Day 2

His angel

 

-Day 2-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“She won’t disappear just like I do! Poof! And she’s gone! Absolutely not my boy...” Jeremy exclaimed.

Yonghwa expressed his worries to Jeremy for the first time and this touched the angel’s heart very much. He sat next to Yonghwa and patted twice on Yonghwa’s shoulder, “You see... Seohyun has affected those around you as well. She can’t leave just yet... not without her deleting the memories of her being around you people”

Yonghwa’s eyes widened as he realised something. He tried to deny the thoughts putting it aside but to no avail it is still there.

“Yes Yonghwa. You finally realise it. I’m sorry...” Jeremy said. His expression serious and with his hands around his side pockets he stood up, “Your memories with her will be gone and you will only be left with pleasant feelings from this whole experience. Same goes to everyone else...”

Yonghwa still couldn’t utter a word. He felt his world spinning. His chest tightened as the thought of losing the memories with Seohyun faded away. “No...” was all he could say.

Jeremy sighed, “I’m telling Seohyun about this later... you have to lend a hand in this as well Yonghwa”

“What is it that I have to do? Hit everyone’s head?” Yonghwa was agitated.

“You can do that too... but...” Jeremy went through his pocket and produced a small pouch which was white in colour. He handed it over to Yonghwa who was dumbstruck just by looking at the pouch. “It’s not a bomb. Don’t worry. This is Cloud Dust and you have to sprinkle this onto everyone’s head—WHILE –they are sleeping...just like pixie dust...”

Yonghwa’s brows arched, both in confusion and doubt. He smirked looking at the small pouch in his hand. “And what does this thing suppose to do, eat up our memories?”

Jeremy nodded. Yonghwa realised again that he had made another correct assumption.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was hard enough for her to close her eyes and sleep through the night and now waking up seems to be even harder. She began to lose her glow and this worries her. She doesn’t want Yonghwa to notice.

She dragged herself up and sat at the edge of her bed. She opened her eyes to the bright morning light and sighed. She suddenly remembered the things Jeremy had told her last night right after his meeting with Yonghwa and one in particular.

‘Your life force is not enough for you to stay alive Seohyun... I’m sorry. I’m afraid you’ll be dead for real this time’

She stared blankly at the morning light with tears slowly running through her face. She felt the effects of her tiring body but no she didn’t regret what she had done—healing Yonghwa and the workers and furtively Haewoo as well. All of this is for everyone’s happiness, especially Yonghwa.

There was a knock on the door then enters a maid with a great big smile upon her face. “Good morning miss Seohyun!” she greeted. “What’s wrong?” she asked finally realising Seohyun has been tearing up.

“It’s nothing unnie...” she lied.

The maid came to her with a worried look now. “Do you want me to get the young master?” she asked as she lay Seohyun’s breakfast next to her.

Seohyun shook her head. “Can I talk to you unnie? Please...” her tears turned unbearable. “Please... please...”

So the maid sat with her arms wrapped around Seohyun, “What’s wrong miss? Please say something...”

“I’m just going to miss everyone...” Seohyun sobbed sending questions to the maid’s thoughts. She guessed that maybe Yonghwa and Seohyun are leaving soon.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Seohyun’s P.O.V---------

Omonim send both oppa and I to somewhere she wishes to see us to be one day. She didn’t disclose anything to neither Yong nor I and the only thing she told us is that all we need to do is ‘choose something and be comfortable with each other’. What was that suppose to mean? Both Yong and I were clueless until we actually arrive at that place.

Yong and I shuddered upon arriving at the location.

We arrived at wedding parlour.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Yonghwa’s P.O.V---------

I looked awkwardly to Seohyun who was awkwardly smiling as well. I guess mother can be unpredictable at times.

“Hyun... Sorry. I know this is shocking for you” I apologized. She smiled and lightly shook her head. She went closer to the entrance then abruptly stopped in front of it when she turned to me with a cheeky smile, “Let’s go in~”

“O-okay...” I said. How can I say no to an angel like her?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

One glimpse at the two of them, anyone would’ve thought them two are about-to-be-married couple; they were having a great time running through the wedding albums, liking this and that.

Seohyun nervously played with her hair while thinking of which dress she should try on. “Oppa... I can’t...” she whined. “These dresses cost a lot...what if I damage them? I can’t do this oppa...”

Yonghwa chuckled watching Seohyun being nervous. He stood up and went to the nearest dress rack and there he eyed every single dress hanging on the rack. “Omo... this is really difficult. So every one of them is different?” Yonghwa asked a nearby shop assistant just standing next to him. “O-of course they’re different sir!” she nervously replied.

Seohyun laughed when she heard Yonghwa’s comments. “Aigoo oppa... of course they’re different!” “Here... I choose this” Yonghwa revealed a beaded strapless wedding gown, “I would very much love to see you in this” he smiled to Seohyun.

Seohyun wasn’t too sure to Yonghwa’s request. She thought about how pricy the dress looks and it worries her very much. She shook her head, “This is very scary to put on oppa... what if I accidentally ruin the bead and all? This dress looks expensive...”

Yonghwa turned to Seohyun then turned his head towards the dress again. “I’m still choosing this one. If we have to pay for this then it would be my mother’s problem. She pulled us into this you know...” Yonghwa pulled out the dress and handed it over to the shop assistant, “She’ll try this on please...”

Reluctantly Seohyun heads to the dressing room while Yonghwa impatiently waits for her.

“We decide to try on different dresses on the bride if you don’t mind...” said another shop assistant. “Of course not! Let her try on everything!” Yonghwa exclaimed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa has been pouting his lips, turning here and there, rummaging through the wedding albums; waiting for Seohyun to come out—wearing the dress he chose.

‘Oppa!’ Seohyun finally called out from behind the curtains.

“O!” Yonghwa replied.

‘The unnie asked me to try this dress first before putting on the one you chose. Is that okay?’ she asked. Her voice was shy.

“Em! It’s okay...” Yonghwa was already tired of all the waiting. He was slightly yawning when the curtains were pulled up. Then there she stood on a white pedestal, Seohyun, wearing a simple single strapped wedding gown; a sight that was enough to awaken Yonghwa’s tired eyes.

“So how do I look?” Seohyun shyly asked.

“Y-you look very beautiful...” Yonghwa tripped on his words.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

“Hyun~” Yonghwa was growing more impatient. “Your next dress, is it the one I chose for you?”

‘Nae!’ Seohyun once again replied from behind the curtains.

So up went the curtains revealing Seohyun who is now wearing the gown Yonghwa had selected earlier on. Once again Yonghwa was speechless. “How do I look in this oppa?” Seohyun asked. Yonghwa simply smiled, loving what he sees.  “I love you...” Yonghwa said.

“What?” Seohyun asked again. His voice muffled through her ears. “I love this dress on you!” Yonghwa exclaimed nervously.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa’s P.O.V--------

I did not just say that do I? I mean Hyun looks beautiful I mean very, VERY beautiful but... I don’t know what’s going on in my head. I mean she’s an angel and... God... I do love her.