Chapter II

Everlasting [DISCONTINUE]

  I sighed after I closed the classroom door of my last lesson of the week. Finally,it's Friday!!! I walked to my locker with a new determination-stay in bed for the rest of the weekend. I hummed a song as I opened my locker to put away my books, feeling happy that I could get a rest after a hectic day.

Suddenly, what happened yesterday in the library flashed in my mind. That tall guy with dark brown hair, I didn't even knew his name, and here I was thinking about him. He was so witty-always have something to reply to annoy me. I didn't knew what he ate when he was a child to be that witty. I shook my head to get that guy out of my head and continued my journey home.

I halted when I heard a voice calling my name. I turned around and saw Hana, my bestfriend walking towards me.

"Sarah! Why the urgent?" she asked when she reached me, linking her arm through mine. I sighed as I thought that I had to extend my date with my bed. Poor me.

"I have a date I need to get to" I glanced at her when she gasped dramatically. She pulled me into a hugged with a squealed.

"Finally! You're going on a date! Who is he? Do I know him?" she said giddily, looking very excited for my date.

"Of course you know him. It is my bed" I laughed at her glared when she realised I was playing around with her. She slapped my arm and huffed.

"I thought you finally realised that you can't be single the rest of your life" she said to me with a scolding eyes. Sometimes I think she was my mom or something.

"The next thing you know, I will get old and wrinkly with 12 cats" I exclaimed to her. She slapped my arm again. Geez, this woman. Sometimes I think she was trying to kill me or something. I rubbed my arm and pouted at her.

"No you will not! I will make sure of that" she said, smugly. I just rolled my eyes in replied, lazy to bicker with her.

"No offence, but why you called me just now?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow. It was not that I dislike her company but I really need to take a rest from this cruel world. Sometimes people just need privacy, you know?

"I almost forgot! I called you because I got ticket for the latest anime movie! Kimi No Na Wa!" she squealed while clapping her hands and jumping up and down like a kid that just got a new toy. I gasped and started to jump around with her. I was so excited. What can I do? I love anime. A lot! Especially, romance genre!

"What? Seriously? When" I exclaimed, feeling really excited.

"Really. This Sunday. I already bought 3 tickets" she said to me.

"Three?" I asked, curious.

"Yes, including my cousin. He is a big fan of anime too"

"He? Are you trying to match me with someone?" I squinted my eyes at her. Believe me, it was not the first time she tried to match me with someone. She once tried to match me with her brother! It was so awkward, really.

"No! Of course not! I already promised, didn't I? That I would not do it again" she said, seriously. I sighed in relief when she said that. Finally, she got some sense in her to realise that I wanted to be single for now.

"Fine. I'm going" I said and walked away, leaving her cheering at my agreement.


"You don't have to be born beautiful to be attractive"

- Diana Vreeland