From Great to Worst

To Marry A Yoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m coming, baby.”

 

 

Sana pants. She hears Mina gnashing her teeth from the other line.

 

 

Mina looks at her wrist watch and taps her foot on the floor creating impatient sounds.

 

 

She is an obsessive-compulsive freak when it comes to ‘time’ contrary to her girlfriend who seems to have all the time in the world.

 

 

“I see you already babe, don’t move!”

 

 

“Where are you? I can’t see you.”

 

 

Mina tiptoes hoping to see her girlfriend from the pool of people. She is waiting near the boarding gate; their flight has been called three times already and their names were mentioned.

 

 

They are flying to South Korea to meet Mina’s family and attend the wedding of her sister that is happening in two days’ time.

 

 

“Here ba—AAAH” Sana stumbles as she trips on nothing.

 

 

Luck has it as she landed on top of her girlfriend.

 

 

Mina is knocked on the floor.

 

 

“Sorry, I’m late. I overslept.” Sana explains briefly keeping their position, she is plastering an apologetic smile.

 

 

Mina’s frustration flew in the thin air. She blushes on the sight of her girlfriend’s milky white skin.

 

 

Her eyes slowly travel from Sana’s smile down to her girlfriend’s cute chin, then to the silky white neck, then to her sharp collar bones. Mina nearly choked when her eyes landed on Sana’s cleavage.

 

 

She then realizes what Sana is wearing. A tank top and a boxer shorts?! Partnered up with her fluffy pink indoor slippers.

 

 

“You both okay?” says by a man looking so suave. He winks to Sana when she pays him a gaze.

 

 

Mina frowns.

 

 

Sana opens to say something but Mina beats her on saying something.

 

 

“Back off, she is not interested and We can manage.”

 

 

She says coldly, glaring at the man who puts both his hands up as if he is surrendering.

 

 

As soon as the man disappeared Mina glares to her girlfriend.

 

 

“Sorry? I was late?” Sana thinks she needs to apologize because Mina looks upset.

 

 

Mina is continuously glaring at her girlfriend. Her eyes travel to the people around them and she sees everyone checking on Sana’s oozing iness.

 

 

She clenches her jaw, closes her eyes, balls up her fists and took a deep breath. Before, removing her trench coat and putting it on Sana’s shoulder to cover the exposed skin of her lover.

 

 

Everything happened in a slow motion, when she puts her arm around Sana’s shoulder, pulling their bodies closer. She walks glaring to every man who looks at Sana indecently.

 

 

Sana’s eyes widen. Moments like this makes her want to stop time. Mina is holding her in public, acting possessive, owning her.

 

 

She notates that her airport fashion should always be a tank top and a boxer short so that she can see this protective and possessive Mina because this action sends shivers down to her spine and brings out the butterflies in her stomach.

 

 

DEAD. She is dead because of a sudden heart attack from Mina’s action.

 

 

 

 

 

 

INSIDE THE AIRPLANE

 

 

 

Sana is not new to Mina’s silent treatment, so she should not be worried if her girlfriend is not talking, but why does she feel it is different this time. Her girlfriend looks upset.

 

 

“Did I do something wrong?” Asks Sana pouting.

 

 

Mina looks at her coldly for a second then looks back on the window.

 

 

“Okay, now I know I did something wrong. Was it because I was late? I overslept and I swear I did not intend for that to happen. After a six-hour surgery, my whole body was in pain. I just wanted to take a nap but you know how heavy of a sleeper I am, right? Mina?”

 

 

Sana is using her childish voice to apologize to her girlfriend who is not talking to her.

 

 

She pokes Mina’s arm then the girl’s skin is cold.

 

 

Mina is crossing her arms over her chest, she is wearing a white thin shirt and it is cold inside the plane.

 

 

“Are you cold baby? Here, take your coat back.” Sana is taking off Mina’s coat to give it to her girlfriend.

 

 

Mina gets cold easily and Sana knows that.

 

 

“Don’t take it off!” Mina says urgently.

 

 

Sana was taken aback.

 

 

Mina glares at her.

 

 

“Why are you just wearing that?” Mina speaks out the question that had been playing in her mind.

 

 

“Oh, this? Well, I told you I overslept so I hurriedly ran out of the hospital with just my phone not minding what I was wearing. I needed to take off my scrub suit because blood squirts all over it, even though I was wearing a lab gown. I did not want us to miss the flight.”

 

 

“You take a nap in the hospital wearing just that? Do you know how many people are looking at you lustfully?!” Mina’s tone is something new to Sana. She does not sound mad but she sounds jealous.

 

 

Sana smiled widely realizing that her girlfriend is upset because she was jealous. She knows Mina will not admit it or maybe Mina does not even know that she is jealous, Sana thought.

 

 

“Why are you smiling? There is nothing funny about that Sana.” Says Mina coldly.

 

 

“I am not smiling,” Sana denies, SMILING.

 

 

Mina shots her with a glare. This is all new to Mina, the feeling of possessiveness and protectiveness so she cannot define it.

 

 

“Come on, don’t be so harsh to your baby anymore,” Sana speaks cutely pouting her lower lip, displaying her puppy eyes to Mina.

 

 

Mina is just looking blankly, not buying it.

 

 

“If it makes you feel better. I promise not to wear this outfit in an airport anymore,” Sana keeps talking cutely.

 

 

Mina raises a brow asking for more.

 

 

“Only in the airport?”

 

 

“… Hmm while taking a nap in the hospital too?”

 

 

“And where else?” Asks Mina narrowing her eyes for more.

 

 

Sana smiled.

 

 

“I promise not to wear this outfit ever in public because this perfect body of mine is only for; Yoo Mina to see.”

 

 

Mina blushes on Sana’s labeling.

 

 

“Promise?”

 

 

“I’m all yours”

 

 

Sana offers her pinky, Mina chuckles cutely before entangling her pinky with Sana’s.

 

 

They smiled at each other.

 

 

“Come here,” Sana lifted the armrest in between them.

 

 

She pulls Mina closer to her side, encircling her arm on the latter’s waist. Wrapping their bodies using Mina’s coat.

 

 

Mina stiffens on Sana’s action because they are still in public but she shrugs the feeling because there is no place she’d rather be than beside her girlfriend, giving her body heat.

 

 

“You know what, this will be a long flight, why don’t you take a nap on my shoulder.” Sana uses her free hand to pat her shoulder.

 

 

Mina looks at Sana nervously, she gulps but still does what she was told.

 

 

She comfortably puts her head, on Sana’s shoulder.

 

 

Sana feels butterflies in her stomach. Mina is making too much progress today.

 

 

“You know what, there are no eyes looking at us right now, and it will be a long flight, do you want to make out?”

 

 

“Don’t push it,” Mina says coldly.

 

 

“How about if I just do second base?” Sana teases her.

 

 

“OUCH!” She feels Mina elbowing her side stomach.

 

 

Mina tries to sit up straight but before she can move Sana tighten her embrace to her girlfriend.

 

 

Mina narrows her eyes to Sana.

 

 

“You are ruining the moment again! ert! Why do I even date you?”

 

 

Sana laughs adorably.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter