C h a p t e r 6 F i n a l

Always There For You

 

 

“Guys, is _______ home?” MinHyuk asked when he came back in the dorm with a bag of food he ordered for everyone with Yukwon.  He saw Taeil shaking his head.

“Nope,” he answered.

“She should be home by now though, right?” JiHoon asked.  MinHyuk checked the time on his watch.  It was already 4 in the afternoon.  He looked up and nodded.

“Maybe she’s studying, hyung,” JiHoo said.  ”I mean, she’s a smart and hardworking girl.”

“Hyung has been calling her the whole way back,” Yukwon stated as he looked at MinHyuk’s worried face.  ”You realized that this has been happening a week after we came back.  I mean, it shouldn’t be so hard to catch up if this happened for almost three months.”

“She does seem secretive,” JaeHyo mumbled.

“And she’s been staying with Manager hyung more often,” Kyung added.  MinHyuk sighed and put the food on the table and called you again.  No answer.

“I’m going to look for her,” he said and put on his cap and headed out.

“I’ll come with you,” Yukwon said.

“Me too,” Kyung said and turned to the others.  ”Stay here, she might be here before we find her.”  They nodded and anxiously watched them leave.

“Hey, hyung, have you realized how she flinches at times when you get close to her?” Yukwon asked.  MinHyuk looked pondered for a bit.

“Come to think of it, she stiffens sometimes.  I notice tiny cuts, but she can be clumsy.  But then sometimes there are faint bruises on her arms, but…she never says anything.  But whenever I see her, she looks exhausted, sad, and weak,” he answered.  ”I’m such an idiot.  What kind of a boyfriend am I?  I’m so stupid.”  Kyung put a hand on his shoulder.

“MinHyuk, it’s alright, okay.  Just talk it out with her.  Fix things for her.  Help her and yourself,” he said.  MinHyuk looked at Kyung and at Yukwon and smiled.  He knew they were right.  ”Yukwon and I are going to go to manager hyung’s place.  You go to her school.”

They simply agreed and separated.  MinHyuk stopped for a moment and headed to another direction which leads to the park.  He then stopped and saw you sitting underneath the slide, the same place where he found you crying after your break up.  He walked up to you and saw you hugging your knees, staring into space.

”_______,” he called.  You slightly jumped from the sudden voice.  You looked up and sighed in relief to see MinHyuk.  You moved to the side a bit more to let him sit down next to you.  ”Why haven’t you been answering my calls?  Or texts?”

“Sorry, I haven’t looked at my phone all day,” you quietly responded, your voice cracking a bit.

“You were crying,” he said.  He faced you.  ”Please, tell me what’s wrong.”

“It’s nothing.”  You heard him sigh in frustration.  You bit your lip and hugged him, letting your tears out.  MinHyuk was shocked from your sudden movement.  All he knew he could do was just hug you back and comfort you.  ”I’m sorry.  I’m sorry.  I’m sorry.”

”_______…”

“I’m sorry.”  MinHyuk tightened the hug and kissed your head.  ”I keep everything to myself.  I would stay at uncle’s place to avoid you and the others.  I told him everything and begged him not to tell anyone else, that I would tell you.  I never did.”

“What’s wrong, _______?” he asked.

“You know how you said to not worry about it.  To think about supportive fans and you?” you asked.  MinHyuk nodded.  ”I thought about it, but when I came back here, coming back to school, it was so hard.  No one talked to me.  I’ve been bullied by girls and they threatened me to break up with you.  They would make comments and wonder why you chose me.  They would beat me a lot, more often now.  And here I am thinking, ‘Why like me?’ ‘Why love me?’ ‘Gosh, there are so many other beautiful and interesting women.  I’m nothing like them’,” you confessed.  MinHyuk pulled away from the hug and cupped your face as he wiped your tears away.  He kissed your tears away, to your forehead, nose, and then lips.

“I love you for you.  You’re so talented in music.  You’re so beautiful.  You’re so nice.  So caring.  So warmhearted.  You make me smile whenever I feel down.  When I’m tired and you start talking to me, I immediately wake up, wanting to hear your voice.  I love everything about you.  You understand me.  But I wish you told me about this, _______.  You made me feel as if I was a horrible boyfriend to you.  And here you are, dealing with this alone.  Let me deal with it with you.  I’m here for you,” MinHyuk said.  ”I love you, Kim _______.”

“I love you, too, oppa,” you said and tightly hugged him.  You pulled away and looked at your bare hands.  ”They stole the ring you bought.”  MinHyuk held your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours.

“I’ll get you a new one,” he said.

“I love that ring.  It was the first ring I ever received and it was my first couple ring,” you mumbled.  You felt MinHyuk’s lips on yours.

“Trust me, alright,” he mumbled against your lips.  You nodded and felt him pull away.  You watched him go to his pockets.  He revealed a small, black box.  He opened it and you saw exact replicas of yours and his rings.  ”I asked the ring makers to do this for us.  It’s real silver and diamonds.”

“Real?!” you exclaimed.  MinHyuk nodded and slipped the ring on your ring finger.  ”B-but…it must had cost a lot, oppa and…”

“Don’t worry about it,” he said as he placed the ring on his finger.  He held up your hand against his and looked at the rings.  He smiled.  ”Perfect.”  You smiled.  MinHyuk then held your arms and pulled up the sleeves.  He frowned.  ”Let’s go back home, okay?  You have a lot to explain to the guys.” 

____________________________________________________

“Yah!  Kim _______!” the guys yelled after you told your story.  You bit your lip and MinHyuk comforted you.

“Guys!” he hissed.  They calmed down.

“You should’ve told us,” Taeil said calmly.  JiHoon nodded.

“Remember, I told you I’m going to be your bodyguard and brother,” JiHoon said.  You bit your lip.  You remembered that clearly.  You nodded.

“I’m sorry,” you whispered.  The guys softened and went up to you and hugged you, pushing MinHyuk out of the way.

“Yah!” he yelled.  He then smiled, watching the scene.

“I’m sorry, oppas.”

“Ah~ it’s alright,” Kyung said.

“Yeah, just tell us next time, alright?” JaeHyo said.  You looked at the guys and smiled as you nodded.  You turned to see MinHyuk sitting on the ground.

You decided to miss school for the rest of the week, only to rest.  MinHyuk didn’t want you go to yet, no matter how much you wanted to.  You walked up to the rooftop and smiled as you leaned against the wall and looked up at the starry sky.  You heard the door open and you smiled to see MinHyuk there.  MinHyuk saw you and walked to you and sat down.

“Aish, you need to stop going somewhere without telling me,” he muttered.

“Sorry, oppa.  I didn’t want to wake you or any of the oppas up.  You guys seem to have a busy day,” you said as you leaned your head on his shoulder.  MinHyuk smiled and put his arm around you, holding you tight.

“Well, I heard something and I figured it was you,” he said.  ”You’re not cold?”

“Not anymore,” you answered.

“You know I love you, right?” he asked as he looked down at you.  You looked up at him and smiled as you nodded.

“I love you, Lee MinHyuk oppa.  My super dancing machine,” you said and ticked his side.  He jumped and laughed as he grabbed your wrist to stop you.  He then started to tickle you.  You squealed.  ”Oppa!”  MinHyuk laughed and kissed your lips.

“I love you, _______.”

_____________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like this story ^^;

I should make it more detailed, eh?