Shooting Star

I love you

Three weeks has passed and Hye In felt okay about her new school. She's already used to bullies and She never shares it with her Dad. She's already closed to No Min Woo and some girls in school but she never get to talk with her girl classmates except when they need something from her. 

 
SEO HYE IN POV
 
We were dismissed late because of our dance practice. I ran downstairs because the lights were already off and my classmates left me. As I was running down the stairs and when I got into the hall, I bumped into someone. "S-sorry! I'm a bit blind." It was pretty pitch dark when I get there. 
 
"It's fine. Sigh" He handed my shoulders and sighed.
 
"K-kwang Min?" I know his voice. I knew it was him when I heard it.
 
The lights were back and saw his face. He was actually staring at me and I can't even speak. I fixed my hair as fast as I could and he smirked at me.
 
"Why are you still here?" I asked.
 
He brushed his sideswept bangs and smiled "Heh. I was about to go upstairs because I forgot my bag."
 
He got my bag without me noticing that it was his. "Thanks! I didn't know that you were so kind." 
 
My jaw dropped when I knew that it was his. "Ehhhh?"
 
"I knew it. You mistakenly thought it was yours." He laughed.
 
I ran back to get it and he grabbed my hand.
 
I look back at him and glared at him.
 
"I will get it for you. Just wait here." He said.
 
Goosebumps -- That's what I felt. He said that straight to my face and for me, it was definitely one of the feelings I wanted to feel. My heart skipped a beat.
 
I waited. Waited and waited.
 
"Hye In-aaaaah!" He ran towards me. His hair was unfixed. Hardly breathing, obviously, he was tired because he ran. 
 
I smiled again and got my bag "T-thank you. Kwang Min."
 
He smiled back at me.
 
I knelt down and checked the things inside my bag and finally, it's mine.
 
"Look!" He pointed.
 
I glanced at it and saw a shooting star. I crossed my fingers. He closed his eyes and I knew both of us just wished upon a shooting star.
 
After a minute, He grabbed his bag and cupped my other hand. "See you tomorrow, Hye In-ah." and kissed me on the forehead. 
 
His lips were thick. His lips were hot. My heart skipped a beat for the second time around. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
JO KWANG MIN POV
 
I forgot to bring my bag after the practice. I went back running because I knew she was still in the room. It was pitch dark and I can't leave her alone. I knew she was kind of blind. Yes, I just know. 
 
She bumped into me and I smirked at her. "K-kwang Min?" She doesnt know that I knew it was her before saying my name. The lights turned back on and I was pretty sure that she fixed her hair in second that made me smirked for a bit. 
 
I saw my bag because of my name plate on it and I knew that she didn't know that it was mine. She was shocked when she found out that it was ACTUALLY mine. She was about to run but I handed her hand and be a gentleman instead.
 
I ran so fast. We were in the hall way at that time and I'm going through 4 more floors and a lot of rooms to pass by. I never realized how tired I was when I got her bag. I knew it was hers because I saw her name plate. "HONEY HYE IN" was written on it, by the way.
 
I ran back to her and I was not concerned about my appearance. I don't care if I look haggard or something. I called her name. I shouted and it echoed the hallway. I gave her her bag and We saw a shooting star.
 
We both wish upon it. I know. I know. We both did. I kissed her after and went home happily. Finally.
 
 
 
 
 
Author's NOTE: photo posted belongs to their respective owner! (c) Please do leave comments, suggestions and opinions~ *u* Stay Tuned!!!! <3