Marrying a Yoo

To Marry A Yoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who would have thought that at this age I will be an instant celebrity?”

 

Yoo Jihyo announces proudly.

 

Chou Nayeon raises her brow, she looks at her mother with a mocking expression.

 

It had been a year since she got married to the love of her life, Chou Tzuyu.

 

Their wedding was out in public because Tzuyu is a famous prosecutor and because the first family attended their wedding.

 

Jihyo glares to her oldest daughter.

 

“Yah! Chou Nayeon! How I wish Kriesha will not get that from you,” Says Jihyo shaking her head in disapproval.

 

She is pertaining to her granddaughter, Chou Kriesha, Nayeon and Tzuyu’s baby girl. She is already two-month-old and everyone loves her so much.

 

“Oh, trust me, she won’t. Because I will never act as embarrassing like that,” Nayeon fires back.

 

“Excuse me. I am telling the truth! I am an instant celebrity, I have 100k followers in IG. Look at that!”

 

Jihyo declares. She is showing her phone to Nayeon to prove that she is indeed an ‘instant celebrity’.

 

Well, who will not be when she shouts to her profile that she is the future mother in law of Son Chaeyoung’s daughter.

 

There are a number of photos of Sana and Mina, together with Chaeyoung and Dahyun. Her IG account looks like a sasaeng’s account.

 

Jackson is proud of her.

 

Nayeon shakes her head. Her mother is savage.

 

Jihyo just rolls her eyes to Nayeon.

 

“Can the two of you please stop bickering? Hello, it is my wedding day today!”

 

Mina interjects. She is actually inside the room having her hair and makeup done.

 

“Oh, yes Mina dear. Let’s take a selfie after your makeup is all good, I will post it in IG for my followers.” Says Jihyo excitedly.

 

“God Ma, you are spoiling the surprise to the whole nation, Mina’s look will be anticipated by a lot of people so please?” Nayeon sounds irritated.

 

Then Mina holds her hand. She knows that her older sister is a little too emotional right now.

 

Their eyes met and tears appeared.

 

Nayeon is undeniably happy for her little sister. She is not the type of person who is expressive and she suppresses her emotions most of the time for her family so moments like this makes her emotional.

 

But she is very touchy.

 

“Congratulations, you are finally getting married.” She says in a broken tone and opens her arms to hug Mina.

 

Mina did not say a word rather she leans to her sister for a long embrace. Good thing she is wearing a waterproof mascara so even when she cries her makeup will survive.

 

Jihyo stopped taking selfies with Mina in the background.

 

She just watches her daughters embracing. This scene before her is her gem.

 

She took a snap chat and tears appear in her eyes too.

 

Nayeon sees her mother being emotional too.

 

Jihyo cried a lot in Nayeon’s wedding but that is nothing compared to Jeongyeon, who cried a river and literally sobbed that time. She just loves her daughters so much.

 

“Come here,” Says Nayeon stretching her arms to welcome Jihyo for a group hug.

 

Jihyo’s shoulder starts to move up and down.

 

She runs towards her daughters and joined the hug, and they all cry. Saying, congratulatory message to Mina.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon wipes her eyes. She stays outside of Mina’s dressing room because she can’t.

 

She just can’t.

 

 

 

 

“This is it, love!”

 

Chaeyoung encourages.

 

She takes a deep breath to control her emotion. Her baby girl is finally getting married and she could not be happier.

 

What makes her even happier is that Sana is marrying the person she loves the most.

 

She rubs Sana’s arms. Comforting her baby girl.

 

But the truth is, it is Chaeyoung who needs this comfort.

 

Sana puffs her cheeks to exhale.

 

She had been waiting for this for a year already.

 

They have both decided that jumping to marriage wasn’t the best decision.

 

Rather they decided to get to know each other better during their engagement.

 

They traveled to places they have never been, eat foods they have never tasted, immerse to a culture they have never experienced and fell in love over and over again.

 

That is how they came to this.

 

To finally getting married.

 

And Sana could not be happier and she is sure Mina is too.

 

“You’d be fine, just smile and say your marriage vows and think of the night after,” Chaeyoung grins with an evil plan.

 

“Dad!” Sana pretends to not like it.

 

But who is she kidding? She had been wanting to do those things to Mina.

 

Even though Mina tries to do ‘it’. Sana stops herself only because she promised Jeongyeon that their first time will be after marriage and finally it will be happening.

 

Now, Sana grins like Chaeyoung with the thought.

 

“YAH! Kim Chaeyoung! Stop putting byun things in my daughter’s mind,” Dahyun warns.

 

“SON!” Chaeyoung and Sana shouts.

 

Dahyun just rolls her eyes.

 

She looks at her daughter wearing her wedding dress.

 

Mina and Sana are both wearing wedding dresses, same as Tzuyu and Nayeon.

 

Dahyun just sees the most beautiful woman ever existed in the being of her own daughter.

 

And that brought tears to her eyes.

 

“Ma, please don’t cry,”

 

Dahyun shakes her head.

 

“I can’t NOT be emotional about this, you are getting married.” Says Dahyun.

 

A part of her feels that it is not the right time yet.

 

She feels that it was just yesterday when Sana was just being carried by Chaeyoung but now, Sana can carry both of them.

 

“I will always be your baby girl, right Dad?”

 

Sana focuses on Chaeyoung.

 

But, her father is silently sobbing already.

 

Sana’s tears appeared too.

 

“Gosh, why are you all getting emotional about my marriage?”

 

“It is tears of joy baby,” answers Dahyun.

 

Sana smiles on that endearment.

 

Dahyun rarely addresses Sana as ‘baby’.

 

“I think you need a lot of encouragement today, right honey?” says Chaeyoung.

 

“OH No, no, no. I just finished my makeup. MA, DAD!”

 

Sana complains.

 

The encouragement that Chaeyoung is talking about is actually peppering Sana with sweet kisses all over her face.

 

They normally do that to her when she was young.

 

And, they did it now.

 

Even Sana complaints her lungs out.

 

She might complain but she loves this. She loves reliving the memories when her parents do this a lot.

 

And, she will not exchange this in anything for the world.

 

Except, if Mina will pepper her with kisses and her future children with her future wife.

 

Sana feels blessed.

 

She is blessed.

 

 

 

 

2na status: Wedding Ceremony

Song starts Perfect of Ed Sheeran

 

I found a love for me

Darling just dive right in

And follow my lead

Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet

I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

 

Sana puffs her cheeks. Then she bites her lower lips to prevent herself from crying.

 

She is waiting at the end of the aisle.

 

Nervously standing, interlocking her shaking hands.

 

Then tears fell involuntarily, though she is trying her best to control herself. Herself fails her.

 

She cries.

 

Because at this very moment. She sees the most beautiful being ever existed on Earth walking towards her.

 

She is more than overjoyed, triumphant, and exultant.

 

There are no words can express how happy she is at this very moment.

 

She can’t imagine herself with anyone else but Mina.

 

 

 

Not knowing what it was

I will not give you up this time

But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

And in your eyes you're holding mine

 

Yoo Mina looks at the end of the aisle.

 

Her chest gusts.

 

Seeing Sana in this state is her reason.

 

Her reason to never give up on Sana.

 

She had learned her lesson the hard way and she will NEVER.

 

Never ever let Sana go.

 

She sees her love, her future, and her life in Sana.

 

With Sana.

 

 

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

 

Mina reaches her parents.

 

She hooks her arms to theirs.

 

Jeongyeon cries hard.

 

Jihyo is controlling herself.

 

Jeongyeon is always the one who shed tears more, who protects their daughters more.

 

But of course, they love Nayeon and Mina equally.

 

They walk through the melody.

 

Everything is in slow motion in Sana’s eyes.

 

She takes a photograph of this very scene in her eyes.

 

She is sure she will treasure this very scene. She will play it back in times of sorrow and heartache, because.

 

This.

 

This scene where Mina walks towards her, sharing her dreams, carrying secrets, carrying love and carrying their future children is Sana’s serenity.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter