Seoul University

I love you

 

It was a not so cold and not so hot morning when secretary Lee went inside the Seo's place --- which is actually at the back of their home. "Good Morning, you two!"
 
Hye In bowed down and greeted the secretary and smiled "How are you sec--"
 
He smiled and patted me "You can call me Uncle. You're a friend of my Dong Hae and Ah Yee, right? And also, you're the daughter of Mr. Seo Jae Jin, not an assistant only, but a bestfriend of mine as well."
 
"O-oh, Uncle!" she chuckled.
 
Her Dad put down the plates and wash his hands and bowed down as well, "Oh, secretary Lee, Good Morning. What brings you here?" 
 
Secretary Lee pulled a chair and actioned to the two to sit down for awhile. Hye In's dad went to the kitchen and brought some coffee and juice for Hye In, and smiled "S-so, secretary Lee, what brings you here? It's still 5:3O in the morning. Your meeting is at 9AM, you still have more hours to rest."
 
Secretary Lee drank half of the coffee that Hye In's dad has served and smiled back "Come on, Jae Jin. Take a long break. I'll be giving you a 5-day-break. Spend it wisely. I suggest, spend it with your daughter. I have 5 cars parked outside for you, you can choose one and go out with your daughter. And since I heard that Hye In will be studying here in Korea and needs to take the entrance test and scholarship test in Seoul University, I know that it would take long, that's why I'm giving you the break." Secretary Lee handed two cards, a credit card and an ATM card and patted Hye In's dad on the shoulder "Here. These are for you. Dong hae, Ah yee and my wife planned this 2 months ago. You can use it anytime, anywhere. As a gift. So, please, don't say No Thank You." 
 
Hye In got shocked and looked at her Dad's face. Both were in shocked that they don't know what to say. 
 
"I-I don't know if I should take it, Secretary Lee. It's a very huge thing. I really can't." Hye In's dad bowed down as a sign of sorry.
 
Secretary Lee knelt down and chuckled "I knew it. But No, If you won't take these things I'm giving you, I'll be firing you." 
 
Hye In's dad decided to agree to Secretary Lee and received the things which were offered to him.
 
---
 
"Appa! This is such a huge school. I might get lost here." Hye In got surprised when she found out how big Seoul University is. She looked at every student and thought that she will never be in this school since she has no sense in fashion and a lot more to judge. 
 
"Good Morning Mr. Seo" the secretary of the Seoul University opened the door and lively greeted them.
 
They all proceed inside the examination room and Hye In still cannot believe how huge the school is.
 
"Ms. Seo Hye In, here's the test paper. You need to answer it in 2O minutes only. Here's an extra sheet for the solutions and Mr. Seo Jae Jin, please proceed to the other room."
 
Hye In took out her pencil and answered the questions as fast as she could. As she finishes the test, she stretched her arms and look outside the window "Wow, this is such a nice place. Now I know why it's so expensive to be here."
 
/ring, ring "Time's up Ms. Seo Hye In, please pass your paper now."
 
Hye In smiled and gave the paper to the secretary of the school "Yes, thank you!"
 
"Here's the scholarship test, only 5 items. We'll be giving you 1O minutes to answer. After this, you can just place it on the table and you may go. We'll be calling you tomorrow or later this evening for the results."
 
"Ah, okay! Thank you!" Hye In started reading the questions and answered it in no time.
 
The tests weren't that hard for Hye In and so she went to where her dad is and giggled "Appa, I feel like studying here. B-but don't you think I'm just wasting my time here? I might not pass the test or something."
 
Her Dad took a deep breath and smiled "I know you'll pass the test and get the scholarship, Honey. You're Mom will be happy too."
 
They both decided to roam around the campus and tried to memorize the places.
 
---
 
Seo Hye In's POV
 
5 buildings, 8 floors, 5 pools, 5 elegant cafeterias, a lot of vending machines, expensive-looking or maybe expensive hand made doors, classrooms are all airconditioned, students' free netbooks, all good services, expensive huge bulb lights and a lot more. This University is way too different from what I've expected. It's more bigger, more expensive-thing and the students look very rich. The soccer field, the baseball field, the basketball court, all are pretty big! Well, that's Seoul University. I'd love to be here if I'm rich. I can't believe that my parents want me to study here. I don't know if I could pass the test or something, but I'm hoping for the best.