Her first lead~

His angel

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V----

How am I going to change this person? He’s eyes looked so cold. He did smile to me yesterday but for the rest of the day and today even, he’s been avoiding me.

“What should I do... it’s been 4 days already and I haven’t done anything~” I murmured to myself.

As usual I spend my time standing doing nothing in his living room watching him moving around his house. I don’t know what else to do.

He went out an hour ago and hasn’t return yet. I watched the ceiling blankly awaiting him to return.

As I was spending my time doing nothing I suddenly heard a knock on the window. It was the assistant angel.

I opened up my wings and flew over to the high window and that’s the only extent of my flying ability.

“Hello there~” he said, “...or should I say Annyong...”

“Annyonghaseyo~” I replied with a bow.

“I forgot to tell you something” he said as he sat at the window, “This dude you’re handling... has a complex”

“What complex?”

“Building a relationship complex~”

I nodded, “So he can’t easily trust people then?”

He nodded, “So~ try to gain his trust first...”

“But, if I were to leave him in the end... IF I manage to change him though... what’s the point of changing him if he’s going to turn into a cold person again?”

“Well~ basically... it’s for you and his good...”

“How so?”

“Hmm~~” he rubbed his chin, “You my rookie angel... since you had no chance to love and be loved when you were alive... you will get a  second shot in life. And now... this task is actually your practise so that when you are reborn you will be born a loveable person~ arasso?”

“Nae... nae~ and him...?”

The assistant angel rolled his eyes, “You ask a lot of question~ well for him... if he changes his heart, then we can avoid having angels like you...”

“Oh~ was I a cold person as well?”

He shook his head, “Nope~ more like a dumb one”

“Eh?” I was in disbelief.

“Right~ I’ve got to go... Bye-bye rookie~” he waved at me as he flew back to heaven.

Then I thought to myself, what should I do to gain his trust? I mean it is beneficial for both him and me if I manage to help him to change so what is there to lose? And with that I spent my time hovering with excitement waiting for him to return.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa’s P.O.V----

What should I do? I have an angel at home. Should I call up Joon hyung? No way... I’m starting to depend on him! That babo man! No way! I am Jung Yonghwa that will never ever believes and rely on anyone!

I brought my guitar along with me; the only thing that expresses my feelings.

I started to strum my guitar. The sound from the strings lightens my mood. My usual listeners all gathered up to listen to the music.

This is what I love to do. I don’t deny that I love being the centre of attention here and I’m guessing it’s because of the lack of attention I received from my parents.

I guess I really am a loner.