Chapter IV

Everlasting [DISCONTINUE]

  I came out of the cinema with a satisfied smiled plastered on my face. I looked at Taehyung who had a poker face on. I swore this guy rarely smile. I wonder who stole his smiles away because he seriously looks better when he was smiling. But unfortunately, he didn't know that because just looked at him now. He made me wanted to stop smiling. Damn, his negative vibes. He looked at me and raised a brow when he realised I was staring at him.

"What do you think about the movie?" I asked to cover up my embarrassment for staring at him. He made a thinking face before replied.

"It was okay"

"Okay? It was awesome!" I exclaimed to him.

"The animation was nice and the storyline was okay" he commented and put his hands on his jeans pockets.

"The storyline is magnificent, okay?" I retorted.

"Yeah, until you cried" he replied with a smirked. I gasped and looked away in embarrassment. Okay, I did cried. The movie was so good and when the sad part came, I can't helped but cried. What will you do when you know someone you love literally dead few years ago? My feelings were all over the place. You can't blame a girl.

"Where are we going?" I asked when I realised he was going the opposite way from the subway station. I shrugged and just followed him when he didn't reply. I looked at him when I realised where he was heading.

"Starbucks?" I muttered under my breath. I followed his footsteps to the counter and line up beside him.

"What do you want?" he asked while took out his wallet from his back pocket. I scanned the menu and something caught my eyes.

"Caramel Frappucino would do" I replied which he nodded in reply. When our turned came he placed our orders and we took out seat by the windows with our drinks.

"I didn't know you was a coffee type of guy" I replied after we took a seat. He sipped his cup of mocha before replying.

"The next thing you know, I have OCD"

"OCD? Obsessive-compulsive Disorder?" I tilted my head in confusion. He chuckled and shook his head. The sound of his chuckles made me mesmerised. It sounds like music to my ears.

"No. It's Obsessive Coffee Disorder" he said before took another sipped of his mocha. I chuckled at his poor lame of a joke but what can I do? I am really easy to entertain.

"Yeah, right" I said in sarcasm. I continued to drink while looking around the cafe. Suddenly, my favourite song was played in the cafe, lighten me up.

"You know this song?" I asked him, excitedly. This was my current favourite song. I listened to it almost everyday.

"Shape of you, right? By Ed Sheeran" he replied while bobbing his head to the music. I nodded eagerly and started to sing under my breath. The next thing I knew I was staring at Taehyung as he sang the song with fascination.

"Wow. You can sing" I said in awe. He looked at me like a dear in the headlights and covered up his embarrassment with a fake cough. I giggled at his embarassment.

"No need to be shy" I teased. He shrugged and looked away. And at that time, I really wished that I could turned back time and continued listening to his voice cause it was really soothing.


"Music is a piece of art that goes in ears straight to the heart"

- anonymous