First Friend

I love you

 

SEO HYE IN POV
 
It was lunch time and I don't know where to eat. The cafeteria in building B is full and I don't want to ride on a golf cart just to go the the other cafeterias, it will just waste my time for sure. So, I decided to stay in this place.
 
"OH." I mumbled. I suddenly thought that my bag feels heavy. My Appa put something inside my bag, I just noticed it recently.
 
I opened the huge tupperware and wow, omelet, steak, kimchi with rice and vegetables. He's too thoughtful. Thanks Appa.
 
Because I was so hungry, I decided to eat it all. 
 
"Uhhh...... Who are you?" a voice echoed in the room and Unluckily, I spilled my lunch.
 
"Aaaaaaah. My lunch...." 
 
He went near me and helped me pick my lunch. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."
 
I looked at him and again -- another prince. He was so handsome. He was different from that Jo Kwang Min guy. He has a dark brown hair, chinky eyes and he looks like a happy person and the way he dress up, he looks elegant.
 
"N-no. N-no. You didn'-t..... a-a-actually" again, I stuttered. So much.
 
He brought out his handkerchief and wiped my fingers "Hi, I'm No Min Woo."
 
When he mentioned his name, I only heard nothing but his gentle voice. He stared at me. He was so close. His eyes was just a few inches from mine. I smiled. 
 
"Hi, I'm Seo Hye In of 1B. I-it's n-nice meeting you." I bowed down.
 
He took my shoulders. He smiled as he bented his head. "Hi, Hye In. Nice to meet you too."
 
I really felt like I was a princess for a second. My heart was beating so fast. 
 
He sat down and looked at me "Why are you eating your lunch here? What's the use of the cafeteria?" 
 
I sat beside him and swung my feet. I was so shy to answer him back. Finally, I got the guts to look at him again "Uh. The cafeteria's full. I don't re-really have any friends here yet, so.... th-that's it." 
 
"How about the classroom?" He asked.
 
"Everyone... s-seems mad at me." I chuckled. "and I don't really know why. Uh, by the way..... Why are you h-ere?"
 
The bell rang and He stood up "Oh, got to go! by the way, I'm from 1A. See you around!"
 
"S-see you around too!" I nodded.
 
He was walking swiftly. "And by the way, I'm your first friend!" He said it aloud and He ran.
 
I was happy when he said that. Good thing I was able to control my smile. I can't get over the fact that I finally have a new friend and his name is No Min Woo.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's NOTE: again, sorry for the grammatical error/s~ :3 please do comment when leaving *u* suggestions/opinions are much appreciated.