C h a p t e r 4

Always There For You

____ and MinHyuk sitting in a tree.  K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” the members sang when you two arrived back to the dorm.  It continued on, even until morning before they left for their schedule.  You would blush and stay quiet and MinHyuk would groan at them, telling them to stop, but they would just continue and tease you two.  You woke up from the sound of someone entering your room.

”_______?” you heard a soft voice call.  You opened your eyes to see MinHyuk.  He smiled and sat down on the edge of your bed and stared at you.  ”Napping?”  You nodded.

“I cleaned the place,” you said.

“I saw.”  It was silent.  You were trying to wake up.  ”Well, get ready.  We’re going out for our date.”

“It’s five already?” you asked.

“Nope, six.  Now hurry.”

Once MinHyuk left your room, you quickly got out of bed and prepared an outfit to wear.  You decided on a pair of skinny jeans, a blank tank with a black lace crop-like top.  You paired it with a long, heart necklace, dangling earrings, and a black/gray plaid scarf.  After a quick shower, you put on a pair of black boots and left your room.

“I’m ready, oppa,” you called.  MinHyuk looked up behind from the couch and smiled.  ”Where are the others?”

“They went out to eat, while us two are going out to eat,” he answered as he put on his shoes.  ”Let’s go.”

“Are we at the park?” you asked, realizing that you have been walking on grass for a while.  MinHyuk stayed silent.  You only smiled and giggled to yourself.  ”When can I take this off?”

“You can take it off………now.”

Once he stopped walking, you quickly took the blindfold off.  You quietly gasped and suddenly smiled at the scene.  You saw a picnic mat on the ground and instead of candles, there were two big flashlights so you two can see (since of course winter loves to be dark early in the day).  There were two covered bowls and a covered plate.  You saw a big thermal mug and two cups.  You turned to MinHyuk who was studying your face amusingly.

“Oppa, that’s so sweet!” you responded happily.  MinHyuk sighed in relief.

“I was hoping for a good response.  I was worried that you wouldn’t like it,” he said.  He then held your hand and lead you to the mat.  Once you sat down, MinHyuk uncovered the bowls to reveal .  ”I didn’t want to use candles because I didn’t find it necessary.  Flashlights give off more light.”

“So, you were preparing this after your schedule?” you asked curiously.  MinHyuk nodded as he stirred the noodles.  You smiled and stirred the noodles.  ”I’ll eat well, oppa.  Thank you.”  MinHyuk watched you eat first for about a minute.  He smiled to see your smile as you ate.  ”Wah~ Oppa, this is so good!  Did you cook it?”

“Ah~ I wish I did.  I ordered it for us,” he honestly replied.  You smiled and you two continued on eating.  You only ate a little about half of the bowl until you were full.  MinHyuk finished the whole bowl and uncovered the plate, revealing churros.  ”I love churros and I ordered a lot for us.”  You laughed and took a bite on one.

“This churro is very delicious oppa.  What’s there to drink?”  MinHyuk took the mug and opened it.

“Well, I remember how much you love green tea,” he shyly said as he poured you a cup of tea.  You smiled, feeling touched knowing that he knows your favorite drink.

“Thank you, MinHyuk oppa.  This night is really special.  I’ll cherish this night forever,” you said sincerely.  MinHyuk smiled and nodded.  He stood up and sat down next to you.  He put his arms around you.

“Warm?” he asked.  You giggled.

“Very warm.”  You looked up at him.  MinHyuk saw and looked down and stared at you.  You smiled as he started to make cute faces.  You giggled at them and made faces at him which made him laugh.  ”MinHyuk oppa, how much do you like me?”  His warm smile made your heart beat sped up.  MinHyuk leaned his forehead against yours and stared deeply in your eyes.

“Is it enough for me answer that I love you?” he whispered.  Tears formed in your eyes as you nodded.  ”From time to time, your uncle would mention you.  Some of the things you love, hate, adore, and simply things about you.  He showed us a picture of you once and I found you the most beautiful girl.  Meeting you in person was just…wow.  I didn’t show it, but I went crazy in the inside.  With your troubles with JungShin, I knew you felt upset, but I didn’t want to in your relationship.  That hurt feeling you would get and the tears you let out hurts me, too.  When your happy, I’m happy.  When you smile, I smile.  Everything about you just makes my heart beat like crazy and you brighten up my life.  I want you to be mine, and mine only.”  Your heart was beating like crazy and you were for sure that your face was badly blushing.  MinHyuk gently kissed your nose and smiled at you.  ”I love you.”

“I love you, too, oppa.  You’re amazing at everything.  You understand me the most and you can read through me.  You’ve been there through all my troubles, especially my horrible break up.  You were there.  Always,” you said.

“And forever I will.”  You stuck your pinky out.

“Pinky promise?”  MinHyuk chuckled and nodded as he laced his pinky around yours.

“Pinky promise.”

______________________________________________

”_______ and MinHyuk sitting in a tree!  K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!” the guys sang.  Once you and MinHyuk arrived back at the dorm, the members were already sleeping.  You two didn’t feel as sleepy yet, so MinHyuk decided to watch some TV.  Both of you changed into your sleeping clothes before going to the couch and gradually fell asleep on the couch with him and you lying your head on his lap.  Both of you woke up from the sudden singing.

“What happened?” you asked.  You looked up and blushed, realizing you fell asleep on his lap.  You smiled, forgetting about the guys teasing.  MinHyuk chuckled and gently caressed your hair.  He mouthed ‘I love you’ and you did the same.  You heard JiHo gasp.

“When did the words ‘I love you’ even started?” he asked in shock.  You sat up and nervously giggled.

“L-Last night,” you shyly answered.  The six guys looked at each other and back at the couple with wide smiles.  They jumped at you two and hugged you guys.

“Finally!  You two are together!” they cheered.

“JiHo and Taeil, you owe me, Yukwon, and JiHoon twenty bucks!” JaeHyo exclaimed.  You and MinHyuk gave them a look.

“Yah, you bet on when we’ll confess?” MinHyuk asked, seeming as if he was angry.  JiHo and Taeil gave the money and nodded.

“Oh, and at noon, we’re heading to the airport.  The plane leaves to Japan at two,” JiHo stated.

“You never told us!” MinHyuk exclaimed.

“You weren’t home when we were told.  Besides, it’s only nine.  Go pack now.”

”_______, pack too!” Yukwon said excitedly.  You giggled and hopped off the couch and headed to your room.  MinHyuk came knocked your bedroom and waited for your response.  You opened the door and smiled.

“Hey oppa,” you greeted and went back to your luggage.  ”How long are we staying in Japan?”

“For about two weeks,” he answered.  ”Need any help?”  You shook your head.

“You should go pack though while the others are going to get ready.”  MinHyuk just entered your room and went through your closet.  He took out a sweater.

“You’re going to need this,” he said and threw it to you.  He then took four pairs of your favorite skinny jeans and threw them to you.  He saw three of your favorite plaid button up shirts, three black tank tops, two white ones, a blue and sky blue one, a brown one, and orange one.  “How many of your scarves do you want to bring?”  He saw you shrug in response as you packed the clothes he gave you.  He saw a red/black plaid one.  A solid black one and gray.  He then saw a black, gray, and white plaid scarf.  He took an orange/white striped scarf.  He also took a purple, blue, and white plaid one.  You laughed when you received the scarves.  “Oh, these cardigans would look cute on you.”  He even took a dark gray long sleeve and a long sleeve in a lighter gray.  You stood up and hugged him.

“Thank you oppa, you’re the best,” you said and went through your closet to get more of your clothes.  Once you finished packing, you walked to his room.  “Your turn!”

You and the Block B members waited patiently inside the plane.  JiHo and Kyung sat together.  JaeHyo and Taeil.  Yukwon and JiHoon.  You and MinHyuk.  You stared out the window, watching the people preparing for the take off.  MinHyuk watched you and chuckled.  Once it was time to take off you bit your lip with your grip on the arm rests tightened.  MinHyuk also realized it and held your hand.  You looked up at him with a nervous look.

“I never rode on a plane,” you confessed shyly.  MinHyuk’s hand tightened against yours.

“It’ll be alright.”  He then gave you a piece of gum.  “If you chew while it takes off, your ears won’t pop.  Just hold on to my hand while it takes off, okay?”  You put the gum in your mouth and nodded.  When the plane started to move, you jump and made a quiet squeal.  JiHo and Kyung, who sat in front of you two, turned around.  They chuckled.

“Don’t be scared, _______,” Kyung said.

“Yeah, you’ll get used to it, too since you’re going to be traveling with us,” JiHo stated.  “Hyung has to watch over you anyway.”

“Where is he?” you asked, forgetting about the plane.  “I didn’t see him with us.”

“He’s already there taking care of our schedules and everything,” JiHo answered.  You nodded.  “Well, the plane’s in the air.  I think we just need you to talk.”

“Aigoo,” Kyung said and ruffled your hair.  “You’re so cute.”  You blushed and giggled.  MinHyuk just smiled at you.  ‘She sure is,’ he thought and brought you closer to you.