The Red Bikini

To Marry A Yoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You look different, is there something that’s bothering you?”

 

Jihyo notices her wife secluding herself.

 

She says that she knows everything because she does.

 

She joins Jeongyeon in the pool.

 

They are both wearing their Arena rash guards. Jeongyeon wears the floral fuchsia one while Jihyo is covered with the royal blue one.

 

The color of their swimwears is contrary to the roles they have in their relationship.

 

Well, technically, it is not.

 

Pink represents, sweetness, caring and compassion and, royal blue represents, authority, trust, and loyalty.

 

This actually represents how they deal when it comes to their children. They definitely have these qualities individually but of course, one is always greater than the other.

 

Jeongyeon is the sweeter, the more caring and the more compassionate one.

 

It shows whenever she will give in to how Nayeon would want to be praised by her and whenever Mina asks her to do something, like treating Sana nice or so on.

 

It shows whenever she worries so much for her daughters in terms of making decisions.

 

It shows whenever she is the first one to call either of her daughters.

 

It shows whenever she is overprotective of them.

 

It shows whenever she wants to make sure that her children will be taken care of by the persons they’ll love.

 

She treats them like babies that will always need guidance.

 

Jihyo has all those too.

 

But discordant to Jeongyeon’s style.

 

Jihyo does a more authoritative approach, it is not authoritative parenting rather it is more of showing her children that they can always rely on her.

 

That she will let them make decisions for themselves and will stand behind them no matter the impact of the decision is. Which shows trust and loyalty.

 

“Is Mina and Sana living together?” Asks Jeongyeon not looking to her wife.

 

Jihyo’s throat dries up.

 

Now, she feels dumb asking her wife if something is bothering her.

 

She is sure that Jeongyeon will rage on this.

 

Jihyo tries to compose herself, she should not panic. She is thinking of a very subtle way to break it to Jeongyeon.

 

Because news like this could cancel the wedding that is to happen tomorrow. Well, Jeongyeon would boycott it.

 

Or because they might pay hospital bills for Sana once Jeongyeon beats the out of her. She should have asked if the girl has insurance, well, she should have. She is a nurse. Jihyo thought.

 

Or because they might pay Momo for the damage that Jeongyeon could do to the house.

 

So, Jihyo needs to break it softly.

 

She knows she cannot lie to her wife.

 

Jihyo takes a deep breath, preparing herself on all her ‘because’. She opened ready to spill the beans.

 

“Look, Jeongyeonnie, our daughter is old enough to make her ….”

 

“I see, how long?” Jeongyeon cuts her out coldly.

 

Jihyo is actually surprised how calm Jeongyeon looks like at the moment.

 

“How long had they been living together or how long have I know?”

 

“Both.” Says Jeongyeon sternly.

 

“I knew since the other day. Mina told me when you and Sana went to the groceries.” Jihyo did not mention Nayeon’s name, she is avoiding the ‘boycott’ part.

 

“And they are living for six months now.”

 

Jeongyeon just calmly nod.

 

Jihyo looks at her wife strangely.

 

This is not so ‘Jeongyeon-ly’. She should be unleashing the monster inside her now. Jihyo thought.

 

She narrows her eyes to her wife.

 

Trying to figure out what seems to be really wrong with Jeongyeon.

 

Jeongyeon turns her head to her wife and she made a ‘why are you looking like that to me’ face.

 

“Are you not going to release your anger, vexation, frustration about this?”

 

Jihyo asks with a tone of disappointment.

 

Jeongyeon offers a side smile to her wife.

 

Which is really rare.

 

“Honey, are you sick?” Jihyo asked worriedly. She even touches Jeongyeon’s forehead.

 

Whatever is Jeongyeon’s behavior is very unusual to Jihyo right now, that makes her worry.

 

“You know, I knew about that since last night,” says Jeongyeon.

 

Yes, Jihyo knows that.

 

But, she also knows that Jeongyeon’s reaction is an under reaction towards such issue.

 

“I think Sana has a good upbringing,”

 

Jeongyeon says avoiding Jihyo’s eyes.

 

That remark makes Jihyo smile.

 

She blinks once, twice up to tenth time.

 

Jeongyeon rolls her eyes with a hint of a smile, she knows Jihyo is looking for an explanation.

 

“She was talking about her parents and, I kind of like the view that her parents taught her,”

 

Jeongyeon explains not meeting the eyes of her wife.

 

She says it, like how Mina would say something if she is trying to be sweet to Sana.

 

Jihyo squeals with a closed mouth.

 

She wobbles her hand in excitement, this is the first time Jeongyeon says something good about Sana.

 

Because Jihyo is very happy.

 

She cups Jeongyeon’s face, capturing it in between her palms and kisses her wife’s luscious lips with a deep smack.

 

Jeongyeon startles with the ambush kiss her wife did.

 

She vehemently pats Jihyo’s shoulder for her to let go.

 

Jeongyeon is not really a fan of showing this intimacy outside the four corners of the master bedroom inside the Yoo’s lair.

 

And also, she knows that there are other people watching them, especially the kids.

 

Not that, Nayeon and Mina will care.

 

Or if it is still an X – Rated thing for them. For sweet potatoes' sake, they kiss other people’s lips too.

 

Actually, everyone is watching them.

 

The people who are already in the indoor pool.

 

Jackson pouts his lips for Mark to give him a kiss.

 

Mark just smiles at him.

 

But Jackson glares at him, so Mark bends down and kisses his husband on the forehead.

 

Momo eyed Mina who is looking at her parents with a poker face.

 

Nayeon can’t be more disgusted right now.

 

Jeongyeon successfully pushes Jihyo away.

 

Her face is red as a tomato, her initial reaction is to look at the people around them and everyone pretends that they are not looking at JeongHyo.

 

Jeongyeon is about to walk away from her wife but Jihyo caught her.

 

She jumps behind her wife, acting sweet to Jeongyeon.

 

“Aish, stop it! Your fat is heavy,” says Jeongyeon.

 

“Oh no, she did not,” comments Jackson, like he knows what the next scene will be.

 

And he is right.

 

“Ahhh,” Jeongyeon screams as Jihyo becomes more playful? By drowning her wife.

 

“Your parents are savage, they are no longer young anymore,”

 

Nayeon says in the most disgusted expression she could have.

 

Mina looks at Nayeon in confusion.

 

“They are your parents too,” She speaks. Obviously, Mina did not get what Nayeon is trying to say.

 

Nayeon face palms, her family is savage.

 

 

 

MoMansion

(Changing Room SaTzu)

 

A long empathetic sigh comes out from Tzuyu.

 

Because she finds Sana, her long lost best friend sitting on the floor.

 

Hugging her knees.

 

With her forehead leaning on it.

 

Sana is sulking.

 

Tzuyu sits on one of the benches inside the changing room of the MoMansion.

 

She sits in front of Sana but the depressed girl did not even feel her presence.

 

Tzuyu thinks of a way on how she can make Sana feel a little better? If that is even possible.

 

She smiles when she sees a bottle of Pocari sweat beside Sana.

 

She picks it up and starts singing and dancing.

 

“Lalalalalalalala… na jo wa, han da go… Lalalalalalala… na sarang,”

 

Sana looks up.

 

She is surprised seeing Tzuyu imitating the infamous Pocari Sweat commercial of Twice.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter