Chapter VI

Everlasting [DISCONTINUE]

  I hummed to myself as I walked back home from the cafe that I and Hana went just now. The food there was delicious. Not to mention the coffee there. Coffee. Taehyung. I shook my head when I thought of him.

"Why did I think of him?" I huffed to myself and continued my route home. As I turn a corner I spotted Taehyung with his hood up and earphone on. His hands was in his pockets and he also looked like he was going home. Suddenly, I remembered that he said he had planned when Hana invited him to join us at lunch, today. Maybe he just got back from his plan.

He took a glanced at me and took a double looked when he realised it was me. I waved at him shyly. Suddenly, feeling shy when he looked at me from head to toe because I was still wearing school uniform and he was in a casual hoodie with his hood up and a black jeans.

He took off one of his earphone out and walked beside me as we were going to the same direction. We walked in silence, currently, didn't know what to say to each other.

"Do..."

"How..."

We said at the same time. We looked at each other and bursted out laughing when we realised how awkward it was. He rubbed the back of his neck before saying.

"You go first"

"Do you just got back from your plan?" I cleared my throat. He nodded his head. I kept silence to see if he would say anything about his plan but he just kept quiet.

"How the food at the new cafe?" he broke the silence before took a glanced at me. I smiled when I remembered the delicious desserts there.

"It was really delicious. Their brownies is the best I have ever ate. You should really try it since they also served delicious coffee" I replied in amusement.

"I should really try it since you said coffee" he said, thoughtfully. I beamed at him and continued our journey, home.

"You really should" I agreed with him. He suddenly took out his ipod and looked at his playlist.

"What are you listening to?" I looked up at him since I only reached his nose. Why am I so short?

"It's Breathe by Lauv. You know that song?" he asked me. I shook my head when I didn't recognised the title and looked ahead. Suddenly, an earphone was placed at my ear. I looked at him and he looked away. I blushed when I realised we are currently sharing earphones.

At that moment, I didn't know which was more soothing. The song or him.


"I've seen your soul grow just like a rose, made it through all of those thorns"

- breathe // Lauv