I hate this love song

It's ok, it's love

It's ok, it's love

Hello sweetheart Minwoo shippers! 

As usual, English is still not my native tongue, so expect lots of mistakes. If you point them out to me, I'll make sure to correct them. 

The next chapter will be the last one, hopefully. So t'ha k you very much for bearing with me all this time. I'm very thankful to you all. You are wonderful and I hope I will see you on others stories as well. 

That's sounds like a farewell and no, you still have to carry one with this story for a little longer. Sorry. 

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy it. Comments, subscribe and updates are very appreciated. 

As always all the love and have a wonderful day! 

 

9.- I hate this love song. 

Honestly, Seunghoon is worried. 

Mino was crying, and no words seems to be able to console him. He has tried to talk to him, to get him to explain what had happened, what was wrong. He knows that Mino was with Jinwoo, it's what he does every weekend, going to Jinwoo's workplace and wait for him, or just stare at him, if he isn't having the courage. Sometimes he goes with Mino, to bright the mood, probably, because Mino is still a little uneasy around Jinwoo. 

He surely has still hiding himself in the library - he barely steps there nowadays - and he knows they have been talking and been friendly which each other. And Mino makes sure every time to bring Jinwoo to his place, so he can't get lost. Seunghoon wouldn't forgive him if he would let Jinwoo alone on the streets. So he wonders what had happened between those two, since everything seemed to be more than fine. 

Jinwoo is found of Mino, Seunghoon can tell. He always asks about him, what he is up to - but, again, he does the same with Seungyoon and Taehyun, so it's hard to say if it's real interest or just the way Jinwoo is, nice and concerned about all his friends - but he smiles bright whenever Mino is mentioned, which is something. 

He is considering some hypothesis of why is Mino so down and crying his heart out loud in his room and he is pretty sure that his first option is the most accurate: Jinwoo has told Mino that he is not staying during the summer. The mere though of not been able to see Jinwoo, even for just a few weeks would be enough to bring Mino's mood into despair and agony. Does Mino knows about phones and text messages? It's seems like no way. 

Seunghoon is still thinking about the different options he has to help Mino when a sudden song breaks his concentration. It takes a few seconds for him to recognize his phone ringing and another few more to realize that it is Jinwoo ringing. He answer the call in an awe. Did Jinwoo heard his thoughts or what it is all about? He wonders before greeting his friend. 

"I'm sorry to call you... " Jinwoo says, as if he never did that, as if call a friend is the weirdest thing to do. But sometimes it's just the way Jinwoo is, a little different from the rest, a little too innocent and absent-minded, a little too much shy to. 

"Do you want to come and have lunch with me?" he jokes, because, well, it's a possibility. And it won't be the first time for them to eat together. Last time was when Jinwoo forgot to do the shopping and then he called him to ask him how to stop starvation. It took only five minutes for him to ring the bell of Seunghoon place, but that is something that Mino doesn't need to know, since he knows how jealous and hurt he would be. 

"No, it's not that. I remembered how to cook that nice stuff you made for me last time and I didn't burn it." he replies with some pride and joy. Seunghoon is amazed that Jinwoo did that. He doesn't have too much expectations about his cooking abilities, or about any other ability, apart of stealing Mino's heart, but it seems that Jinwoo is getting good. "Next time you should come here." 

"Are you sure that it will be safe?" he teases him. He can picture how he is pouting right now, cute and adorable, like a baby. 

"Yes, it is!" he assures him with a bright tone and his sweet smile that Seunghoon can see even when they are apart. 

"What about inviting Mino?" he suggested, because he wants to check how the water is between them before start making question. He doesn't want to sound suspicious or creepy, but he is also curious. It's been a while since last time Mino was that sad. 

"Oh, that's sounds good!" he exclaims, happily, as if this is the best idea ever. Maybe it is, see groom thinks while complimenting himself for been such a clever man. "I would like to thank him for been such a great person to me. He is always taking good care of me, walking me home and keeps me company" he tells him, as if Seunghoon didn't alredy know. As if Mino didn't tell him anything, not the minor detail about it. But Seunghoon is aware of everything because Mino reports him the most irrelevant thing about it. 

"Really?" he plays it along, making a fool of himself, so Jinwoo will keep going on and finally confessing what was wrong. 

"He even told me that he likes me. Isn't it so nice?" Oh, so it's that. Mino has confessed and then tried to take it back. Or maybe no...

Knowing Jinwoo it is more like he doesn't get it, thinking that it was in a friendly way. "I didn't know what to say, I was startled because I didn't expect something like that. It was suddenly...  but I think it is so lovely that he thinks that way about me. What is it your criteria, Hoonie?"

And who is speakless now is him, because, what to say? The truth? That Mino meant it, as if been in love? He can't say that, they are Mino's words, he is the one who has to proper do it. And also, he doesn't want to mess with it or to get involved. Not like he isn't alredy on it, he has been the one encouraging Mino, forcing him to take the lead and talk to their hyung and all. Is not like he didn't sell Mino to Jinwoo, explaining how good and sweet he is, how much he cares about him and so on. But it's not up to him to tell Jinwoo about Mino's deepest feelings for him. And if Jinwoo didn't take them as they are it's probably because Mino didn't show himself enough. He should do more, prove that his love for him is in a romantic way, more than friends. 

 

Seunghoon sighs, tired and with some relieve. It's not that bad, after all. Later on he will talk to Mino, find a way to help him. Or, at least, try to make him stop whipping and sobbing like a girl in despair. He will tell him that nothing is lost, yet, that he should talk to him, or text him so he wouldn't sound like the idiot in love that he is. That they have to know each other better.

But, from now, Seunghoon will sit idling on his own bed, enjoying some music because, after Jinwoo's call, he is done. It is alredy bad and exhausting to have to endure Seungyoon and Taehyung complaining whenever they can't see each other. And it will get worse during summer. The last thing he needs now is Mino sulking because Jinwoo is out. He can predict that his summer will be a groveling, vexation whoopee of Seungyoon and Mino's calls to complain about the lack of their others half. So he stifles a yawn and stretches his sore muscles after another long day of practices in the vet shop and then he goes out and rally against Mino's bedroom door. Silence. He strikes again. More silences follows it. Not even a sniff, nothing. Maybe Mino falls asleep, after that much cry. But Seunghoon doesn't care, he has a mission, a message to deliver and he won't give up so easily. He is not letting Mino spend another hour been a pouring rain. 

"Mino, I'm not going to let you mope about Jinwoo! Don't be such in dismal and dip in sorrow. I know what had happened and I can tell you that he isn't mad at you. In fact, he did get it wrong" and then there is some rustling  and the door opens. 

Inside the room is Mino, who looks etiolated and gloomy. But he puts a little smile, hazy and tired, but it's something, but only because he has said Jinwoo' s name and, obviously, Mino can't help but grin at it. 

"He texted me. I didn't get it then, but I supuse that he means that he is content to be my friend? "he wonders, showing to Seunghoon Jinwoo's message. Seunghoon is the one smirking now; it was all his plan. He has told Jinwoo to text Mino, so he doesn't think that he is ungrateful and to demonstrate him that he also wants to be his friend. 

"You should answer" he motivates Mino. He knows his friend needs some kind of input to do it, to take the courage or else he will overthink it and ending doing nothing. 

"What do I say? I messed it, hyung. I told him that I liked him... " he glumly says, fumbling about it. 

"And he told me that he is very thankful for it" he says back, in a cheering tone, because it's good. OK, it would be better if Jinwoo would share the same feelings as Mino, but friendship can turn easily into love, isn't it? But Mino isn't convinced

Isn't it bad enough that the person he truthly adores doesn't love him back than he has to deal with this new kind of rejection? Mino is doomed, indeed. Jinwoo's asiveness in Mino's mind just makes it worst. He can't stop thinking about it - and him - about his words, about Jinwoo's expresion, surprised and endarling as always, but not quite what he was expecting. Well, he wasn't expecting anything, he didn't mean to confess, but, what else to do when Jinwoo was leaving him for so long? He just wanted to tell him about it, about how in love he is, but it was an error. If only he could go back in time and change it... But, of course, that's impossible, so he has to live with it, with the weight of rejection. 

He is on bed, covered by his blanket, tears still sticking on his red cheeks when another message lands on his phone. 

(Unknown number

- He has to add Jinwoo, he thinks - 

"Mino-ya, it's me again. I hope you're not mad at me. I will like to make up with you, because I don't want to leave knowing that you are hurt for my fault. I like you very much too, you're such a great friend. And I really appreciate all you effort taking my home. Nobody has done that for me before. So, what do you think about having diner with me? If you don't have my number, ask Hoonie!"

And maybe after that Mino has scream and cry in joy and put on repeat all the love songs on his Spotify. And maybe after that Seunghoon is going insane and mental. Maybe Seunghoon's summer will be a torment, he doesn't care right now, he has enough dealing with a lovesick Seungyoon and a crazy in love Mino. And he absolutely hates all those love songs that both of them are streaming non stop.