Section 1B

I love you

SEO HYE IN POV heart

It was early in the morning when I got the letter from Seoul University. Yes, I passed the test and got the scholarship. I was glad and Appa knew it. He handed me a gift. It was a bracelet with "HONEY" on it. 
 
I went inside my room directly and fixed my things and get ready for tomorrow. I was that excited. 
 
---
 
"Honey, Wake Up! It's your first day in school today! Get up!" Appa woke me up and gave me a cup of coffee. I never tasted this kind of coffee since the day I stayed here. It was so calming, relieving and it's taste is just so delicious.
 
I decided to go to school because I still have to look for my own class room which is, I think, far from the admission area.
 
I rode on my own bicycle which was bought by Uncle and everything seems good. I can feel the wind's breeze and the sun's raise was capturing my eyes' attention.
 
And finally, I'm here. The huge school looks like a grand mall from the outside. I went to the admission area directly to look for my section and saw my name "Se-Seo Hye In, 1B". I asked the other girl next to me if she knows where 1B is, "Oh, it's in building B. You need to ride on a golf cart before you get there." 
 
I rode on a golf cart which is free for all students and I was dropped at Building B and heard the bell rang. I was running late. I was nervous, again.
 
Finally, I saw section 1B and went inside. Sigh, there were four students inside. I chose a seat which is near the window at the back. It was so refreshing. "Hi, I'm Seo Hye In." I introduced myself to my front mate who looks pretty shy and waved back at me "Hi, I'm Kang Min Ah, daughter of the secretary of Seoul University." I was pretty shocked when she introduced to me. She's so gorgeous and She looks like an idol.
 
The bell rang for the second time. A group of girls went inside -- To me, they are like a girl group and it's pretty obvious that they're all rich. I can't stop comparing myself to them. Some guys went inside the room as well and there's this another guy, w-who I think is cute, handsome, prince-like or should I say, he's an angel from heaven? He's got pouty lips and big eyes. He sat beside me and read a book. He looks like a genius.
 
Another guy sat down in front of him and waved at me "You must be the new student, Seo Hye In? I'm Park Lee Joon" 
 
"Uh, Yes, Hi. I-I'm Seo Hye In, I'm glad to meet you." I smiled back.
 
Other girls were looking at me and I don't even know why. Some girls are gossiping "She looks weird and she looks poor."
 
"You look ugly. Are you sure you're in the right school?" A guy stood up and chuckled.
 
I don't know what to answer, I just smiled back and left him with a big sigh.
 
Everyone laughed. I got nervous. I decided to just look outside the window. 
 
"I see. This is what section 1B is. Wrong section." I mumbled.
 
The guy next to me, patted me "Don't mumble. I can hear you." 
 
That guy. He's just so plain different. He is really handsome. He looks rich. 
 
"Hi, I'm Jo Kwang Min." He introduced himself.
 
"U-Uh H-ello." I stuttered. I never stutter except when I like someone. I don't know. I don't like him. He's just too different.
 
He, then, walked outside and look back at me "Nice meeting you, Hye In-ah."
 
I was in total shocked when he called me "Hye In-ah" which is really informal. We're not even close. I haven't met him. I don't even know him that much.
 
"Wow. You actually got attention from Kwang Min oppa, huh?" 
 
"Yeah. You think you're lucky?"
 
Some girls throw papers at me.
 
Some girls -- gone mad. 
 
I ran outside and forgot my bag. 
 
Finally, I saw a good place for myself and Yes, there were a lot of questions that came in to my mind. I don't want to have grudges in this school, but my classmates...... It's crazy.
 
AND
 
Who was that guy? Who is he?
 
He seems to be so popular --  I don't know. 
 
---
 
Author's NOTE: Sorry for the grammatical error/s! Can't help it. :3 Happy reading~ Stay tuned!
 PS: Picture/s posted aren't mind! :3