Chapter 7

Love Stricken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while, everyone! Please enjoy this update! ^_^

 

*******

 

"Happy anniversary!" Soohyun greeted Taemi with a sisterly hug, a smile spread across her complexion. Sunggyu stood beside his wife, eager to leave the scene. Fake happiness was never his thing.

"Thank you, Soohyun!" Taemi chirped, hugging her sister back. As she pulled away and looked at Sunggyu in the eye, she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Yeah, yeah, Happy anniversary. Record it because I'm not going to say this every year!" Sunggyu said and walked away.

Taemi laughed at him, as Soohyun put on her permanent, serene beam.


★~¤~¤~★


"Oi man, happy anniversary! Been a year, huh?" Sungyeol said, fist bumping Hoya. Hoya nodded, smiling. The both of them stood by the bar with drinks and looked around the small yet elegant pub.

Woohyun, Sungjong and Dongwoo were occupying the dance floor and dancing like retards, much to Taemi's pleasure. Sungyeol was doing the same awhile back, and only excused himself to wish Hoya a happy anniversary. Sunggyu was throwing witty insults here and there and the others were just giving time to themselves. It was a very small party with only the INFINITE boys and Kim sisters, much to Taemi and Hoya's liking.

"Yeah, been a year. I still can't get enough of her," Hoya said, staring at the laughing Taemi while taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh god you're lovesick!" Sungyeol said, gawking at Hoya's behaviour.

Hoya laughed out loud, elbowing Sungyeol, "What about you?"

"Me," Sungyeol sighed audibly. "You really won't understand what I'm going through unless you know RiAn well enough."

Hoya held back a laugh, totally not sure how he should feel about this.

"Why do you say that?" Hoya said, maintaining his best straight face. "I think she looks very... sophisticated as a woman. Taemi says so too."

Sungyeol choked on his drink, but restrained from saying anything as he followed Hoya's gaze fixed somewhere.

Both the men stared at RiAn who exited the pub, sophisticatedly.

"Excuse me, please," Sungyeol said, as he kept his drink aside and followed the said woman.

Hoya sighed.


★~¤~¤~★


MinYoung and Myungsoo took refuge in their headphones as everyone busied themselves socialising. The two were not seated far from each other, but niether of them made any attempt to break the ice between them.

"You two!" Sunggyu exclaimed from over a distance. He sounded irritated, and was probably done bossing around the others. He made his way towards the two and seized both their headphones to himself.

The two looked up at him, unamused.

"You two are such antisocial brats!" He lectured.

MinYoung nodded, and extended her arms for her headphones.

"You're not getting it back!" Sunggyu snapped, slapping her hands away.

He sat in front of the two and cleared his throat. He looked like a priest ready to voice out marriage vows, even more serious and groomed if possible.

"So Myungsoo, this is Kim MinYoung. The youngest of the Woollim sisters and my adorable sister-in-law," Sunggyu said, introducing MinYoung to Myungsoo and vice versa. "And MinYoung, this is Kim Myungsoo, President of KM Empire and my best friend. You two are equally unsociable, nerdy and bratty. So I'm pretty sure you'll click well."

"What was this? Your preparation on making me go for another date or doing a favor for another girl who asked you to introduce her to me?" Myungsoo asked, his black orbs boring into Sunggyu's. "For your information, I'm not interested."

MinYoung glanced sideways at Myungsoo, eyebrows perked. Her being disinterested in guys who admired her was much different from her getting flat out rejected, even though she never asked Sunggyu for a bizarre favor as such. The only person she'd ever expressed interest in was Sungjong, and the fact shall remain unchanged till the day she dies.

"I'm pretty sure this is his first time introducing you to Kim MinYoung herself," MinYoung replied on Sunggyu's behalf, her cold eyes and collected tone directed towards Myungsoo. The said man glanced at her, showing her she had picked his interest. "For your information, I am not interested in you. Perhaps, you are thinking a little too high of yourself."

MinYoung stood up and dusted her clothes, bowing slightly at Sunggyu and walking away.

"Min, your headphones!" Sunggyu shouted after her.

"Keep that," She replied without turning around. "I hardly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter