Chapter V

Everlasting [DISCONTINUE]

  I closed my locker after I put away my books and walked to the cafeteria. Finally, it's lunch time, my favourite class. I rubbed my stomach as I thought about food. Futhermore, when I'm in a serious relationship with food. I walked into the cafeteria and started to get my food which was pizza before walking to my usual table. I spotted Hana and took a seat beside her.

"So how is your cat?" I asked and took a bite of my delicious pizza.

"Thank god, he's fine" she sighed in relief before continuing eating her food. We continued to eat in silence when suddenly a tray was put on the opposite of me. I looked up at the person who took a seat opposite me and saw Taehyung with his poker face going through his phone.

His hair was a bit tousled than usual, maybe because of multiply times running his fingers throught. Nevertheless, whatever his circumstances are he still looked breathtaking. I blinked multiply times when I realised what I just thought to myself. Did I just compliment him in my mind?

"What's up, Tae?" Hana asked him before eating another fries. I looked at him as he shrugged and started to dig in his food. He looked at his phone beside him when it vibrated and started typing something. Maybe he was texting someone. But who was it? Ughh! Why do I care? I ignored Hana and Taehyung as they continued making light conversation and started to devour my food.

"Do you have plan today?" Hana asked him.

"Why?" he answered shortly and continued to eat his food.

"Just wondering if you want to tag along with me and Sarah to that new cafe" Hana's words sparked my interest as I looked at Taehyung. He gave me a glanced before shook his head.

"I can't. Have plan" he declined politely before gaving me a glanced and back to his food. I didn't knew why his words dissapoint me. I shook my head to throw away the feelings of dissapointment. Why I want him to tag along? I don't even know why. Maybe his company gave some sort of warmth? I don't know and I tend to keep it that away.


"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier, and simpler"

- Friedrich Nietzsche