TWO

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the session of persuaded each other and said a goodbye to my grandparent, I headed back to town. I need to go work the next day but, before that I need to complains about this to my only one brother.

Wang Jia Er

He is nothing but a protective brother. He can be with his annoying behaviour but he can be sweet as sugar once he's in the mood of it. He might look fierce but there's a flowers land inside his heart. He's always have soft spot for me. Only if he's in the mood of it.

He's already 26 years old and still not get married while me? At this young age, need to get married with someone that I hate!

He works as lecterur in one of popular university in Hong Kong and yeah I hate it because I need to come to his university to met him. That's mean I need to passed on certain of his students that have a secret crush on him. Well, he's handsome, I admit it but to be honest, he's not same as what they thinks of him. You might be regret to have a crush on him too.

I parked my car and rushed out to his office. I don't know his schedules, I just tried my luck and to be honest, I don't know if this is my lucky day or not because he's here in his office.

"GeGe!!!" I whines as I dropped myself on the couch in his office.

"I know it! YeYe has told me about it." He said as he eyes never moved from his laptop screen.

"So, what do you say?" I asked.

"I agree on it." He replied as its nothing wrong with it.

"GeGe, you can't do that! I don't want! Please help me..." I begged to him. Folding my hands together and pouted.

"This is for your own good." He replied, still with his calmness expression.

"What good? I will get married with Wu Yifan, do you know that?" I snapped.

He do know about Wu Yifan. About the reason why I choose to stay in Hong Kong with him instead of staying with my grandparent in Guangzhou.

"I know that Jia," he turns to look at me. Finally... "I know you're going to married with him. What's wrong with that?"

What's wrong with that??? GeGe, are you serious?

"GeGe, he rejected me 4 years ago. He make me embarrased in front of his girlfriend and his friends. Do you think I can accept it now?"

"So, you still remember about that." He bite his lips.

I let out a sighed, "How do I forget about that stupid moments in my life?" And landed my back on the couch, finally feels comfortable.

"You do know this is for YeYe, right?" He asked me.

Of course, I know.

"Yes,"

"So, do it for him. It's not that hard. Married Yifan, and ignored him but acted in front of YeYe, that you're actually good with Yifan. You do know this is the last stage of his life, right?" He asked me again and I nodded in return.

"So, at least make him happy before he go. YeYe said, his NaiNai is sick too and she wants Yifan to get married with you too,"

"Yes,"

"So, do this for them, Jia. A heaven for you soon." He said and continue doing his works.

"You just let me get into the hell!" I groaned.

"Trust me, you will be love it. He's not bad after all." My brother chuckled in return.

What the ?

 

*****

 

I felt like a dream that I finally met her again. After a long time I'm searching for her and now I get to met her again. But, to my shocked, she's no longer the Wang Jia Yi that I used to know. She's easy to snapped, and her harsh words always make me hurt.

Where is the bubbly and cherish Jia that I used to know? Where is the Jia that always look at me shyly? Where is the Jia that always wants to talked to me? I don't see her.

Is it me the one who make her changed like that? Is it me make her stays i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter