Gotta go my own way

To Marry A Yoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sana,”

 

Mina hollers when she notices Sana walking away.

 

To her dismay, Sana ignores her.

 

No, Sana did not.

 

It just so happens that everything went blank in Sana’s end.

 

She hears nothing.

 

Sees nothing.

 

And feels nothing.

 

She turns numb.

 

Because her heart seemed to be stepped on by a giant, who did not hesitate to push more and crushed it into small pieces?

 

Sana is tired.

 

So, she walks away.

 

Away from the pain.

 

Away from Mina.

 

Going her own way.

 

 

Mina is concerned to Sana so she tries to gently let go of Momo’s hand.

 

“Mina,”

 

Momo calls.

 

She’s no longer unconscious.

 

Mina looks at Momo.

 

“Don’t go,”

 

Momo pleads.

 

This sentence brings back memories in Mina.

 

Momo asking her not to go, asking her to work things out. Trying to correct the behaviors that lead them to this; separation.

 

Mina knew she made the right decision back then, and she knows she is making the right decision now.

 

“Mo, everyone is here, my girlfriend needs me,” Says Mina. She brushes off Momo’s hand from hers.

 

Everyone looks at Mina and they let her be.

 

Momo’s heart breaks.

 

Mina left again.

 

 

MoMansion (Changing Room)

 

Sana is shivering. She can feel the heat coming from her eyes, and her lips are shaking.

 

She diagnosed herself with pneumonia, at least.

 

She is having chills and she is sure that her body is as cold as ice.

 

So, she takes off the red ‘wet’ bikini and changes immediately to her pullover and jeans without anything underneath.

 

She leans on the wall closing her eyes and everything plays back in her mind.

 

The lies and lack of information.

 

The oblivion.

 

The dog.

 

The wall.

 

The shirt.

 

The torture.

 

The looks that Mina gives Momo.

 

The way Momo spins Mina.

 

The way Mina talks to Momo.

 

The room of MiMo.

 

The giggles.

 

The antics of MiMo.

 

Her body slid down to the ground and she hugs her knees.

 

Now, she is sure that her heart aches more than her knuckles.

 

Because it does.

 

She is taking controlled breathings.

 

She does not want to cry because if she does, she’ll lose.

 

She’ll lose the last of her sanity.

 

If she lets jealousy and insecurity get to her she might let go.

 

Let go of Mina.

 

And she does not want that.

 

But who is she kidding? It is in her system already.

 

And the worst part is that she has a basis.

 

Now, all that is left to her is anger.

 

She does not know if she is mad to Mina, to Momo, to the Yoos, or to herself.

 

All she knows is she is mad.

 

Furious in everything.

 

She shrieks in anger, forcing herself not to break down.

 

“Sana,”

 

For the first time, since Mina utter her name, she feels pain. The excitement thud in her heart is replaced by a stab. She is mad. So, she knows that she’d lash in Mina.

 

So, she hugs her knees tighter to hold on what is left in her self-control.

 

Mina sees Sana sulking and it hurts her double.

 

Because she knows she messed up.

 

Her eyes land on Sana’s bleeding hand and…

 

“Omo, Sana, are you?”

 

She immediately goes to Sana’s direction to tend her girlfriend.

 

But as soon as Mina touches Sana’s hand.

 

Sana brushes Mina’s hand away.

 

Mina fell on the ground, in front of her girlfriend.

 

“Sana,” She calls, actually, this behavior of Sana frightens Mina.

 

Never had she seen Sana this mad before.

 

“Sana, let me help you,” Mina’s voice is shaking. She tries to reach out to Sana’s hand again but just, like the first time. Sana is not letting Mina to touch her.

 

“Go away,” Sana mumbles weakly. “Stay with Momo, she needs you,”

 

Mina is shocked on Sana’s remark.

 

Then she realizes that Sana was isolated and blamed for the instance that Mina fully believes that it is an accident.

 

Sana will never hurt anyone.

 

NEVER.

 

“I am not going anywhere, I am going to stay with you and I will tend you,” says Mina with compassion.

 

Sana scoffs sarcastically on Mina’s words.

 

Somehow, she finds it hard to believe.

 

“Tend Momo, I can take care of myself,”

 

Mina sighs. One more mention of Momo’s name, she swears she knows why her girlfriend is really upset.

 

“Sana, please don’t be childish about this,” says Mina, and somehow, she knows that whatever she said is, now a beginning of a huge fight.

 

“Childish?! Me,” Sana finally lifts her head to meet Mina’s worried face.

 

“I’m sorry, you know that is not what I meant, I … she almost drowns so I just save her,” Mina tries to explain.

 

“Do you really think that, that is the only reason why I am mad right now? Why I feel this way?”

 

Sana could not control her voice anymore as she starts to shout.

 

Mina looks at her with a confused expression.

 

Sana shrieks in anger again.

 

“God, Mina you are so frustrating!”

 

“You are being unreasonable, I told you that Momo is just a friend and that’s it,”

 

“Now, I am unreasonable?!” Sana reaches her boiling point. The words that are coming out from Mina are so inconsiderate.

 

Inconsiderate of the situation.

 

And inconsiderate of Sana’s pain, of Sana’s outburst.

 

“I came here and less than 24 hours, I feel like I know you better than the year I spent with you,”

 

“I absorbed everything, your father, your untold stories, and your ex, and you call whatever I feel right now unreasonable. I am not being unreasonable, you are!”

 

Sana is furious.

 

 

Outside the Changing room

 

Nayeon is ready to storm inside the room where she can hear Sana shouting at her sister but Tzuyu stops her.

 

“Oh, Tzuyu don’t you dare,”

 

“No, Nayeon, don’t you dare, it is Mina and Sana’s business,” Tzuyu explains looking at Nayeon’s eyes.

 

“But,”

 

“They need to talk about this, they need to solve their differences as a couple. And you should know that ” Tzuyu explains further.

 

Nayeon closes her eyes absorbing what Tzuyu is trying to tell her. She wants to talk to Mina and get some sense to her sister but then again, the couple needs to solve it.

 

Talk about it.

 

“Let’s go,” Tzuyu holds Nayeon’s hand and pull her going to the pool area where Jihyo and Jeongyeon are waiting.

 

Mark and Jackson brought Momo in the hospital for a quick checkup.

 

NaTzu were supposed to call 2Na to tell them that they should head back home to adhere to the schedule but they overheard the two discussing.

 

They did not mean to eavesdrop, well, technically they did listen intentionally.

 

“Where is Mina?” Asks Jeongyeon in a worry. Jihyo and she change clothes already.

 

“She is talking with Sana,” answers Nayeon.

 

She looks at Jihyo for help, she is sending a message that the two are having a heated discussion.

 

“Just talking?” Jeongyeon furrows her brows.

 

“Yeah,”

 

“Let me check on them,” Jeongyeon says.

 

Nayeon signals her mother to do something.

 

Jihyo is looking at Nayeon confused.

 

Nayeon tries to signal her again.

 

Jeongyeon finishes putting her shoes on and she is ready to go to Mina and Sana.

 

‘Oh,’ Jihyo mouthed when she realizes what her older daughter is implying.

 

“Jeongyeonnie, we should head home my knees are hurting,” Jihyo reasons out.

 

“You did not even move,” Jeongyeon defends.

 

“It just hurts okay, I need my painkillers and I left it at home, can we please just go?” Jihyo tries her best to act, she keeps on saying that she is not lying rather acting so that Jeongyeon will not catch her.

 

“Who’s driving Mina home?”

 

“I will go ahead and fetch Pa in the hospital, maybe dad could fetch them here later,” Tzuyu says.

 

The three are trying their best for Jeongyeon not to witness whatever is happening in the changing room because she will wrath.

 

For sure.

 

“Okay, let me tell Mina then,”

 

“Dad, Mom is in pain. Can’t you see that?” Nayeon joins the acting.

 

“I’ll tell Mina and Sana, I will follow you right away so we can adhere to the schedule,” Says Tzuyu.

 

Jeongyeon nods.

 

She looks at her wife and immediately, Jihyo acts again.

 

“Come on, old lady,” Jeongyeon says as she carries Jihyo like a bride.

 

When JeongHyo disappears.

 

Nayeon looks at the changing room.

 

“They’ll be fine,” Tzuyu reassures.

 

“Mina is going to be hurt because of her own fault,” Nayeon blurts out. She feels sad.

 

“Sana loves her,”

 

“I hope she loves Mina enough,”

 

Tzuyu sighs, this, right here, is one of the reasons why she loves Nayeon.

 

Nayeon always pretends that she is strong but she is really vulnerable, and she only shows that to her fiancé. So, Tzuyu hugs her fiancé and kisses Nayeon's forehead.

 

“You need to follow your parents before your dad comes back here,”

 

Nayeon nods.

 

“Wait.” Calls Tzuyu.

 

She kisses Nayeon’s lips.

 

“I’ll see you in an hour.”

 

 

 

MoMansion

Changing Room

 

“I absorbed everything, your father, your untold stories, and your ex, and you call whatever I feel right now unreasonable. I am not being unreasonable, you are!”

 

Sana is furious.

 

Mina is caught off guard with Sana’s sudden rage. She is thinking if she should let it go, or she should reason out.

 

Or apologize…

 

And she has decided to go to the third one, apologize.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter