Peach Perfect

To Marry A Yoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“People! Time is of the essence. Move! We need to get to the next activity today!”

 

The dictatorial Jihyo commands.

 

She is the busiest person in the upcoming matrimony of Nayeon and Tzuyu. She plans everything from the venue, to the guest list, to the food that will be served, to the camera coverage during the ceremony, to the… Name everything that is part of a wedding she got it covered already for her daughter.

 

Jihyo just wants the best for Nayeon.

 

And also, she wants to experience planning an actual wedding because Jeongyeon and she eloped.

 

Since Jeongyeon hates people and her identity was complicated she needs to take Jihyo in a suburb area to marry her. There were a judge and a stranger as a witness waiting for them.

 

The ceremony happened in the forest and the moonlight was their source of light, it was absurd for Jihyo but at the same time, it was the most blissful day in her lifetime. Jeongyeon is crazy and Jihyo loves all of those about her.

 

Most daughters will be pressured and will end up disagreeing with their mothers, because as if it is their wedding, not their daughters.

 

Nayeon is not actually part of the most. She is relieved that she has someone to do all the planning for her. Honestly, she just wants to get the whole thing to be over with so that she can plan her #forever and throw the twenty-year plan she made when Tzuyu finally agreed to date her.

 

All she needs to worry about is perfectly delivering her vows that she memorized since her first kissed with Tzuyu.

 

“PEOPLE! VAN! NOW!”

 

Jihyo did not need a megaphone to be heard by everyone. She taps her foot on the floor displaying impatience.

 

“Your wife is really…” Mark was to say some negative remark about Jihyo to Jeongyeon but he stops from doing so.

 

Because Jeongyeon narrows her eyes at him. No one can insult her wife especially not in front of her.

 

“Really, pretty!” Mark continues. He immediately walks away from the almost raging Jeongyeon.

 

Jeongyeon looks at Jihyo meaningfully from where she is standing.

 

It had been many years, more than two decades, and she still does not know how she fell head over heels crazy to Jihyo.

 

 

 

(JeongHyo)

 

Jeongyeon was assigned to investigate about the illegal transactions going on inside the Park Enterprise.

 

She needed to pretend that she is one of the new employees of Park ‘Junior’ Jinyoung. He is a well-known businessman in Asia as he owns the biggest casinos in South Korea. But rumor has it, he is part of some illegal business which is exporting weapons from western countries to the North and China which is a terrorist crime.

 

Jeongyeon needs to be an intel and get information about the illegal business so they will have an evidence and shut this down before it gets worse.

 

She was ready to become an administrative assistant inside the corporate office, because that is what she was brief about but she was surprised when she was assigned to be an assistant, not an administrative but an assistant no, she was assigned to be the slave of the spoiled, bossy, demanding and controlling princess of the Parks.

 

Park Jihyo.

 

Jeongyeon hates her guts. She did not even find Jihyo pretty.

 

Jihyo was chubby and her big eyes were not even attractive.

 

Definitely not Jeongyeon’s style.

 

Not that she had ever imagined herself liking someone. She is an intel for God sake.

 

She also hates the fact that Jihyo would order her to do things that the princess can do.

 

Simple things like passing the glass of water across Jihyo or like combing her hair, wiping the crumbs around her lips, carrying her bag, carrying the shopping bags and even forcing her to hang out with Jackson, the best friend who knows nothing but being gay.

 

Jeongyeon hates all that!

 

But she knows she needs to bear with it so she can complete the mission, she always repeats the oath she made before becoming a secret agent.

 

She is running out of time and she needs to find a way to get to Junior’s business so she came up with an idea.

 

The idea that changed her life.

 

“Yes, sir. I will lure Jihyo to me so I can get close to her brother… I think so... Got it. Sir yes sir!”

 

Jeongyeon was whispering talking to her commanding officer. The plan had been set up, she will make Park Jihyo fall for her so that she can get close to the family and caught them in the act.

 

Little that Jeongyeon knows; the first time Jihyo laid eyes on her was the time she had captivated the spoiled princess.

 

That is why she ended up in Jihyo’s service rather than Junior’s.

 

And, little that Jeongyeon knows that she will be falling in her own plan.

 

The unusual beats and crazy feeling in her stomach started when Jihyo have decided to do emersion to one of the cities in Africa. She set up an event to help the people there.

 

Preparing food for them, giving them clothes, helping them build shelters and teaching the people there how to read and write.

 

Jeongyeon thought that Jihyo will be disgusted and unreal to them, but, NO.

 

Jihyo is genuine.

 

That is when Jihyo’s smile makes Jeongyeon smile.

 

The emersion was the best days of Jeongyeon’s life because she felt human, she started to care not only to Jihyo but to the whole community and in that sense.

 

Jeongyeon did try to lure Jihyo to her, but she was the one lured in Jihyo’s…. everything.

 

From that day until forever, Jeongyeon knew that Jihyo was her world, adding up to that world are Nayeon and Mina.

 

Jeongyeon smiles on the memories.

 

Memories of the past, of Jihyo making her feel content.

 

She leans on the wall, crossing her arms over her chest, she admires everything… Appreciating the people around her.

 

Until.

 

“Yah!”

 

Jeongyeon defensively reacts.

 

She felt something hits her . She almost fell, so she immediately looks behind her.

 

Jeongyeon finds Sana sitting on the floor looking hurt.

 

Sana literally trips on nothing when she was carrying the box full of bridesmaid’s gown.

 

Jeongyeon really does not like her.

 

She thinks that Sana has mental lapses, that is why she drop things right away. Technically, it is just normal clumsiness.

 

“Aw, sorry.” Sana mumbles.

 

She is looking on the ground, flustered.

 

Her condition is getting worse.

 

Jeongyeon is about to scold her again but Mina appears.

 

Of course, she did not want to be reprimanded by her own daughter so she shut and just threaten Sana with her looks.

 

To both of their surprise, Mina did not say anything to Sana.

 

She passes by. Going straight to where the van is.

 

Jeongyeon looks at Mina and then Sana. Then Mina and Sana again.

 

The two seems to have a fight.

 

She contains herself not to smile with that before walking away.

 

The two did not have a fight. It is just, Mina is not talking to Sana for no specific reason.

 

Sana knows that Mina only put this wall, acting like she does not care to Sana, whenever Mina is upset about something that Sana did.

 

Sana is so used to this but normally she knows the reason why Mina is ignoring her. Today she is completely clueless why suddenly Mina is mad at her?

 

It happened when she intentionally pulled the computer wire from the socket so Mina would stop playing games and will sleep beside her.

 

It also happened when Sana pretended that she accidentally cut her fingers while cooking.  And cry for Mina’s help. Sana must admit that one was a good prank.


But because of that Mina ignored her for one day.

 

And lastly, the most recent one, Mina ignored her because she was almost late for their flight.

 

Jeongyeon seems to have the answer why her daughter is not talking to the ‘girlfriend’.

 

Her plan is finally working. Mina is finally realizing that Sana is not right for her.

 

“You okay?”

 

Tzuyu appears after Mina.

 

Sana looks up meeting the familiar face.

 

Tzuyu read Sana’s facial expression and she knows the girl is hurt so she decided to help her.

 

“Aigoo, come on let me help you.” Tzuyu invites, offering her hand to Sana.

 

Mina is back facing the two.

 

But she stopped from walking when she heard Tzuyu offering to help Sana.

 

Her ears perk up. That opted her to face the two.

 

She witnessed Tzuyu offering her hand and Sana is almost touching it.

 

This certain scene makes Mina compare herself to Tzuyu.

 

They are both cold and awkward to the people they love, but Tzuyu always sweeps Nayeon off her feet.

 

Mina asked herself if she had ever done that to Sana? Were all the ‘I love yous’ enough to make Sana feel loved?

 

To sweep Sana off her feet.

 

To show how much Sana means to her.

 

Mina thought.

 

Sana stands up with the help of Tzuyu.

 

“Thank you,”

 

“All good, let me take this,”

 

Tzuyu carries the box and she walks pass Mina.

 

Sana and Mina look at each other.

 

Sana can tell that there is a barrier. Mina seems so near yet so far.

 

“Are you okay? Are we okay?” Asks Sana walking towards Mina.

 

Sana knows that Mina is very straightforward when she is asked a ‘stupid’ sounding question like that.

 

She has a lot of things to say as an answer.

 

But to Sana’s dismay.

 

Mina pauses for a while staring to Sana who is waiting for a response from her.

 

Mina opens . She wants to say a number of things to Sana.

 

She actually wants to shout at her.

 

Why did Sana accept Tzuyu’s offer for help? She wants to question that.

 

She knows it is insane because it is a normal gesture but, the inkling thought about Sana and Tzuyu is still in her mind.

 

She wants to blame Sana why she is thinking this way because; if Sana told her about knowing Tzuyu she will not judge that action.

 

If Sana would go to her and tell her now that Tzuyu is just her best friend, she will believe her.

 

Because all she wants is to hear Sana say that Tzuyu is just a friend.

 

Then all the doubts and ghost inside he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter