FOUR

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I groaned when I heard my alarm ring loudly. I still need my beauty sleep but yeah, another day to headed off. I don't have rushing works to do. So, I still hugging my pillow on my bed. Rolled on the bed to feel the soft and comfortable matress.

The magazines has successful printed and I bet already in the shops, selling new edition of this month. People love our magazine because we always updated about new trend inside and outside the country. We got to spree the news that not all magazine can do it.

Example; I got to wrote articles about Luhan, number one top singer in China when anyone else can't do it and I wrote about Park Jin-Young, number one actor from Korea. Well, I just need to work hard to get both of them.

Like, go to Beijing and Korea, followed up their schedules, acts like a fairy god mother, able to speak with them using their language. Because of that, I got to held my current position in the company.

Suddenly, I wanna thanks to Yifan for dumped me and make me study hard to forget about him. How I moved to Hong Kong and stayed with my brother, he guided me a lot to be able speak in various language. And, his motivated words make me move on from Wu Yifan. Yifan make me be who I am now. So, he's the other reason why I be a successful editor.

About a week ago, when his mom came to met me. I chuckled when I remember those words came from her mom.

"Yifan is helpless."

"He don't know how to took care of himself."

"He needs someone to pushed him to drink the milk."

"He just another old kid."

"Only you knows how to take care of him, Jia"

l know all that. You could called me stalker, but I did investigate everything about him before. When I was madly fallen in love with him. I ever followed him to school clinic once he suddenly collapsed in class and after he returned back to class, I bravely asked the doctor about his sickness. That's how I know he has gastric.

Once, when I wait him not too far from his house, and heard his mom shouted to him, forced him to drink milk before go to school but he just ran away. I saw he always sneaked out on midnight just to play basketball in the court near his house.

We do live near, and gladly we're classmate. But, once we entered highschool, we separated. But that's not enough to make me gave up stalked him more. He still live in the same house, so do I. I always sent letters to him. Gifts for his birthday.

On his 19 birthday, he's invited me to the party at his house. Hell, of course I'm going. That's when I con-Hmm, let's forget that. I need to go office!

 

*****

 

"Just because you mad at me, that doesn't mean you can cutted off my articles!" As expected, Angel going to hunted me as soon she saw the magazine magazine.

But, now I was in the middle of meeting with Ian, Meimei and 2 more workers from fashion department, she couldn't bursted out into meeting room just like that.

Where's the manner?

"Leave now." I clenched my teeth. We will fight about this later, not now.

"No! I will not leave until you told me why you dropped out my articles?!" She came near me and stood in front of me. With her black pencil skirt and sleeveless pink blouse, she's sure knew how to flirting someone.

"I'm in meeting rig -"

"Mr. Kris, you -" I saw the door opened and my PA bowed down to me, "I am sorry, I've told him but he still want to meet you."

Okay, another one. I expected this two will hunt me but not early in the morning! And not at the same time!

I nodded my head and my PA left the meeting room. I crossed my arms and look Kris who stood near the door, "What is it, Mr. Kris Wu?"

Then, he throwed a magazine on the table, sliding on and landed in front of me who stood a little far from me.

"What is that?" Was the first question that came out from his mouth.

"Magazine from this company." I replied, forget about the presence of other workers.

"Kris, I'm sorry. I -"

"Don't you think this is too much?" He cutted off whatever Angel tried to said.

"No. This is normally happen in this industry. I replied.

"Kris -"

"Do not included our personal matter with my business." He cutted her again.

"I'm not. I'm being profesional here." I replied.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter