Synopsis

Vampire Idol : The End

It has been 8 months 23 days 5 hours and 49 minutes since we landed on the Planet Earth as said by Yariru. It all started when I received a telepathy video from Earth by Taechi Taechi Ups, also known as Shin Dong Yup on Earth about my favorite girl group, Girls Girls’ first ever concert. I have been keeping track about them since their debut with Fantastic Girls and I was more than eager to watch my Woohee on stage.

Girls Girls is a girl group formed by SD Entertainment. The members consist of Oh Woohee, Bang Minah, Kim Sooyeon and Lee Yoobi. The president of the entertainment is the father of Woohee and he’s well known as the most stingy and cheapskate boss in the world. They officially debuted with their song Fantastic Girl and were holding a concert with Hwang Kwanghee as the special guest. He was going to perform a dance with a vampire theme. For your information, we kind of made it to the headlines unintentionally because we were chasing after Shin Dong Yup. Scratch that, we were technically flying in the background, adding ‘effects’ to Kwanghee’s performance.

We travelled all the way from Planet Vampiritus via the space travel machine built by our world’s smartest and most intelligent vampire, Yariru with IQ 790 without my parents, the king and queen knowing. Although a little technical malfunction happened in the middle that allowed me to meet Kang Minkyung by chance, we arrived safely.

Supposing, we get to go back after I get a glimpse of Woohee but Taechi Taechi Ups messed it all up and father was very mad at me. He closed all route and block all ways for our return. With no other choice, we mingled with the humans and live on Earth. Not that I’m complaining or anything because I get to live at the same house as my Woohee.

Taechi Taechi Ups signed us up as trainees at SD Entertainment although the other three are tone deaf.  We formed a band with vampire as our main concept, ‘Vampire Voice’. I’m of course the main vocalist, Mukadil and Yariru with the bass, and Gabri as the drummer. We debuted with not much trouble and we even get to collaborate with Girls Girls which was my dream.

Our meals were taken care of by Kim Soo Mi, a 60 year old grandmother who is the lover of Shin Dong Yup. She’s in-charge of cleaning up and preparing meals to the members of SD Entertainment. To avoid questioning looks regarding their age differences, she’s known as Shin Dong Yup’s mother by the humans. And he calls her by her nickname ‘Aegi’ which means baby and it’s cringe worthy enough to puke. She was also the reason why Shin Dong Yup betrayed the vampire organization and chose to stay on Earth but I think he’s starting to regret it seeing how Soo Mi was no longer the pretty lady he fell in love with 40 years ago.

In midsummer, President Oh left for the States because he had things to take care of there. His sister took care of the company in his stead and he’s an even worse person compared to Woohee’s father. She started changing the company rules and forbid us from dating. Of course this issue was important to me because she’s preventing me from courting Woohee and I’m not letting her have her ways. One day, I accidentally crossed over Auntie Oh’s picture when she was around 20 years ago. I almost got a heart attack when I saw how Woohee resembles her aunt when she was young. They looked exactly the same. Then the thought of Woohee in her forties would look like her aunt, I almost got a cardiac arrest but I quickly erased all terrifying thoughts away. I love Woohee for who she is now.

Things were going well until Jay Park came and almost blown our cover. He was also a vampire but he’s definitely not from our kingdom. He tried to kidnap MinKyung one night because he claims that she has the sweetest blood and Soohyuk almost got his neck snapped into two, trying to save Minkyung. Of course I, the prince managed to save him. Actually, all I did was shout ‘No!’ and suddenly a bright light surround me and that sent Jay all the way back to Vampiritus.

Father was ill and I have to be back to inherit the throne. So finally, it was time for us to leave.