FIVE

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as I slammed the door, I dropped myself on the couch while wrapped my face with my hands.

Oh my god!!! Wha -

Suddenly my door bursted opened, revealed Angel, "What is your relationship with Kris?"

Oh no, not now. I'm not in the mood to talk ab -

"I ask you Jia! What is your relationship with Kris?!" She shouted.

"Nothing, okay? I'm not even know him!" I replied, rising my voice while look at her.

"Then, just now what? What are you guys talking about?"

"Just about the cover! Can you please go out now?"

"And what's wrong with you to changing that? He should be the one who covered the front page! You do-"

"Then what are you doing while we struggling to do finalization?" I shouted, "Where are you that time? It's your time to handle that but what are you doing!?"

"If you not let Mrs. Wu waited for you that time, I'm not even gonna walked out from the meeting room!" She replied.

"So, now you want to put a blame on me!?" I stood in front of her.

I had enough for today. Because of her, because of Yifan.

"Yes, it was your fault from the start!"

"Fine! It was my fault and the reason behind all this happen is you!" I pushed my finger on her right chest.

"JieJie .." My PA suddenly come in with my brother beside her.

I ran my fingers through my hair while clamped my lips together and closed my eyes.

"Jia, let's go talk outside." My brother said.

"No, just talk here. Angel, get out!" I commanded and walk to seat on the couch again.

"Just because your position is above than me, that doesn't mean you can be rude with me." Angel clenched her fist.

"This is nothing to do with position." I replied as I looked into her eyes.

"It does!" She shouted, "I am your senior and even older than you but what are you doing with me?"

"Can't you see my brother is here?" I asked, lowered my voice and she turned to look at my brother who stood at the door frame with my PA.

"Get out now, I see you later." I said.

She snickered and walked out from the room followed by my PA. And, my brother get near me after closed the door.

"What's wrong?" He asked me as he took at seat in front of me.

"Just work's problem. Why coming?" I asked, avoid to make any eyes contact with him.

"YeYe want us to back tomorrow. We have to decide the marriage date."

Another ing problem!

"Why everyone not understand me, huh? I said I don't want to get married with him!" I shouted for umpteenth time.

"Hey, relax, okay?" He clasped his hands together.

"I don't want," I clenched my teeth, "You back alone tomorrow, tell YeYe that I really don't want. Stop talking about this or I will run away again and not coming back anymore."

He sighed, "Jia, until when you want to avoid him? Until when yo-"

"Until I die! Okay? And, even after I dead, I don't want him to come over my grave." I replied.

"I told you to do this for YeYe!" He's tone changed. I know he's mad. And nobody like when Wang Jia Er mad.

"If YeYe want to see I'm married, okay I can but not with Yifan." I replied.

"It's not about marriage. It's about Yifan."

"And this is involving my future. My feelings,"

"Give him chance!"

"He's not deserve my chance!" I stare at him, who obviously shocked with me shouting at him.

"Jia, he just rejected you once and you ing hate him so much." He almost whispered.

"He make me hurt. So much!" I looked at his eyes deeply, I hope my brother will understand me. He is the only person that I hoped to understand me. But, what is he doing now?

"If you want to see I'm hurting again, if this whole universe want to see I'm hurting again, okay. Let's back to village tomorrow." I said as I woke up from my seat and walked to my desk. If this what they want, okay let's do it.

"He will not hurting you." He came near me.

"If he hurting me again with just simple mistakes, I swear I will file a divorce."

"You can't do that." He flinched.

"I can! And even after his NaiNai and YeYe dead, I will file a divorce!"

"Then what's the meaning of getting married?"

"You said to do for YeYe, and I do for him. You said I can ignore Yifan. So, what's the meaning of me stay with him after YeYe dead?!" I screamed.

Pang!

This is the most painful slapped that I felt in my whole life!

"You're praying for YeYe to die!" He clenched his teeth as I touch my red cheek.

"And you put my life in hell by asking me to married with Yifan!!!" I shouted.

"I don't know why you can't give him a chance and why you act like this. But, make sure to come YeYe's house tomorrow before lunch. Or else, you know what will happen." And he walked out from my office.

Leave me alone in this office, in the morning, with red cheek, and tears overflowing from my eyes. And this painful feelings that I felt in my heart.

What is my sins?

 

*****

 

I don't know what happen with her. She look like she's hurting and the whole time we talked, she didn't said anything. She just focusing playing with her fingers which I found not really interesting to played with.

With her puffy cheeks, swollen eyes and I saw a red mark on her cheek, I know something is happen with her. The last time I saw her, she's still okay.

Is she crying because of me?

What happen with her?

This shouldn't be like this, we need to talk,

"Jia, can we go talk for while?" I asked carefully. I know she still mad at me and when she shooked her head, I know that's because of me.

"Wang Jia Yi" a deep voice make me flinched. That might be her brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter