Day 1 part 2

His angel

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“So what did my mother said to you?” Yonghwa asked eyeing Seohyun from head to toe. “Did she suspect anything?”

Seohyun lightly shook her head. Her gentle hands reached over to Yonghwa’s and slowly drag him to sit. She smiled.

Yonghwa can’t help but smile as well. He pulls up her hair that fell across her face and ran his finger through her soft cheeks. “You’ve cried too much Hyun” he said.

Seohyun nodded and turned away. She wanted to tell him so much that her time is ending very soon but the words from Haewoo made her heart break. “Your mother has a gentle heart. Just like yours oppa. She is really looking forward to start a new life, and with you in it” her lips crooked from holding in her tears.

Yonghwa smiled and nodded. “Me too Hyun, me too... and it is all thanks to you” he said as he gently patted her hand. “But...” he stopped. Instead he gazed deep into Seohyun’s eyes.

Seohyun’s eyes locked into his as she waited for him to continue. “Yong...” she said softly as she was lost in his eyes.

Yonghwa went closer to her ears and whispered, “I want you to be in my new life...”

Seohyun could hear her heart break. “I can’t. Don’t you remember that I’m already dead?” Seohyun lied. She knew too well that she is still alive but she wasn’t too sure.

Yonghwa’s smile faded. Indeed he had forgotten all about that. He had forgotten that the moment his heart changed Seohyun will be gone. “But Jeremy said you’re still alive... barely...” Yonghwa insisted.

“We don’t even know for sure if I am...” Seohyun sighed and that once again silenced Yonghwa.

There was a gentle breeze coming through the window from the balcony. A familiar figure in white was already standing there with a sad expression on his past. Jeremy came, with another twist.