ONE

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know something not right when my grandfather told me to come to his house as soon as possible. I know he needs me to do something and I've a bad feelings about this. Nervous to know what is this about, I drove over the highway entered the village side.

Having grandparent who taking care me since my dad dead is not hard. But, to be honest I missed my father so much. Even thought he's dead, I still get loves from my grandparent and my brother.

Mom? I don't know. She's re-married and I don't want to know about her at all.

I parked my car in front of his house. Is something happen to grandmother? Because I saw 2 other cars parked beside mine. This is not right.

After locked the door, I rushed get into the house only to be greeted with a laughter of old man and people are smiling while chatting.

"YeYe..." I called out make him turns to look at me who still stand at the door frame.

"Oh, Jia Yi, come in." He asked me to enter the house and seat beside him so I did.

"YeYe, what happen?" I asked, I never take things slowed. I always want to ended the things that I don't like fast.

"Jia Yi, this is NaiNai Wu, she is my old-friend. I know her since I was 10 years old." He introduced me to and old women who was smiled while look at me.

I bowed to her and smile in return. "I am Jia Yi." I said to her and she just nodded in return.

"Your grandchild is pretty. It would be really match to be pair with Kris."

Kris?

I look around and that's when my heartbeat stopped to beat. I can't breathe suddenly. I feel like my world spinning around and sweats covered my face.

I saw him.

He look shocked too but that's not the problem now. It has been a years I've been avoided him and now he's in my grandfather's house.

What is this?

"Jia Yi, are you okay?" A voice echoing around me yet it sound so far.

"Jia Yi" someone shooked over my shoulder make me back in catched my breathe, "Hey, are you okay?" I saw my grandmother looked at me.

I smiled in return, "Yes, I- I'm okay."

"Okay, let me be straight," A woman that seat beside my crush said. "As you know, my mom, NaiNai Wu want her only grandson get married with your granddaughter. So, you, what your name again?" She pointed at me while smiling,

"Jia Yi," I replied.

"Yes, Jia Yi, are you agree on marrying my son? I know both of you don't know each other but you guys can always develop loves after married." She continue.

Me? Married with her son?

I grinned in return, avoided to being rude even thought in my head, I was cursing her with this sudden event, "I still young to get married now."

Stupid! Give a better excuse, will you?

The women laughed softly, "That's fine. Nowadays, many teenagers is getting married at their young ages."

"Even if I agree, your son might disagree with this,"

"Kris, you okay, right? Get married with her?"

Kris?

I look at her direction only to see she was look at the boy named, Kris. My crush? Kris is her son? Kris? Wu Yifan? Whatever his name is, is getting married with me?

I rolled my eyes to him, while mouthed him, 'Do not agree' and turns to smile in a second when his mom look at me.

"I have boyfriend!" I exclaimed suddenly.

Good idea!

"What? You not tell me you have boyfriend." My grandfather is shocked with sudden confession, so do the rest of them especially the old women called, NaiNai Wu.

I grinned, showing my white teeth, "I planned to tell you next week." I said to my grandfather who look at me as he was ready to swallow me alive.

"Give me the name." The voice that I've been avoided for a years and I know I miss to hear that voice, yet my ego tell me to avoided it so I did. But, now it comes again.

"What name?" I asked while looking straight to his eyes.

"Your boyfriend's name."

Crap!

"That's none of your business." I barked out, forgot about the old women and my grandparent are here.

"That's mean you lied. You not involving in any relationship right now." He's replied.

What the ?

"I'm not lying. It's true, I've boyfriend."

"Then, give me his name." He barked out.

Someone cleared , "Did you guys know each other?" His mom asked.

I shooked my head, " No, w-"

"She's my classmate in primary school." He cutted off everything.

"Oh, no wonder you guys look like know each other. Mama, I think this is easy for us since they know each other." His mom smiled in victory.

I swear I hate him,

for now?

"How long since the last time you met each other? Go out, you guys must need to shares a lot of story."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter