The Lee Family

I love you

 

"Hi Mom, It's me Hye In. I'm here at the airport now. I'm still waiting for dad or maybe someone else to fetch me. Please do beep me when you receive my call." Hye In got her baggage and she finally is in Korea. It was summer break that time. It was so hot that she has to remove her thick and fluffy jacket.
 
"Hye In!!!!!" a very manly voice got Hye In's attention and fixed her glasses to see who's calling her.
 
She ran towards that man. It was Dong Hae, and hugged him tight "Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought you're going to fetch me! Is Ah Yee here too?" 
 
Dong Hae pushed her baggages and smiled "Yee's not here. You'll get to meet her later." 
 
Dong Hae drove the car and took Hye In to different place in Seoul.
 
It was night time already and Dong Hae needs to pick up Ah Yee and he, again, smiled to Hye In "So, how was your first day in Korea with me?"
 
Hye In her ice cream and smiled back "It was absolutely great, oppa! Thanks for the treat! The place was so great! Thank you!"
 
"Just wait here inside the car, Okay? I'll be picking Ah Yee upstairs and We'll go home after, okay?" Dong Hae ran to the elevator of the Ballet Institute to pick up her sister.u 
 
---
 
"Oppa? What took you so long? I've been waiting to see Hye In already!!!" Ah Yee mumbled.
 
Dong Hae pulled Ah Yee and both ran towards the elevator again. 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAA HYE IN! You're here!" Ah Yee smiled and hugged her bestfriend.
 
Hye In laughed at her bestfriend and looked at her outfit "You're still wearing your ballet clothes? don't tell me, you're still doing it?" 
 
Both of them laughed. "You two, come on! Let's go home!"
 
Hye In and Ah Yee went inside the car and talked about what they've missed about each other's life. Dong Hae drove fast so that they won't get late in their family dinner. 
 
---
 
"Welcome home Mr. Dong Hae and Ms. Ah Yee and to you too Ms. Hye In - welcome back to Korea" the servants greeted the three formally.
 
Hye In looked at every servant and finally, she saw her Dad. "Appa!" 
 
Her Dad smiled at her and told her to see him later.
 
"Your dad is so nice, Hye In. He's been serving the Lee Family for 12 years now and we're really thankful. And Oh, I bet your dad has a surprise for you." Ah Yee whispered.
 
Hye In got excited when she heard the word "SURPRISE" and felt giddy about it.
 
Ah Yee helped Hye In fix her things and Hye In went to her Dad's place which is actually at the back of the house of the Lee residence.
 
---
 
Seo Hye In's POV
 
Sigh, My dad's work in Korea is a personal assistant of Dong Hae oppa and Ah Yee's Dad. He's been serving the Lee family since I was 3. It has been 12 years and still, He's here and He's happy serving secretary Lee. I still don't know how to help him, I want to work and finish my studies to help him too and that's why I don't want to study in Seoul University, 'cause what if that scholarship blows me off? And what if they will decided to let me go back in the Philippines, that would be a waste, right?