Operation Decision

I love you

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm going to study in Seoul? B-but Mom? Isn't it unfair? I'm going to Korea while you'll be left here?" Hye In mumbled. Her Mom sat down and signed to Hye In to come over and sit beside her too. Hye In moved towards her and sat down. "Mom, Seoul is just too different." She, again, convinced her Mom to just let her stay. 
 
"Honey, Your dad wants to see you! Don't worry. I'll be there next year too! I can't leave my work here and you know that." Her Mom replied.
 
Hye In stood up and looked outside the window looking like a puppy who needs a hug.
 
"M--mom. If I'll be in Seoul, how about my studies here?" she looked back at her Mom.
 
Her Mom stood up too and walk towards the kitchen. She began slicing the cake and didn't mind Hye In. 
 
Hye In followed her Mom and hug her tight, "I just don't want to leave, but if that's what you want, th-then......"
 
Her Mom hugged her tight and smiled "I know you'll be happy in Seoul. I know that you'll be happy to see your dad. It's been a while. He wanted to see you so bad. And don't worry about your studies, honey. You'll be studying in Seoul University -- Well, before you enter the school, you must take the scholarship test, I know you're smart! Good luck on that!"
 
Hye In's eyes wowed about what her Mom mentioned "S-s-seoul U-niver-sit------------ HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?" 
 
Her Mom smiled again and pulled off a chair. "Come on, honey, I love you! Come on, let's eat this cake now!"
 
The two ate the cake but still, Hye In's face look puzzled. She want to stay in the Philippines because it is her home. Her decisions never win because she loves her Mom so much and she prolly know that her Mom knows best. 
 
"Sigh. So, my decision? I'll be staying in Korea. Thanks, Mom" Hye In pouted sarcastically.
 
------------------
 
Author's Note: Sorry for any grammatical error! Please do comment, suggest or give any opinions. Thank you!!!!!! :>