Double Trouble

Hallelujah

 

 
 
“JI!”
 
 
Ji was beyond upset, he felt like murdering every single man in here who dares try to hit on his GIRLFRIEND and was diffidently raging in anger at his little sweet baby girl for running away again, tricking his men onces more and wearing such explosive clothing to his displease eyes.        
 
 
Ji move dangerously and sat next to her without taking a glance off of her. “Dara, why can’t you stay put like I want you to?”
 
 
“Will its not my fault OK, Its was Bom plan to come here and I don’t see the big problem about going clubbing its not like I’m cheating or doing anything bad. ” Dara pouted in annoy by his boyfriend’s positiveness.  
 
 
“Not a big problem huh...wearing such y and explosive clothing and with that perfect body of yours. I can see so many lustful and hungry eyes looking at you like a hungry machine and you call this not a big deal? Your body is only for my eyes only Dara, let me remind you that again or so help me I wouldn't think twice and take you.”
 
 
Dara smirks as she lean forward and his earlobe teasley. “Oh~ really I would like to see you try...” She whisper seductively.       
 
   
Ji was stun at Dara’s action, he hated when Dara starts teasing the hell out of him because he’s the only one who felts pain at the end. 
 
 
“Dara...” Ji couldn’t finish his line when Dara suddenly move closer to him, sitting between his abdomen with her hand loop around his neck and pinning her hot body closer to his.
 
  
“If you're so worry about other men’s eyes looking at me in that way...then why won’t you show them who I belong to.” She whisper in Ji’s ear, nibbling and his earlobe seductively, slightly turning him on and she could already felt it, how is turning hard underneath.    
  
   
“Dara...don’t.” 
 
 
If this goes any farther he doesn’t know how long will he be able to contain his hunger, his lust, his needs for her. Ji had been patient with her ever since both started dating and during those time he hadn't bed with anyone. Since the only person he wanted was only Dara, she’s the only one that will be able to satisfy him, it wasn’t he was looking for, it was making love with the person he was going to spend the rest of his life with.     
 
 
“See, you can’t take me and I thought that you were about to prove to me wrong.” Dara smirk teasingly.
 
 
Those words struck Ji, the last string he had been holding onto snaps, he quickly grab onto her waist and pull her back on his lap before she was about to get off of him. 
 
 
“Wrong move, Dara. You think I can’t take you? Your mine Dara.” Ji kiss her roughly on her lips before she could utter a word. Dara didn’t take long to respond with equal hunger.
 
 
Both lips overlap one another over and over again, Ji slide his tongue inside as Dara allowing his tongue to invade while both fight for domination. His hand roam inside her short dress, feeling her explosive long y legs that was between his abdomen. He cup her with a squeeze. 
 
 
Making her moan softly between their heating kiss. He loves how she moan like music in his ears and how her bare skin, burn fire by his touches and he could felt it, how wet she was turing.
 
 
Both didn’t care if they're making out in public in fact that would love for everyone to see, to prove that their together if thats what it takes.  
 
 
They broke the kiss due to lack of air, Ji slowly kissing her softly down to her neck, nibbling and on it as Dara can’t help but moan while her hand starts to move on Ji’s chest and slowly it half way, sliding her hand inside and touch Ji’s bare chest. She smirk and move her hips up and down while so seductively.            
 
 
Ji groan in pain on her hot neck, he slightly bit her making marks on her neck as if tell her not to , he’s already hard enough and he was going to explode any moment now. Wanting to strip her and pugg inside of her so bad.
 
 
But Dara was aware of it and pull away from him. Ji growls as soon as he felt her pulling away and quickly stop her before she had the chances too.
 
 
“What’s wrong Dara? I thought you want me to prove you wrong?” Ji continue kissing and her neck down to her collarbone.
 
 
Dara pull Ji away and cup his face. “I think you have proven far enough already Ji. Those guys are going to have a heart attack.”
 
 
Ji look behind her. Some were crying, few fainted, most of them claw on their jaws in anger and jealousy.
 
 
“Just great...cold balls...if it weren’t for them I would have brought her up in the VIP room and make love to her.” Ji growls in pain underneath and thought to himself in disappointment. 
 
 
*****
 
 
“Seunghyun!” Bom squeak in surprise.
 
 
“How dare you cheat on me Bom, by dancing with another man.” Top snarl softly at her as he pull her body close to his, moving both bodies with the beat.
 
 
“I wasn’t, I was just having some fun.” Bom cooley stated.
 
 
“Some fun huh...”
 
 
Top smirks. He leading forward and whisper in her ear. “I think I can give you a more bigger fun than you can imagine.”
 
 
“You sure about that, Do you think you can handle my type of fun?” Bom challenged with a grin on her faces. 
 
 
Bom loop her arms around his neck and pin her body against his. Slowly moving ually with the hot beat. 
 
 
Top gulp down hard not sure what to do. 
 
 
Bom smirks seeing Top’s fumbling faces. She tiptoe and whisper to him teasingly. “Awww...Giving up already.”
 
 
Top chuckles. “Me. Give up. Never.”  
 
 
“Will see about that.” Bom sedusally whisper in his ears.
 
 
Bom slowly sway her hips with the beat, her hand slightly enters  inside his shirt craving hot flame in his body but Top wasn’t planning on losing. He let his hand slide down onto her mini dress, feeling her hot milky thighs but it only made thing worse for him as Bom took his action into advantage and kneel him slowly between his spot. 
 
 
Top growls feeling her knee moving up and down on his spot. He could already feeling himself getting harder and harder every move Bom make. 
 
 
Bom grin seeing Top had falling hard on her, he lifted her up with her legs wrap around him like a spider. Bom lean and his earlobe down to his neck and teasley blowing hot air on his skin.
 
 
Bom face him and saw how Top faces was complete at loss at the moment, she grin even more seeing how that she was winning. Bom lean for kiss as she slowly move her hips up and down with the beat. Top didn’t took long to respond and grab onto her , moving and grinning it on her core.
 
 
Top her upper lips and slowly entering his tongue after tasting her lips clean. Bom open allow him to enter and take the leading seeing how arouse he is. She moan between the heating kiss. 
 
 
Top was mind blown at the heating moment and completely forgetting that both are still in the middle of a crowded dance floor but he could have careless were their making out at.                   
 
 
But it didn’t last long when Bom suddenly pull and got off of him that send him back to reality. She then smirk with a wink at him and walk away. Top groan in pain in between and he already knew that he loss. In his whole life it was the first time he had ever loss to a women and it was a pain in the balls.
 
 
“ Grrrr, ....Now I finally understand the pain of Cold Balls that Ji had been suffer from...” Top groan in more pain while he follow Bom from behind.
 
 
*****    
 
 
Dara POV
 
Since my OH SO POSSESSIVE BOYFRIEND found out about me and Bom going clubbing. I knew that the MIGHTY CEO KWON JIYONG wouldn’t hear the ended of it so I decided to since I knew all so well how he hated when I leave him hanging at the end with cold balls.
 
 
And as expected he was left with a painful cold balls but in truth Ji never fails to make me incredibly hot as well, it was a great thing that I got control of my body or else we would had continue. 
 
 
I got off from his lap and saw a mixture of a painful and pouting expression looking at me. I chulkes seeing his angry, pouting faces as if saying “How could you do this to me.”
 
 
 I lean and peak him on the lips. “Alright Ji, I’m sorry for teasing you, OK. Now Lets go somewhere else just you and me. Hmm.” 
 
 
*****      
 
 
JI POV
 
Dara and I was walking outside, enjoying the night sky of the stars and the scenery at night. I was still pretty upset about the cold balls while ago...but still I can’t stay angry forever. It was personally my fault as well, for always keeping her cage up and beside that club was the Kim’s territory.
 
 
“Ji? You're not still mad at me are you?” Dara stop at her track and made me turn around to look at her. 
 
 
“You know it was your fault also as well.” 
 
 
“Yea, I know that...” I pout, releasing my hold onto her hand and massaged the back of my head.       
 
 
Dara smiles and cup my face, giving me a quick peak on the lips. “Sorry for giving you the cold balls while ago.”
 
 
“Its alright, its not like you never did before.” I wrap my arms around her small waist and place a kiss on her forehead.
 
 
A small flashback ocurre, making me remembering what Top had told to me.
 
 
“Face it Ji, you haven’t yet told Dara who you really are and who knows what will happen if she knows or find out about you when you're both married.”  
 
 
“But its not like I’m planing on keeping the truth from her forever...” I spoke with a heavy heart.
 
 
I pull her for a tight hug. “Dara...you do know how much I love you right? I’m willing to give up everything for the sake of you but will you still love me if...if I’m not the person you really think I am?” 
 
 
Dara could felt me tensing up but I could only struggle it off and pull out of the hug. I look at her sincerely while she could only give me the bewilder look at my sudden change.
 
 
I took a deep breath but the fearful thoughts of Dara leaving me was slowly consuming my body. I clenched my fist tightly as I try my best to utter the truth out.   
 
 
“Dara...”
 
 
“Truthfully...”
 
 
“I’m, I-I’m...”  
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Mahaha! I think I’m going INSANE!!
kekeke X3