SIX

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't even sleep all night. I've been thinking, what's going on here. Why would Yifan find me 4 years ago?

I need to find an answer here.

"Kar Ling, I don't have any meetings today, right?" I asked after she answered my call.

"Yes, JieJie. You don't have any meetings today." She replied. 

"Good, I won't be inside my office today. I have things to do, anything just let me know tomorrow." I said.

And after she hang up the call, I walk out from my office and straight to car park. I take out my key from my handbag and push the button to unlock my car.

This something that I need to find an answer here. There's too many whys inside my head and as you know me I couldn't wait to find the answer and the only answer I can get through is Yeena Liu. 

As soon I parked my car, I walk throught the flower aisle at the front shop of wedding dress. As soon I open the door, I've been greet by the staff,

"Good morning, Miss. May I assist you?" A young girl with short hair cut and highlighted with green color walk near me.

"Can I meet Yeena Liu?" I asked. That's my intention from the first.

"Sure, please wait over there while I'm calling for her." She said and smile before left me alone.

I take a sit on the couch at the center of the place. Staff here are so well mannered and soft spoken, what a successful shop. 

"Eh, Jia Yi? What kind of surprise is this?" Yeena come as she smile towards me and sit beside me.

"Sorry, I don't know how to contact you so I come here in sudden." I said as I know I shouldn't come in suddenly in this such place.

"What's wrong with the dress? Do you need to change it?"

"Oh no, this nothing about the dress. Its kind of personal matter, can we talk a while?" I hesitate because if she said no, I will be super disappointed because not get an answer. 

"Sure,"

Great! 

"You know I'm going to marry with Kris soon, right?" I asked and she nodded her head, so I continue,

"I hate talking about this Yeena, and to be honest I don't really like you because you witnessed the things that make me embarrassed. But, I need to get an answer." 

"What is it, Jia? You make me nervous." She laughed a bit. 

"How you know Kris find for me? 4 years ago? How did you know it?"

"How can I don't know, we break up because of you." She said as I clear my throat. It feels bitter somehow.

"A few months after he rejected you, we have party in his house, while waiting Kris finish his shower, I just wandering around his room before I saw some box catching my eyes so when I open up, I saw everything. I saw your letters, your gifts. And I was like, why he keeping all this when he rejected you? I was wandering all that so I ask him."

I touch her hands as she rewind all her memories, "You know what he said? He said he just want to find you back and give you back all of that, I want to trust him but then I saw he has tattoo sketch on his arm, I saw it. I saw the drawing, I know you so good in drawing, I know that drawing in the box are from you. So, I beg him to be honest with me."

"Then he explained to me that he can't forget you after he rejected you. He wants to find you. He said that we both are not meant to be together."

"How could -"

"You don't have to be so dramatic." She laughed.

How can she do that? Like, right now we're talking about her past with Kris and if it was me, I will be super upset.

"That's often happened in relationship. If successful, here we are, both will get married and if not, try again with different path." 

"If he can cheat on you, he can do that on me too." I said. 

"He's not cheating, Jia. Cheating is when both parties love each other and lying to their partners. But, our situation is Kris wants to find you and you don't have any ideas about that." 

I sigh as I fumbled my fingers. I don't really know what to do. I have this dreams to build a very happy family but this beginning is not what I have dreams for.

"Come on, Jia. Kris is not that bad. You know, if someone who's not easy to fall in love is very loyal. They will clingy to their partner."

"We both not love each other Yeena. It's different."

"You love him and he love you! How can you not notice that?"

"We get marry because our grandparents not because we love each other."

"And Kris will refuse it if he want. He's not listening to anyone if he don't want it. Get your sense Jia, I thought you know him better than me?"

"I think you are the one who need to get back your sense Yeena. Listen, he honestly rejected me 4 years ago without thinking a minute, and then bam I'm missing, so how do you think he suddenly love me?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "People change and so he is."

"I couldn't believe him just like that. You know I ever loved him before oh , I still love him, I'm being honest here but I scared he will left me one day because he rejected me from the start already."

"We never know if we're not trying. But, trust me, you can trust him because he is truly loving you."

"If about love and feelings we talk about, I will never want to try, Yeena." I sighed.

This is so annoying and make me dizzy. Why can't he just leave me alone and not show up? Things could be better if he doesn't save all the things I gave him things would be really better if I'm not giving him all that things in the first place.

 

*****

 

"Can I meet Mr. Kris Wu?" I ask to the receptionist table as I arrived to his company.

"Have you do appointment?" She asked me back.

I hissed in annoyance. Hello, I am his future wife, do I need to do appointments to meet my future husband?

Oh hell yes! 

I smile at her, "No, I didn't. Can you talk to him Wang Jia Yi want to see him? I'm sure he will let me in." With confidence I said that. Well,

"Please wait a minute," She said as she dial some number and talking to him, I guess. "You may come in now, his office at floor 7."

Hell, why do he need floor 7, isn't that was the last floor of this building? "Thank you." I replied to him.

Knock Knock

"Come in," His voice echoing and I turn the knob and enter his office. Its feels very modern. Phew

"What do you need?" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter