C h a p t e r 3

Always There For You

 

"_______..."  JaeHyo whispered and poked you.  You quietly groaned and turned away, still sleeping.  JaeHyo poked you again and again and again and again.  "_______."

"What?" you sleepily said as you faced him.  He sheepishly smiled.

"It's ten in the morning," he said.

"And?" you asked confusingly.

"Well, since we left at six, we aren't able to help wake you up, although, you never really need help in that.  However, you're two hours late for school."  The last sentence made you sit up with wide eyes.  You turned to your digit clock that read 10:13AM.  You grabbed it and held it in front of you.

"Damn it!" you cursed.  JaeHyo chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Don't worry, JiHoo called your school and said that you didn't feel well this morning.  Besides, winter break is tomorrow.  You get an extra day of no school," JaeHyo said happily.  You smiled and cheered.  You almost forgot about winter break.  JaeHyo laughed and cheered along with you.

"Breakfast is here!" you heard Kyung announce.  You smiled and got out of bed.

"Wash up, princess and I hope you're starving.  JiHoon and JiHoo went crazy," JaeHyo said.

"What did they order?" you asked.

"Well, Yukwon cooked some kimchi stew and ddubboki.  MinHyuk cooked some waffles, scrambled eggs, and sausages.  JiHoo and JiHoon ordered cake, naengmyun, and tons of kimbap."  Your eyes widened making JaeHyo laugh.  "Hurry, we're all starving!"

After you brushed your teeth and washed your face, you tied your hair into a pony tail and headed to the kitchen.

"Morning, oppas," you greeted cheerfully.  It only took you about a couple of weeks to slowly be back to your happy self.  The guys smiled at you and JiHoo patted a seat next to him.

"Morning, sleeping beauty," Kyung said.  You laughed.

"Do you guys have more on your schedule today?" you asked curiously.  They sadly nodded, except for MinHyuk.  JaeHyo saw MinHyuk's smiling face.  You looked at the two curiously.

"Well, we do, except MinHyuk.  Reason why he came home late last night was to finish everything so he can be free today," JaeHyo stated.  You looked up at MinHyuk who still has a triumph smile.  You giggled and lightly pushed him.

"Don't look so cocky, oppa," you said and ate your food.

The dorm was really quiet.  MinHyuk was in his room sleeping while you were quietly playing your guitar.  You looked out your window to see the clear blue skies.  You put your guitar on the stand and headed to your closet.

"Time for a walk," you said happily as you took a pair of skinny jeans, a black tank top, black, white, and gray plaid scarf, and a black sweater.

"Where are you going?" you heard MinHyuk ask as you were putting your shoes on by the door.  You jumped from his sudden voice and turned to him with a smile.

"Out," you simply answered.

"Oooh~!  Wait for me!" he exclaimed as he ran to his room and then to the bathroom.  You laughed in response and walked to the couch and played on your iTouch.

"_______~ah!  Do you wanna eat lunch first?!" you heard MinHyuk yell from his room.  You smiled.

"Yup!"

It was silent for a few minutes, and then he came out wearing a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, black and white shoes, a black T-shirt and a black sweater.  He put on a pair of sunglasses.

"Let's go."

The day was quiet and peaceful.  There weren't really any students out because of school, so MinHyuk didn't have to worry as much.

"It's so nice out," you said happily.  MinHyuk chuckled and nodded.  He turned and stopped as he saw a cafe.  You followed him inside.

"Order anything you want.  It's one me," MinHyuk said.  You blushed and nodded.

"It's alright, I can pay for my own meal," you replied.

"No, no, no.  It's my treat.  I don't mind at all."

After lunch, you just started to walk around randomly to wherever.

"Oppa, where are we going?" you asked.  You saw him shrug.  "Seriously oppa."

"Well, you said you wanted to walk.  We're walking.  You never really gave a destination," MinHyuk stated.

"Well, I assumed you were heading to somewhere specific..."  You heard him chuckled as he put his arm around your shoulders.

"Okay, okay.  We are going to a park," he said.  You looked at him confused.  "And, this is where I would practice my dancing when I don't want others to watch.  It's almost like a secret hideout."

"So, you're going to dance for me?" you asked curiously.

"Well, if you like to see me dance, then yeah."

The place seemed like a meadow.  You don't think that it's the park either.  You sat down on the dry, cold grass and went through MinHyuk's iPod.

"Oppa, Taeil oppa told me about you dancing to TaeYang's song Where You At.  Can you dance that?" you asked.

"Ah, I haven't danced that in a long time," he replied.

"Can't you try though?  Please!"

"I don't want to mess up."

"Please?"  You gave him a pout which he found really cute.  MinHyuk chuckled and nodded.  "Yay!"

You quickly searched for the song on his iPod, which, fortunately, he does.  You watched him as he danced.  He was a bit nervous at first, but suddenly felt confident.  You watched him in awe and once he finished, you clapped.

"Wow, oppa!  That was amazing!" you exclaimed.  MinHyuk shyly chuckled.

"Nah, I don't..." you cut him off.

"Yes, you were amazing."  You saw the small blush appearing on his face.  You giggled and walked up to him and lightly pinched his cheeks.  You laughed.  "You're cute when you blush.  C'mon, let's head back home.  It's getting really cold."  MinHyuk nodded and put his arm your shoulder.

"I gotta keep you warm, now do I?" he asked.  You blushed and shyly looked down, avoiding his gaze.  MinHyuk saw and ended up hugging you from behind.  "You look cute when you blush, too, _______.  Do you have a crush on me?"  You playfully hit his chest and pouted, making MinHyuk laugh.  "I'm kidding, I'm kidding."

"Not funny, oppa," you muttered quietly, however, he was able to hear.  He gave a concerned face.

"What's wrong?  Did I offend you?" he asked.  You shook your head.  MinHyuk sighed in relief.  "Good.  I don't want to hurt my girl's feelings."  You blushed again.

"M-My girl?" you asked.  MinHyuk nodded.  "What do you mean 'my girl'?"  MinHyuk smiled widely and confidently.

"I like you.  I like you, like you.  I like you a lot.  I'm like...infatuated by you," MinHyuk confessed shyly.

"R-Really?"

"Really.  Now that I confessed to you, can I have a reply?"  You blushed and nodded.

"I-I l-like you, t-too," you stuttered shyly and quietly.

"Hmm?  I can't hear you.  Can you say that louder?"  You lightly elbowed his stomach.  "Ow.  Abusive there.  Okay, fine, fine.  Tomorrow, you and I are going on a date.  I mean, only if you want to.  You don't have to."  You looked up at him and smiled.

"I'd love to.  What are we going to do?" you asked curiously.  MinHyuk held you a little tighter as he looked up and pondered.  You giggled.  'He's so cute,' you thought.

"Let's...hmmmm...since I may not be home until five...I'll think about it and let you know, alright?"

"Araso."