought we were joking but Soohyuk’s facial was so serious that it scared her.

“Soohyuk-sshi, you’re a v-vampire?” She took a step back from the boy.

Sensing the tension between the two,we back away for them to have some time alone.

“I’m asking you, is this true?” She asked once again when we were not there.

The boy nodded.

“And me?”

“You’re a half breed. Your mother was not human.” Soohyuk explained, but the girl was not listening anymore.

What kind of nonsense was this? Vampire? Hahahaha. She laughed at it as if it was all a joke, a prank from them but she knows it can’t be. Soohyuk never jokes.

Minkyung didn’t know how to let the situation sink in.

“Leave me alone.” She said, pushing Soohyuk out but the guy was too strong.

“Minkyung, listen to me.” He held onto her shoulder firmly. “I know it sounds absurd but that’s who I am. That’s who you are.”

“But-”

“I’m leaving tomorrow. Continue your life as a human, no one has to know about your identity. You’re safe.” He cuts her off. “Don’t worry, we won’t bring you any trouble.”

The things he said was so unlike Soohyuk. He was not a man with words and it seems like that was the most he said to her.

“Take care.” He said, turning away.

Minkyung held onto his sleeve.

“Don’t go…” She paused. “Don’t go back there.”

“I-I’m sorry. I won’t leave Baba. There’s where I belong.”

His sleeve slipped out of her fingers and he left.

It was too much for her to handle. First, she found out about Soohyuk’s real identity, then she found out about her birth secret and now he’s leaving her. Things happened too quickly that it’s unfair to her.

But she’d made her choice.

In the end, Minkyung decided to leave with us for a solid reason, Mukadil. She’d fallen in love with the cold hearted man and I know it was hard for him to leave her on Earth too. Since Minkyung was a half human, her existence is actually not permitted in our kingdom.  Soohyuk put his loyalty for me before his own happiness. So being considerate, I allowed her to come along because I can’t bear to see Soohyuk sad.

That’s the least I can do for them.

I am throned. Soohyuk still works for me as my best warrior. He got married to Minkyung and they both had a child; a 3 quarter vampire.