C h a p t e r 2

Always There For You

 

"_______, are you alright?" Kyung asked you.  It's already been three months since you moved in. It wasn’t so bad moving in with them.  Your life was legit full of entertainment because of the guys.  You and MinHyuk were really awkward for about a couple of weeks since you moved in.  That was until Zico, Kyung, and JiHoon locked you two in the closet for about an hour.  You two are perfectly fine.  It was a rainy day in Seoul.  The members had the week off and today, they all just wanted to relax for the day and maybe go out later.  You looked at Kyung and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm fine.  Just a little tired.  Must be the weather," you answered.  Kyung chuckled.  "Oh, while you guys have fun tonight, I'm gonna go out, too."  Kyung smirked.

"Ah~ is it your JungShin (A/N: Not C.N.BLUE JungShin ^^;;;)?" Kyung asked with a sly smile.  You forced out a laugh and nodded.

"Duh," you responded.  Kyung chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Okay, just come home safe, alright?"  You nodded in response and watched him leave.  Once he did, you let your tears out.

You left the place at seven while everyone was getting ready.  You wanted to meet up with JungShin to talk to him.  It stopped raining, but you can tell it was still going to rain later on.

"Oppa, are you going to dump her today?" you heard a voice asked.  You heard a familiar chuckle.

"I will.  Don't worry baby."  Your eyes widened.  You stopped at the corner and took a peek.  It was JungShin and another girl who you never saw before.  "Thank goodness I have you back.  That girl was just a way to have you again."  You bit your lip so a sob wouldn't escape your lips.

"Psh, I can't even believe you would choose her," the girl said jealousy.

"Yah, don't be jealous.  She's nothing to me at all anyway."  You then stepped out.  JungShin and the girl turned to you and the girl smirk.  JungShin sighed.

"Well, I guess you heard.  We're done," he simply said.  You just stood there and the girl groaned.

"Yah, can you leave?" she asked rudely.  You looked up at them and slowly, you walked towards JungShin.  You glared at him with teary eyes and slapped him, called him a heartless jerk and left crying in tears.

___________________________________________________

"Guys, is _______ home?" Taeil asked.

"Nope.  Her shoes aren't here," Zico answered.  P.O. looked outside.

"It's pouring out," he said.

"She might be on her way home, or she's just having a fun time with JungShin," Kyung said reassuringly.  The members nodded, however, MinHyuk doesn't seem to believe it.  He took his phone and walked out the hallway and called you.

"I'll be back," he said as he put his shoes on and grabbed his umbrella.

"I'll come with you," Taeil suggested.  MinHyuk shook his head.

"I'll be fine.  You guys stay here, maybe _______ is gonna be back before I find her," MinHyuk said before leaving.  The guys stared at the door and smiled.

MinHyuk looked around in the pouring the rain.  He called your cell phone multiple times, but no answer.  He sighed loudly.

"Aish, where is that girl..."  He thought back for a moment.  Suddenly, an idea popped in his head.  It was a typical place for you to go to.  He suddenly ran, hoping that you would be sitting on the slides, or the swings.  He skidded to a stop with his eyes searching for you.  He was right, you would be at the park.  However, you were underneath the slide, hugging your knees with your face buried in your arms.  "_______..." he muttered as he slowly walked up to you.  As he got closer, you slowly looked up.  Your eyes slightly widened as you watched MinHyuk kneeling down in front of you.  "_______."  Once your name was heard from him, you cried again and hugged him tightly.

"Oppa...~" you sobbed.  MinHyuk dropped the umbrella, patted your back, and held you tightly to his chest.

"If it's that JungShin guy..."  With the mention of his name, he felt you stiffen in his hold, so he stopped and sighed.  "Let it all out, _______.  Scream, shout, cry, curse, you can even hit me.  Take it out on me if you want to.  Do anything to at least make you feel a little better."  You took deep breaths before pulling away.  Once you looked up MinHyuk, your eyes became teary and you started to hit him.

"That stupid, stupid, heartless, cruel, harsh, conceited, two-timing, disgusting, douche bag, dirty, ugly, horrible jerk!  That freaking liar!  That...that...heart breaker!  I hate him!  I hate him!  I've been putting up with his stupid crap.  Him missing dates and even arriving late at them.  I'll say that I love him and he'll respond with a nod and a small, faking looking smile.  Here I am hoping that nothing is going to happen and something did happen," you vented out.  "He treated me like crap and I knew it.  I just kept hope.  I'm always thinking that he'll stop.  If I don't mention anything, maybe he'll know?  I don't know.  Why did I stay with him?  I don't know.  I really don't know."  MinHyuk stayed quiet, not knowing what to say.  "I hate him, oppa.  Make the pain stop, oppa.  Make the tears stop."  MinHyuk slowly pulled away from the hug and wiped your tears away, despite the pouring rain.  He leaned in and kissed your forehead and your eyes widened.  MinHyuk bit his lip.

"Screw him alright?" he suddenly said.  "He's not going to be worth.  Maybe for a few days, or a week or two you'll be devastated, sad, but you'll get over it.  A guy like him isn't worth it.  Trust me."  And immediately, you know that his words are true.  You sniffed and slightly smiled as you nodded.

"Thank you, oppa," you said and hugged him again.  MinHyuk smiled and hugged you tightly.  You sighed in content.

"C'mon, let's head back home," he said.  You nodded and he stood up.  MinHyuk held your hands and helped you up and grabbed the umbrella.  "How long have you been outside?"  You stared at the ground.

"A-About an hour..." you mumbled.  His eyes widened.

"Yah!  You're going to get sick!" he yelled.  "Aish, you need to be careful, _______.  I don't want you to get sick because you were in the rain crying.  Be careful next time, okay?"  You smiled and nodded.

"Okay, oppa."  MinHyuk sighed and put the umbrella over you instead of him or just the both of you.  You looked up at him as you two walked and pushed his hand so the umbrella covered both of you.  "I honestly don't think it's needed, but thank you oppa."  MinHyuk smiled and nodded.

"Once we get home, take a shower and sleep," he said.  "Are you hungry?"  You nodded as you responded with a yeah to him.  MinHyuk sighed.  "Okay, I'll heat you up some soup, alright?"  You nodded.

By the next day, you felt someone check your forehead and soon, something cool on your forehead.  You slowly opened your eyes to see a tired MinHyuk staring at you.  His eyes slightly widened.

"W-what happened?" you asked weakly.

"After you took a shower and change, you headed to your room and when I came in with the soup, you were fast asleep.  I woke up an hour earlier to check up on you and realized that you were sick," MinHyuk answered.  "I'll go heat up your soup and give you tea.  After that, drink the medicine that I got for you."  You weakly nodded and watched him leave.  You put your hand on the towel and thought back to what MinHyuk has done.  You slightly smiled at his gentle care towards you.  The door suddenly opened and you saw JiHoon coming in.

"Are you alright?" he asked.  You smiled and nodded.

"I'm a-okay," you replied with full assurance.  JiHoon smiled and felt your forehead.

"Hyung cares about you, a lot.  It's awesome to see that side of him," he said.  You smiled and nodded.  "Do you like living here, _______?"  You giggled.

"Of course I do.  I love living here.  Having you guys is like having a family again," you said deeply.  The door then opened, revealing MinHyuk with a tray with a bowl of soup and a cup of tea.  He smiled and placed the tray gently on your lap.

"Eat up, okay?" he said.  You nodded and happily ate.  JiHoon looked at you eat and then at MinHyuk's gentle and smiling face.

"I'm gonna eat now," he said and left the room.  Once the door closed, MinHyuk sat down next to you and checked the temperature on your forehead.  You blushed when he did.

"Your temperature went down.  That's good," he said.  "How are you feeling?"

"I feel fine.  I don't feel sick and..."

"That's not what I meant."  You slowly stopped eating and sighed.  You looked up at MinHyuk and gave a weak smile.

"Heartbroken, but you're right.  Just give me time and I'll be good as new," you said with such an optimistic attitude which made MinHyuk smile.  He ruffled your hair.  You blushed again when he did and MinHyuk smirked.

"Blushing I see," he said.  You stuck your tongue out.

"Psh, in your dreams," you said.  MinHyuk laughed and lied down on your bed.

"So, you lived alone before moving in here?" he asked curiously.  You nodded.

"Yeah.  Uncle was under my care since i was twelve.  Then when I was sixteen, I lived alone in an apartment that Uncle pays for me since of course, I don't have a job and he manages you guys," you answered.  MinHyuk nodded, wanting elaboration in your answer.  "When I was five, my appa and umma divorced.  Appa left and moved to the states, remarried, but I never heard from him again.  Well, rarely.  He calls to say happy birthday and holiday greetings.  Before the divorce, my umma was pregnant.  My appa had most of the money unfortunately, so with my umma overworking and everything, she died giving birth, along with my baby brother."  You sniffled and quickly wiped your tears away.  MinHyuk sat up and watched you.  "Uncle took me to a lot of fun places and never left my side since then.  These past three months living here is...amazing.  It's just, a blissful feeling.  I love this feeling of having a family.  Having seven older brother like figures."

"_______..."  You turned around and hugged MinHyuk.

"Thank you oppa.  Thank you and to the other Block B oppas.  You guys are the best."