I am him

It's ok, it's love

It's ok, it's love 

Hello! 

Another quick update. Not too good, but hope you'll like it. 

As always, thanks a million for taking your time and reading it. It means a lot to me. 

Have a wonder day, sweeties! 

 

6.- I am him. 

It's 5.59 and Mino doesn't know if he will survive that day. His heart is racing faster than his favorite tempo in a song, so loud that it might been heard from the stairs. His lips are sore and red with his teeth marked on them, as a proof of his hysterical anticipation; he feels like dying waiting for them, he is panting, hard breathes and dazzled eyes. 

The door opens and Mino is death. He has to be in heaven, he thinks, that's the only explanation for having an angel smiling at him. But then, he is sure that in his heaven Lee Seunghoons are not allowed, so he might be alive. Probably. At least for now, because Jinwoo is there, in the same room as him, sharing the same air and space, so close to him that he can smell the sweetness of his soft dark hair and get lost on his porcelain skin. 

Jinwoo looks curiously at everything, his pretty doe eyes shining with joy, his attention focused on what Seunghoon is telling him. Mino's mind is a blank canvas; he can barely stand there and stare at him, at that mighty creation, that ray of sunshine that brightens his world like fireworks. His mere presence makes every effort worth it. It's like living his own dreams, with more awareness coming from him and less touching and kissing. But is still very nice, very comfortable to have him around, even when he makes his heart pounds and his stomach crunches. 

"Are you the famous Mino-ssi?" Jinwoo asks with genuine interest. Is he stargazing again or is he really talking to him? Just in case, Mino blinks before answering. If he can. 

"I... Yes, I am him" he wobbles, feeling like a fish out of the water, his mouth partially opened and his face hot and red. But Jinwoo smiles back at him, after introducing himself as Kim Jinwoo, Seunghoon's library friend - as if Mino didn't know that alredy, as if he didn't notice him before, which is a good thing, he thought, Mino wouldn't know how to answer for his stalking behavior toward him -, and then the most cute dimples appear on Jinwoo's cheeks and Mino feels like melting, right here, right now, not sure if his heart could handle that much adorability; Kim Jinwoo will be Mino's cause of death. 

"Seunghoon-ah had talked a lot about you" he says and Mino has a mental breakdown. Did Seunghoon tell him about what he had done? Of course he would, it's Seunghoon after all, he lives for tormenting him, obviously he has explained in detail every shamelessly, weird and stalking thing he has done to get a peek of him, how he was the one moving the books on the shelf behind them all the time, or how he kept going to his work place and stare at him trough the glass window. Mino is done. 

"I swear that nothing is true!" his tongue is faster than his brain but, even if he is embarrassing himself without any extra help, the fact that he is hearing Jinwoo clear laugh worth the suffocation that he is feeling over his body. 

"Mind to show hyung the house?" Seunghoon commands and he has to obligate. 

Spending time alone with Jinwoo should make him happy but, instead, he feels himself buried in agony. What should he say? What should he do? He wants to give a good first impression but he is getting betrayed by himself, not been quite able to talk or properly speak. 

The tour around the house doesn't take too long but Mino can sense the tension, the breaktaking nerves running on his veins. He wants to say something more than "here is the kitchen" but it seems that someone has erased every words and he can only point out the obvious. Nothing interesting comes to his mind. Probably because by now his brain is alredy gone, death and buried. 

"I'm sorry, I'm the worst host ever" somehow he apologizes. "But, technically, the house belongs to Seunghoon hyung."

"Then you don't have to worry" if Jinwoo keeps smiling so sweetly at him, Mino is sure that he will collapse of happiness. Then Jinwoo starts making little conversation, like it's an easy thing to do, and Mino relaxes a bit. Both are humans, after all, he tells himself, there is no need to panic. 

When they finish Mino feels more confident, more like himself; Jinwoo is real and he is laughing heartily at his lame jokes, acting cute and warm, showing his true nature, which is more touchy and closer than Mino has expected, still as sweet and overwhelming as he has though. But he is still much in love with him, and knowing more about him just makes his heart grown deeply and harder for him. 

A few minutes later Taehyun arrives with Seungyoon and the party starts.

It's not a big one, just them, Jinwoo, who has been successfully introduced to everybody and now is talking with Seungyoon about something Mino really wants to know, and a bunch of food Seunghoon has cooked specially for the occasion. Seungyoon plays a romantic song to his boyfriend as a present - he is such a romantic boy, everyday he shows a new tune to his hyungs, songs that he has composed about Taehyun -, which lifts the mood, making them cackle with his cheesy lines and his display of love and affection; but Taehyun doesn't seem to mind at all but, during the second song, he stops Seungyoon by kissing him eagerly - and Mino is sure that he is doing it in order to make Seungyoon shut up -. 

Seunghoon sits and gazes at everything that is going on, a smile that curls his little eyes in crescent moons. 

Taehyun is holding Seungyoon's hands, tracing patterns on the calloused surface, while having a conversation with Jinwoo. Seungyoon is teasing and making fun of Mino, who can't keep his eyes from Jinwoo, who is still smiling and softly speaking with his new friend. It feels nice. It's good to have all the people he loves in the same room for a while. It's good to see that they get along that good, as if they have meet each other for a long time. They have welcome easily Jinwoo to the group and Seunghoon can not be more pleased with that, even when he knew it, seen Jinwoo talking with them, giggling and laughing in his house makes him happy. 

He is proud of them, but most of all, he is proud of Mino. He has endure Jinwoo's presence very well, he hasn't made a fool of himself, apart of some stupidly beaming while glancing at Jinwoo with heart eyes. Seunghoon has the feeling that Jinwoo is kind of interested in Mino, because he talks to him a lot and he is laughing as if his dumb jokes as if they were great crack, but is Jinwoo, he is very nice to everyone. And yes, Seunghoon had talked about Mino endlessly to him,  in hope to make his friend more appealing; about how funny and soft hearted he is, how much he has helped him over the years, how much he has supported him. It might be a little over exaggerated but it's neither a lie; Mino is great, a dork, clumsy and sensitive idiot, but still, a great person. And Seunghoon really thinks that them would be a perfect match. 

It's late and they're drunk. They are drunk after playing all short of drinking games, starting with Mafia "Because now that we are five it will be much more fun" Taehyun had said. They have done acrostic poems, with Taehyun name because it is his birthday and he deserves it, a lot of awful poems about him and his sad eyebrows,  and, later on, videogamea. It turns out that Jinwoo is good at drinking, something that neither of them have expected. But nobody can beat Seunghoon when he is cheating at videogames - he is a pro, he has manage to make Jinwoo, who loves games and is pretty competitive, loses ten times in a row.

Taehyun and Seungyoon have disappeared after a while, too passionate about each others bodies for the public's eye- the suffocated noises that come from Seungyoon's dorm talked for themself. Seunghoon, been a light drunker, has collapsed on the couch, after much noise and creepy dances with them all, sleeping soundly, letting Mino deals with a pretty much intoxicated Jinwoo, who is sitting one the floor, his hands on Mino's shoulders, caressing his skin like lovers. 

"You are so lucky to have such a good friends, Mino--ya" his voices is still cute, even when he is drunk. His hands shake on his neck, tickling it, but Mino only feels the butterflies that dwell in his heart and that now are flying around his body, because Jinwoo's gaze is fixed on him, giving him all his dizzy attention. "I am so happy to have meet Seunghoon-ah. He is my only friend" he confesses with a sad end on it. 

Mino knows by now that Jinwoo has moved from Jeolla to Seoul in order to get his degree on a better collage, so that's why he doesn't have friends. And that's why he is very thankful toward Seunghoon, because he was the first person approaching him.

"I am your friend, too." Mino pouts "I...I ... I wanted to meet you for so long... I... I...  Let's be friends!" the alcohol says for him, cheerfully. He doesn't want to see sadness on his Jinwoo hyung, not now that he has him so close, his hands on his knees, his eyes reflexing himself, fireflies dancing on them. So he is going to do anything to bring back his almighty smile.

He is entitled to love him, he thinks, he is charming even when he is sottish and rambling about this and that without making too much sense, and cute as a button, and gorgeous and... Perfect. He is perfect. And also... 

"Lovely".

"No, you are" he says with a sheepish smile and Mino should keep his mouth to himself or he will scare his hyung. "I really liked meeting you, Mino-ya. And I like to be friend with you, but I don't know if I can manage it, too many people might be complicated to handle" he laughs with a kuhkuhkuh that makes him sounds like an old woman but Mino still finds it endearing. Because is him.

"It's easy to go with me, you'll see!" he assures, hoping that he is not pressuring him with the friends stuff. He really wants to get to know him better, to spent time with him, to fall more and more with him. 

"Then it's a maybe?" Jinwoo asks and waits. 

He waits for a reply that seems that will never come. So he replies to himself instead. 

"You have to say "must be"" he explains, as it is the most common answer to give. Mino looks at him, perplexed and amazed, but he doesn't get what his hyung is saying. "Don't tell me that you don't know that line? No, no, no! That can not be!" he is moving his heard so fast that Mino sees him multiplied - and he won't complain about it - "We can not be friends if you don't know about that drama! It's a very famous line!" he points at him with dissapoint. So Jinwoo is into doramas, Mino notices, well, he seems very passionate about them since he is quoting more phrases to him, just to prove his nuke knowledge about the subject. And Mino tries to remember the ones that Jinwoo is talking about, to watch them later, even if he hates them. 

"Just kidding. I will really love to have you as a friend" Jinwoo says and Mino's heart is flushed.

They keep talking for a while, both sitting comfortably on the floor, voices down to not awake Seunghoon, who is snoring lightly due to the amount of alcohol he had drunk. He can feel Jinwoo close, his knees touching, strains of his dark hair tickling him on the cheeks when his head falls, tired. His eyes blink, sleepy, and then all him just collapses over Mino's tights. 

He can see his chest moving slowly, softy, sweetly, his lips kissing his jeans somewhere Mino doesn't want to think about or else he would be flustered forever. But Jinwoo is just sleeping, cuddling him unconscious, making Mino's heart cry in happiness.